Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Making Money From Sports Bet - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Making Money From Sports Bet (3637 Views)

How To Make Money From 2go Today And Smile To The Bank Everyday / Introducing- Making Money From Import And Export Business / Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wassup people,this is actually my first post on nairaland..well that is not why we are here
Now back to the matter,as the topic above states making daily income from sports bet (Daily income of at least 1000 based on your stake tho).Sports bet is a fast growing act in Nigeria now,most people lose while few people win,I'm here to help my fellow nairalanders who lose there money to sports bet.I've been earning from them for like a month now (I lost a few times tho),so I decided to carry people along with me too.
I'm not here to sell an E-book or stuff,I'll be dropping daily tips here with a 99% success rate,all you need to start making daily income from the bookies are :-

(i) An online sport bet account (bet9ja,nairabet,1960bet,stakersden e.t.c)
(ii) A deposit of at least 1000 naira in your sports bet account
(iii) and a steady internet connection

If you're in with me on this please comment so I'll start dropping my daily tips free of charge

I hope I tried with my writing tho
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by acenazt: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
bros i am on naira bet but i no fit fund the account
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
acenazt:
bros i am on naira bet but i no fit fund the account
[

Do you have an Atm card?
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by AKMoney1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oya drop am as e dey hot grin
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
AKMoney1:
Oya drop am as e dey hot grin

I'll drop my first tip tommorow as early as 10 a.m
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by acenazt: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
wayner10:
[

Do you have an Atm card?
yes i do. First bank verve and Uba MasterCard
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2014
acenazt:
yes i do. First bank verve and Uba MasterCard

go to this link https://www./deposits and clixk on your preffered method of deposit
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2014
I wanted to drop this at 10 a.m,but I'm having low battery here,and I doubt if PHCN will be nice to me later this morning,and I won't like to dissapoint so here are the tips for today (99.5% safe)

(Volleyball) China W - Dominican Republic W- China to win priced at 1.14

(Handball) Sweden W - Iceland W-Sweden Women to win at 1.12

(Handball) Meshkov Brest - Kiel-Kiel to win at 1.14

(Soccer women champions league) Raheny W (Irl) - Bristol Academy W (Eng)- Bristol Academy women to win at 1.10

TOTAL ODDS: 1.60

Stake 2000
Potential winnings: 3200

Gain of 1,200 for me,you can stake above 2000 as these games chances of wining is at 99.5%
To those of you starting with 1000 naira,we need to boost your money up to 2000 before you start gaining 1k daily and as time goes on,we'll keep maximising our gains.the 1k gain will be on for 7 days,then we'll move on to 1k5 for the following 7 days then 2k for the next 7 days and so on,so also will our stake increase,so here's for a start.
P.S: I use bet9ja,odds may vary from.other bookies,but you'll never go below the 1.55 odd mark,and on 1960bet and nairabet (not sure about others) you'll get winning bonus on this,so your gain might go above the 1k mark

and please note the first match starts at 15:00 ( nigerian time),so to get on the train,stake before its 15:000
GOODLUCK TO US
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by AKMoney1(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Oh men? I can't do 4 outcomes at just 1.60 odds. I guess I will pass. Thanks
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2014
AKMoney1:
Oh men? I can't do 4 outcomes at just 1.60 odds. I guess I will pass. Thanks

This is how I do mine,but I play some cray freestyle games too,i'll be dropping em every weekend
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
;DBoooom!!!!

and its a winning ticket for me here,I've made 1200 profit today,and that's how it'll keep going,I'll drop my tommorow tips at 9:00 a.m

Here are the results for today tips
(Volleyball) China W 3-2 Dominican Republic W
(Handball) Sweden W 31-26 Iceland W-Sweden Women
(Handball) Meshkov Brest 24-25 Kiel-Kiel
Soccer women champions league) Raheny W (Irl) 0-4
Bristol Academy W (Eng)

you can confirm these scores from flashscore.mobi
if you played this game with me today,then congratulations to us and be nice to drop comments too,it'll encourage me to do more

1k is the profit we need to make tho,so the 200 on it can be used to freestyle some games wink
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by Galads(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Will join you soon. Nice one bro
wayner10:

;DBoooom!!!!

and its a winning ticket for me here,I've made 1200 profit today,and that's how it'll keep going,I'll drop my tommorow tips at 9:00 a.m

Here are the results for today tips
(Volleyball) China W 3-2 Dominican Republic W
(Handball) Sweden W 31-26 Iceland W-Sweden Women
(Handball) Meshkov Brest 24-25 Kiel-Kiel
Soccer women champions league) Raheny W (Irl) 0-4
Bristol Academy W (Eng)

you can confirm these scores from flashscore.mobi
if you played this game with me today,then congratulations to us and be nice to drop comments too,it'll encourage me to do more

1k is the profit we need to make tho,so the 200 on it can be used to freestyle some games wink

Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Galads:
Will join you soon. Nice one bro

It'll be great if u join smiley....atleast I won't be the only one chopping there money little by little
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by Galads(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
wayner10:

It'll be great if u join smiley....atleast I won't be the only one chopping there money little by little
planning to open a small bet shop in my area. You know anything about being an agent?
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Galads:
planning to open a small bet shop in my area. You know anything about being an agent?

Bejn an agent is cool,have you decided on the bookie to be an agent for?
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by Galads(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Still confuse abt that. Am new in the betting world. Which u tink is making brain?
wayner10:

Bejn an agent is cool,have you decided on the bookie to be an agent for?
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Galads:
Still confuse abt that. Am new in the betting world. Which u tink is making brain?

I prefer 1960bet and bet9ja...u can pick one of these two,they are the leading bookies in Nigeria in my opinion
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2014
ood morning people,I'm back again with todays tips

TIPS
(Soccer Euro 2016 Qualification) Italy - Azerbaijan .Italy to win at 1.10
(Soccer Euro U19 First Stage)
Belgium U19 - Luxembourg U19 ...Belgium U19 to win at 1.10
(Handball Spain Liga Asobal)
Aragon - Granollers....Granollers to win at 1.10
(Handball sweden ellisterien) Lugi - Ricoh...Lugi to win at 1.14

TOTAL ODDS; 1.51
STAKE:2000
POTENTIAL WINNINGS: 3034
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by sportbetcodes(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2014
Yesterday was not as smooth as it should be. You can help yourself to predict and stake wisely using www.spotbetcodes.com We have just updated this weeks games from Tuesday 21 - Sunday 26. U will see available bookmaker on the home page. I will update you as soon as we post for more bookmakers. Predict ans stake wisely. Not all odds should be staked high or low. www.sportbetcodes.coom
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by sportbetcodes(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
More bookmakers updated. Matches up to sunday 26th now available for 90% of the bookmakers available, Nairabet, Surebet, 1960bet, bet9ja, Winners Golden Bet. www.sportbetcodes.com predict and stake wisely. predictions made easy
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by Galads(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bro am ready to follow up. Pls I need you to lead me from registration to funding. Thanks
wayner10:
Wassup people,this is actually my first post on nairaland..well that is not why we are here
Now back to the matter,as the topic above states making daily income from sports bet (Daily income of at least 1000 based on your stake tho).Sports bet is a fast growing act in Nigeria now,most people lose while few people win,I'm here to help my fellow nairalanders who lose there money to sports bet.I've been earning from them for like a month now (I lost a few times tho),so I decided to carry people along with me too.
I'm not here to sell an E-book or stuff,I'll be dropping daily tips here with a 99% success rate,all you need to start making daily income from the bookies are :-

(i) An online sport bet account (bet9ja,nairabet,1960bet,stakersden e.t.c)
(ii) A deposit of at least 1000 naira in your sports bet account
(iii) and a steady internet connection

If you're in with me on this please comment so I'll start dropping my daily tips free of charge

I hope I tried with my writing tho
Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by wayner10(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2014
Galads:
Bro am ready to follow up. Pls I need you to lead me from registration to funding. Thanks

Please Contact me on hamziwayner@gmail.com or 07054711131 on whatsapp..been off nairaland

1 Like

Re: Making Money From Sports Bet by Brightelionaire(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good day punters, there is a group going on whatsapp drop your numbers

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted For Original FIL Power Banks, Mobile Phone Accessories / Truck For Sale @ A Great Price! / Check Out these Wall Frames With Clocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.