Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience (13636 Views)

50,000 Metric Tonnes Of Nigerian Crude Oil For Sale / How To Buy Genuine Nigerian Crude / Oil Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by emmaco24(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
The Nigerian oil and gas industry is a massive one with so many opportunities.Nevertheless,the not too friendly business climate in Nigeria and our bad international reputation is not helping matters at all.
I have seen guys who have made real money in facilitating crude oil deals in Nigeria.At first,I saw it as a waste of time as I could not understand how individuals could facilitate crude oil transactions between the Nigerian government and interested buyers.At that time,I thought crude oil deals were only between the Nigerian government via NNPC and government of other countries like the US and China.I was among those that would make jest of one of my friends who we thought was wasting his time on something that would never be realized but,we were wrong.
The guy in question was so wretched that at times,he would beg me to buy him time in cyber cafes or beg to make a minute call with my phone or send a text.All these changed one day he cruised into the cyber cafe where we usually browse with a brand new Toyota Camry and looking totally changed.He had new clothes,shoes,etc.
We got curious and asked hoe come and he told us that one of his deals ad clicked.What was his share?
$0.25cents/barrels of 2million barrels of BLCO totaling approximately $500,000.00.
He dashed us money and bought free time for everyone present that day.He even invited us to his church for thanksgiving.Mehn,I became interested in the business and he was good enough to put me through the basics which most people would not have done.From then on,I started pursuing it vigorously and it consumed the better part of my income plus savings - making calls,internet,going for meetings and all that.

At first,I thought it won't take me up to a month to seal a deal but I was wrong but I did not relent then until February, 2010 when I thought my breakthrough had come.Actually,the deal was 2million barrels of  BLCO and it pulled through successfully.SPA was signed,ATB given by seller,clearance paid by buyer,vessel moved to Cotonou for Q&Q which was done successfully.To tell you the truth,I had written out a cheque for the purchase of my church land which was a vow I made then and I had started pricing the new house I would buy but something happened.
When it was time for payment,the buyer said he cannot pay all the accounts on the SPA (there were about 8 different accounts) because if he did,he would have to explain somethings to IRS and the FBI which he said he didn't want to do.So,he instructed us to come up with two paymasters among us.One paymaster was to receive $0.50cents/bbl which is approximately $1m.My own share from the whole thing was $0.20cents = $400,000.00
The paymaster for our group was a Nigerian based in Ukraine so we all agreed for the money to go into his account while we all signed MOU with him.At the end the payment was made into his account but he started telling us cock and bull stories which I cannot share here because of time.At the end,till today,I am yet to receive my $400,000 which I worked for.His phone number is no longer going through,he doesn't reply his emails and he's no longer online on skype and yahoo messenger as he used to be.I got word that he left Ukraine and is now in Turkey while some said Germany.That's how I lost a life changing $400,000.00 to one untrustworthy he-goat.That's why I always say "a Nigerian will always be a Nigerian,whether he's abroad or not.You can take the person away from Nigeria but you can't take the Nigerianess away from him"

So,with this I am more than convinced that it is real.I didn't stop there although it affected me a lot but I did not relent.I have since then kept on pursuing it and I know that one day,it will click again.That's my personal experience.

From my own observations,I have come to understand that there are lots of fake people in the industry - both buyers and sellers.Guys that can barely pay telephone and hotel bills not to talk of having the money to purchase big volumes of crude oil as they claim.I remember one that came from Cotonou one time claiming he's a buyer.After meeting him in Maryland,my partner and I ended up paying his hotel bills that night.
The truth is this,most of these so-called Nigerian/Cotonou/Togo/Ghana buyers who claim to want to buy 2m barrels are fakes.They are time wasters.that's why I always avoid them because I know at the end of the day,the deal would never pull through because once the chips are down,they would start giving excuses or asking for things that are not just possible.How can someone ask a seller to move his loaded vessel to Cotonou without commitment or proof of funds? It's simply shows they don't know what they are doing because if not,they would know that vessels don't run on waters - that you need millions to bunker a vessel with AGO.

For me,I deal directly with recognized sellers/JV Operators who are proven to deliver for example TOTAL,SHELL and MOBIL.If I must deal with other sellers,then I must see and confirm the seller's NNPC allocation.On the other end,I deal with foreign buyers based in US,UK,Germany,Netherlands,etc who have the financial capability to buy crude but it does not mean that there are no fake foreign buyers.But,with due diligence and check ups,you will know those that can perform.

With the above said,if I had like about $20,000.00 right now,I would have closed a deal long ago through TOTAL.
TOTAL only requires the buyer to charter or precharter a vessel and they will give NOR is 48 hours after which the buyer is expected to give POF before transhipment.My buyer has told me that because of their past experiences in Nigeria,they can no longer charter vessels waiting for a seller to perform.There have been times when they ran into debts after chartering a vessel for 3 months and the sellers could not perform.So,they told me that if I am sure of my TOTAL connection,I should use my money a precharter the vessel on their behalf after which if TOTAL sends NOR,they will POF and take up the product from that point.But,where man fit get that kind of money from?

To precharter a 2million barrel vessel from Fleet Managers,Dubai through their registered agents in Nigeria,it's about $12,500 which will last for two weeks.Within the 2 weeks validity of the precharter,the transaction must have been concluded as TOTAL will send NOR to the prechartered vessel within 48 hours.Their price is 10/8 which is very good and if I offer my buyer 10/6 they will take it.This will leave another $2.00/bbl to play around with.
Making money in this is very easy provided you have the right connections to the real people.
In this business,it's not all about working hard,it's all about working smart.You can work hard with the wrong people for 10 years and get nothing,but with the right people,you only work smart and become rich in not more than two weeks.

Always try to get it straight from the beginning.Tighten the seller's end by being sure of his performance and tighten the buyer's end also by being sure of their financial capability to pay for the products.
I have seen TOTAL send NOR to a buyer's prechartered vessel but the buyer could not prove funds (POF) and the deal stalled.Then the guys that paid for the precharter lost their money without getting anything back.

Enough said,Nigerian crude oil business is real but there are certain things one must know and do to succeed and with due diligence,success is guaranteed.

If anyone with good connections and is interested in working with me,you can drop me a line nanichient@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by bejeria101(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2010
bro i feel you its very true to find genuine people in this game is a task and you also have people that are greedy like one my friend did the guy took of with their money now the EFCC are after him,wen the basic thing is that every one wwill get paid but the greed of some nigerians wont let it be i just closed two deals and i m awaitinf my payment my guys we deal in strictly bank documents we dont allow our documents to fly about cos even wen some deals are sealed the documents are still flying about so one most be careful wish you all the best bro its nice to know we still have good people out there!!

1 Like

Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by Mcleo007(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
Interesting thread!
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by langsholt: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
Interesting discussion. Frauds are everywhere, and business is hard to do everywhere. like what I am doing is hard. I am gathering small and big investors so we togheter can invest on opportunities that can give good income. This can be technology, real estate or other. This is hard because people rarely belive in good projects. Right now I am collecting people that wanna invest in a us company that are developing tools that will produce and extract hydrocarbons (oil) from oilfields that before not were doable. The problem is that i,e crude oil not can be extracted. With this tool the lifespan of the field will be much much longer and crude oil available. They have developed this for years in labtrials and pilottests, They now need fundings to build the actually full sized equipment.

If I attract a few big investors or 500 small investors. i do not care, I will manage to collect the fundings and make the dream go through for all of us.

If you are interested to know more about this later, please send me a mail with your investment profile. I will later then contact the group with more information that makes it possibile for you to decide doing business or not.

My mail: socialprojectsinvest@gmail.com
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by kofo365: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Emaco please if  want to venture into dis biz ♓☺w do i go abt Ȋ̝̊̅†.♓☺w do  get total or shell to sell for m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ thanks dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ ♍ч mail doyin365@gmail.com
emmaco24: The Nigerian oil and gas industry is a massive one with so many opportunities.Nevertheless,the not too friendly business climate in Nigeria and our bad international reputation is not helping matters at all.
I have seen guys who have made real money in facilitating crude oil deals in Nigeria.At first,I saw it as a waste of time as I could not understand how individuals could facilitate crude oil transactions between the Nigerian government and interested buyers.At that time,I thought crude oil deals were only between the Nigerian government via NNPC and government of other countries like the US and China.I was among those that would make jest of one of my friends who we thought was wasting his time on something that would never be realized but,we were wrong.
The guy in question was so wretched that at times,he would beg me to buy him time in cyber cafes or beg to make a minute call with my phone or send a text.All these changed one day he cruised into the cyber cafe where we usually browse with a brand new Toyota Camry and looking totally changed.He had new clothes,shoes,etc.
We got curious and asked hoe come and he told us that one of his deals ad clicked.What was his share?
$0.25cents/barrels of 2million barrels of BLCO totaling approximately $500,000.00.
He dashed us money and bought free time for everyone present that day.He even invited us to his church for thanksgiving.Mehn,I became interested in the business and he was good enough to put me through the basics which most people would not have done.From then on,I started pursuing it vigorously and it consumed the better part of my income plus savings - making calls,internet,going for meetings and all that.

At first,I thought it won't take me up to a month to seal a deal but I was wrong but I did not relent then until February, 2010 when I thought my breakthrough had come.Actually,the deal was 2million barrels of  BLCO and it pulled through successfully.SPA was signed,ATB given by seller,clearance paid by buyer,vessel moved to Cotonou for Q&Q which was done successfully.To tell you the truth,I had written out a cheque for the purchase of my church land which was a vow I made then and I had started pricing the new house I would buy but something happened.
When it was time for payment,the buyer said he cannot pay all the accounts on the SPA (there were about 8 different accounts) because if he did,he would have to explain somethings to IRS and the FBI which he said he didn't want to do.So,he instructed us to come up with two paymasters among us.One paymaster was to receive $0.50cents/bbl which is approximately $1m.My own share from the whole thing was $0.20cents = $400,000.00
The paymaster for our group was a Nigerian based in Ukraine so we all agreed for the money to go into his account while we all signed MOU with him.At the end the payment was made into his account but he started telling us cock and bull stories which I cannot share here because of time.At the end,till today,I am yet to receive my $400,000 which I worked for.His phone number is no longer going through,he doesn't reply his emails and he's no longer online on skype and yahoo messenger as he used to be.I got word that he left Ukraine and is now in Turkey while some said Germany.That's how I lost a life changing $400,000.00 to one untrustworthy he-goat.That's why I always say "a Nigerian will always be a Nigerian,whether he's abroad or not.You can take the person away from Nigeria but you can't take the Nigerianess away from him"

So,with this I am more than convinced that it is real.I didn't stop there although it affected me a lot but I did not relent.I have since then kept on pursuing it and I know that one day,it will click again.That's my personal experience.

From my own observations,I have come to understand that there are lots of fake people in the industry - both buyers and sellers.Guys that can barely pay telephone and hotel bills not to talk of having the money to purchase big volumes of crude oil as they claim.I remember one that came from Cotonou one time claiming he's a buyer.After meeting him in Maryland,my partner and I ended up paying his hotel bills that night.
The truth is this,most of these so-called Nigerian/Cotonou/Togo/Ghana buyers who claim to want to buy 2m barrels are fakes.They are time wasters.that's why I always avoid them because I know at the end of the day,the deal would never pull through because once the chips are down,they would start giving excuses or asking for things that are not just possible.How can someone ask a seller to move his loaded vessel to Cotonou without commitment or proof of funds? It's simply shows they don't know what they are doing because if not,they would know that vessels don't run on waters - that you need millions to bunker a vessel with AGO.

For me,I deal directly with recognized sellers/JV Operators who are proven to deliver for example TOTAL,SHELL and MOBIL.If I must deal with other sellers,then I must see and confirm the seller's NNPC allocation.On the other end,I deal with foreign buyers based in US,UK,Germany,Netherlands,etc who have the financial capability to buy crude but it does not mean that there are no fake foreign buyers.But,with due diligence and check ups,you will know those that can perform.

With the above said,if I had like about $20,000.00 right now,I would have closed a deal long ago through TOTAL.
TOTAL only requires the buyer to charter or precharter a vessel and they will give NOR is 48 hours after which the buyer is expected to give POF before transhipment.My buyer has told me that because of their past experiences in Nigeria,they can no longer charter vessels waiting for a seller to perform.There have been times when they ran into debts after chartering a vessel for 3 months and the sellers could not perform.So,they told me that if I am sure of my TOTAL connection,I should use my money a precharter the vessel on their behalf after which if TOTAL sends NOR,they will POF and take up the product from that point.But,where man fit get that kind of money from?

To precharter a 2million barrel vessel from Fleet Managers,Dubai through their registered agents in Nigeria,it's about $12,500 which will last for two weeks.Within the 2 weeks validity of the precharter,the transaction must have been concluded as TOTAL will send NOR to the prechartered vessel within 48 hours.Their price is 10/8 which is very good and if I offer my buyer 10/6 they will take it.This will leave another $2.00/bbl to play around with.
Making money in this is very easy provided you have the right connections to the real people.
In this business,it's not all about working hard,it's all about working smart.You can work hard with the wrong people for 10 years and get nothing,but with the right people,you only work smart and become rich in not more than two weeks.

Always try to get it straight from the beginning.Tighten the seller's end by being sure of his performance and tighten the buyer's end also by being sure of their financial capability to pay for the products.
I have seen TOTAL send NOR to a buyer's prechartered vessel but the buyer could not prove funds (POF) and the deal stalled.Then the guys that paid for the precharter lost their money without getting anything back.

Enough said,Nigerian crude oil business is real but there are certain things one must know and do to succeed and with due diligence,success is guaranteed.

If anyone with good connections and is interested in working with me,you can drop me a line nanichient@gmail.com

Thanks.
emmaco24: The Nigerian oil and gas industry is a massive one with so many opportunities.Nevertheless,the not too friendly business climate in Nigeria and our bad international reputation is not helping matters at all.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by freshdew: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
As for me anyone who has a buyer on TTT basis or on FOB, with valid vessel docs,should not have any fear reaching me for off opec terminal supply.on the other hand,your officials can plan and come down to terminal to be sure they are dealing with the right people.

1 Like

Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by nairamaniac: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Hi. Let me reawaken this thread. Are you still into this business? I actually never believed it. Sound like a sham to me. But I think I HV a serious seller. Willing to place performance bond.
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by JTFFTJ: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
This is a wonderful thread, kindly let us reawaken it indeed.

Thank you.
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by honestpoju: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
interesting thread.... and very on point at Emmaco. I have sent u a mail. if you are for real, we can work something out.... I will be expecting your reply to my mail.

thanks
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by bejeria101(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
honestpoju:
interesting thread.... and very on point at Emmaco. I have sent u a mail. if you are for real, we can work something out.... I will be expecting your reply to my mail.

thanks

I got a seller that i have some offersh,my mail is bolaggio@gmail.com
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by honestpoju: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2016
hello guys I need serious buyer....
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by nairamaniac: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
honestpoju:
hello guys I need serious buyer....
it's like u emailed me. I have tried several times to access my mails from nairaland without success. Just give me an idea of what u have, want and we can likely do in here.
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by fishbone11(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2017
nairamaniac:
Hi. Let me reawaken this thread. Are you still into this business? I actually never believed it. Sound like a sham to me. But I think I HV a serious seller. Willing to place performance bond.
This post is 2016 and this is 2017 A lot of things have changed in the oil industry. Pls I have a serious buyer in Europe, I need a genuine seller of OPEC transaction on BLCO. If you have a genuine seller, pls email me so we can work on it. osaying@yahoo.com
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by nairamaniac: 7:41am On May 22, 2017
fishbone11:

This post is 2016 and this is 2017 A lot of things have changed in the oil industry. Pls I have a serious buyer in Europe, I need a genuine seller of OPEC transaction on BLCO. If you have a genuine seller, pls email me so we can work on it. osaying@yahoo.com
greetings. Sorry for late response. I never had anything promising till just recently. I'm close to confirming an OPEC transaction. But I have solid off-opec transaction.
Meanwhile please educate me a bit. What's the advantage of OPEC against off-OPEC.
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by Maxicatedd(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Hello, please I just read through all this as I was searching for how to start doing such deals, please anyone kind enough to help put me through? I mean from basics because I have no idea at all, thanks you can email me on ogahmat(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by ajoyeleke(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
I will like to join d business too

joshy4reel@yahoo.com
Re: Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience by rrexx: 10:06pm On May 10, 2023
is it still possible

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! / I Want To Buy White Plastic Chairs In Large Quantity / Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.