Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (2994 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by pijango(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
"We have made mistakes and baba, please forgive us. Come and lead us. We are your followers and we assure you that we are all good boys and girls. We have sinned. Baba please forgive us," National Chairman of the party, Adamu Mu'azu, said.

The Peoples' Democratic Party (PDP) has begged former Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo for forgiveness.

Former President Obasanjo The party said the former president should forgive the past and come and lead it to success in 2015.

National chairman of the party, Adamu Mu'azu, offered the apology on behalf of the party in Abuja on Wednesday.

He spoke while welcoming defectors from the Labour Party, led by Gbenga Daniel, to the ruling party.

Daniel, who was a former governor of Ogun State, is currently facing a corruption trial by the EFCC.
(www.pijango..com)
Mu'azu said, "All of us must beg Obasanjo to forgive us. We need to beg him. He is very prayerful and we need to ask him to forgive us so that we can be forgiven. We are your children."

"We have made mistakes and baba, please forgive us. Come and lead us. We are your followers and we assure you that we are all good boys and girls. We have sinned. Baba please forgive us."

Source:http://www.saharareporters.com/2014/10/08/pdp-begs-obasanjo-forgiveness

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by pijango(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin
Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"We have made mistakes and baba, please forgive us. Come and lead us. We are your followers and we assure you that we are all good boys and girls. We have sinned. Baba please forgive us,"

Lord OBJ: Okay, Sinners do you come along with my "letter"?

PDP/Jonathan Boys&Girls: No Sir, Our Lord and Saviour!

Lord OBJ(Clears His Throat) Oya, Go back and Tell Jona, to come along with Asari, Edwin Clark and My letter, for public atonement of their sins.

PDP/Jonathan Boys/Girls: As it pleases the Most High!

Lord OBJ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin! yeye people!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
That's GEJ begging grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Baba will NEVER EVER forgive satanists and Haramites. President Goodluck Jonathan and the wicked men around him would soon be thrown to the abyss where they belong. Ride on Baba, they are evil boys incapable of leading their homes, talk less of a complex and great country like Nigeria. My mentor and my former Oga, God bless you sir!

-CramJones

11 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by jacabi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Really? If this is true, I think it would have been better to see those that said Obj time is over, he is no more relevant, to lead the pleading session.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Blackthought: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
The rate at which Obasanjo is visited of late by both members of APC and PDP, shows how key his role in determining the events of 2015 will be. May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by tinkinjow: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Stooooooryyyyyy for some pips mind obj matter a lot. For ur info he's being played. Obj everyone knows doesn't win elections. He would only have mattered if rigging was intended. His relevance now is for amusements.
What you see is part of d accommodating gesture from Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by fittoux: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Make i quick...
Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by egift(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Without OBJ, Jonathan is a nobody. OBJ single handily made Jonathan against the wishes of everyone that mattered in PDP. That is why I laugh when some TANiods are busy insulting OBJ just because of the cookies they get from Jonathan.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by egift(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
tinkinjow:
Stooooooryyyyyy for some pips mind obj matter a lot. For ur info he's being played. Obj everyone knows doesn't win elections. He would only have mattered if rigging was intended. His relevance now is for amusements.

OBJ has loyalists (people he made over the decades). Jonathan has sycophants (people he is giving money).

6 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by superstar1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
I thought they said OBJ is irrelevant ----#indoyinokupe's voice.

They are calling someone the Genie of Owu, dem no fear!!!!!!

Ok nah. Nigerian politics is indeed a comic., I can't wait for the PS 4 Game of it to be out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by jamace(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why is PDP bothering itself with an egotist?
Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by mayorall(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
So baba is still popular. When will PDP apologise to me?.
Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by tobtap: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
baba iyabo....enjoying himself
Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
jamace:
Why is PDP bothering itself with an egotist?

Ask Adamu Muazu....he should know better.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
BaBa iyabo. Always relevant
Old soldier never dies
Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by onatisi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
tinkinjow:
best comment so far . I respect ur intelligence . Only an insider will know what you just divulged. Welldone

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Obinoscopy, Seun, Mynd44 is this not a front page material?What are you waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by mistudreh(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
PDDDDPP!
Can't help but laugh. 2015 go sweet
Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by omenka(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
And some TANoidal kickheads who are paid 10k monthly to sell the image of the president online and "occupy the social media" were here churning out decaying garbage from their gutters saying Baba is irrelevant. Smh.

Next Mu'Azu would visit Ota with his "Boss" and I can imagine what Baba would ask them to do as atonement for their sins. Mike Adenuga once had a taste of Baba's Cool Aid and he confessed it was the "bittermost" thing he'd ever tasted!grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Lord OBJ(Clears His Throat) Oya, Go back and Tell Jona, to come along with Asari, Edwin Clark and My letter, for public atonement of their sins.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by omenka(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:

OBJ has loyalists (people he made over the decades). Jonathan has sycophants (people he is giving money).
It is what I keep saying. I don't think there is a SINGLE political fat cat out there who genuinely respects the president. I don't see him even having any relevance or say when political decisions are to be taken in Otuoke after he leaves office. The man is just not savvy in any regard. Too dull.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Obj be like 'bring the holy cane'

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by olayincar(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin[quote author=pijango post=26977568]"We have made mistakes and baba, please forgive us. Come and lead us. We are your followers and we assure you that we are all good boys and girls. We have sinned. Baba please forgive us," National Chairman of the party, Adamu Mu'azu, said.

I taught u people dey show b4 ni

Yeye people grin grin grin
Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by olayincar(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

OMG.. Still laughinggrin
u just let me fall frm d chair to the ground grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Johnnyessence(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
really baba is in PDP but he's not supporting Gej second term bid they are begging baba for u to know well sw people won't vote for Gej Cos' we will not allow d bribe of his words I don't av no cloth and shoes and no good infrastructure for our schls we won't allow rice and kerosene bribery to make us suffer for another 4 yrs .Shebi Edwin Clark was saying he's d one that persuade Gej to be yaradua's running mate where's now d Edwin Clark that fat belly Clark .they will soon loose convincely in 2015 election, baba won't support thug breeders in d sw ( fayose,omisore,buruji kashamu,gbenga Daniel,erelu obada,akala,korobucci,bode George ) he won't support all this leaders to Be our leader in govt. baba obj is now becoming an elder states man for u to know Gej should be preparing his handover note oooo Cos' he will be voted out on feb14,2015 .baba obj support good and intellectual good men and women in d govt.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by tinkinjow: 12:30am On Oct 09, 2014
egift:

Another stooooooryyyyyy, Jonathan has all the cards even Objs interests can be crashed with a wave of hand and he knows it. My friend if u must know understand that oil blocks, products lifting, contracts etc brings in at least 40% of the votes.
There's absolutely no one that Obj has made that can't be unmade not even Obj himself. His case is even worse because he stands absolutely on nothing aside a fraction of international recognition which you'll agree has no elective value here. I wish I have the luxury of giving you more insight. The ball was always in Jonathan's court. Only that he refused playing it which emboldened some ill - advised govs to decamped to the APC ( the biggest mistake in political manoeuvring in recent years). That audacious effrontery ( though a blessing) led to the cards being played. Let me spare you this nonsense as a know that's what you'll call it by telling you that since then was Jonathan's mandate to 2019 signed sealed and delivered.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by koboko69: 12:39am On Oct 09, 2014
Only TANoid recruits thinks baba is not relevant in today's politics. If he doesnt endorse Jonathan...he can never win in 2015. The only problem is that some retired Generals(names witheld) wil not want Buhari to rule cos of fear of the unknown.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Canme4u(m): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Lolz

Wonder shall never end.

Bunch on jokers plenty for pig deep pig.

cheesy grin grin grin I no fit laught ahbeg
Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by tinkinjow: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2014
koboko69:
Only TANoid recruits thinks baba is not relevant in today's politics. If he doesnt endorse Jonathan...he can never win in 2015. The only problem is that some retired Generals(names witheld) wil not want Buhari to rule cos of fear of the unknown.

Then why don't you nominate Tinubu
Or whoever
You guys should stop telling stories. Those in the know know that Idiagbon was the feared one not Buhari, that's why he was killed. Buhari according to proven source was only responsible for discriminatory decisions.

1 Like

Re: PDP Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 09, 2014
This is the type of attention baba desire and crave for.

If you didn't know that the PDP would go and pretend to beg Obj, then you don't know politics. This is just to massage his over-bloated ego and make him feel important. Aside this, Obj is of no electoral value! He can't even convince half of his children and wives to vote for him, were he to stand for elections.

Truth is; when going into an election, the worst enemy is the enemy within. Obj had been so 'clipped' by this government that he would not campaign in the open for GEJ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? / Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo Before The Invasion Of The Midwest / Buhari Rejects Tinubu’s Move To Make Fayemi Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.