Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (178153 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Link is out, but I guess it will be temporary.
Some errors were noticed with the site as applicants with 2.1 were screened out while those with 2.2 progressed through the application. This was brought to the attention of the shell careers team some disturbed, desperate and determined applicants ... hahaaa... These applicants couldn't risk applying as 2.2; you'll definitely be bounced during the profile review stage should you be successful with the online tests. So, the best bet was to bring it to their notice. I guess this must have caused the removal of the application links (Just my guess).
I hope it is true though. So, hopefully the application should be back on with extended deadline.
[
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by pweedie(f): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
I saw the advert this morning and I applied successfully using my Android phone. Hv done both d numerical and behavioural tests successfully and all this I did today with my phone. I graduated with 2.2

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Where did u see the advert?
pweedie:
I saw the advert this morning and I applied successfully using my Android phone. Hv done both d numerical and behavioural tests successfully and all this I did today with my phone. I graduated with 2.2
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by hotboss: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
the job is now open again
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by kaboninc(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
The link is back online!!!

And the removal date has been extended to 13 - November, 2015.

So everyone, hit the apply button!

Link: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5564&jobid=766640

CC: IZONOWEI
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by hotboss: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
please we need tips anything helpful please guys

i just submited
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by jazinogold(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
pweedie:

what is the nature of the questions you were asked? and how many where they in number?

@all
i v a 2.1 but as 2.1 no dy go, naim i apply with 2.2 and it went grin please how do i withdraw or rectify my grade irregularity?

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Link: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5564&jobid=766640

cool... cool
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Hello...did you apply with another email or the same email that gave a regret response?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by samdson: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Please note that the issue with the difficulty being faced with 2.1 applying is a system issue and Shell is fully aware of it and working towards fixing it. Kindly be patient and try again from tomorrow or Friday. Cheers...
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by kaboninc(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Trendyprince:

Hello...did you apply with another email or the same email that gave a regret response?

Actually, the reject notification comes in the course of applying.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by cc150615(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
samdson:
Please note that the issue with the difficulty being faced with 2.1 applying is a system issue and Shell is fully aware of it and working towards fixing it. Kindly be patient and try again from tomorrow or Friday. Cheers...
Are you shell HR?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Actually, the reject notification comes in the course of applying.
Okay...but U still haven't answered
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Shinelle(f): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
IzonOwei:
HOW DID YOU APPLY...I APPLIED AND WAS REJECTED...

through the normal Shell recruitment day route.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
What are you guys still saying here. Shell has resolved the issue since afternoon, application deadline has been extended further by a week, and lots of peeps have already applied with the right qualifications.

Also, you can reapply with the same email as the one rejected during the last application stage. The one year restriction applies only when you have completed an application and written an online test while a 3yrs restriction holds for attending an assessment center.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Jagabanthelion: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2015
pweedie:
Now they have rectified it,have they sent u d usual love letter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
pweedie:

Hello.....how long did it take before the test link was sent?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by pweedie(f): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Trendyprince:

Hello.....how long did it take before the test link was sent?
like 20 mins
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Schipolkky2211: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
i just applied. Any useful info on sample numerical test materials
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Heavensboy: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pls house,
thanks for the help you all have been given

Pls, which ppl get more slots in shell recruitment? commercial or technical?

And does your choice of commercial or technical influence the nature of questions u ll be asked during the online assessment. thanks
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
pweedie:
like 20 mins
Thanks.....success to you
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by crudedude(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
For those still pending interview from last year can they apply again?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Heavensboy:
Pls house,
thanks for the help you all have been given

Pls, which ppl get more slots in shell recruitment? commercial or technical?

And does your choice of commercial or technical influence the nature of questions u ll be asked during the online assessment. thanks
Commercial had more slots in the last recruitment, only few technical guys were called.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Huh? I disagree with that. Technical guys enter shell almost every month. Majority of the people that get called for srd are technical guys,engineers, probably cos they have more spaces for them. I'm commercial and still under review since last year.
XYD2:
Commercial had more slots in the last recruitment, only few technical guys were called.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pending interview or application under review?
crudedude:
For those still pending interview from last year can they apply again?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
yungreezy:
Huh? I disagree with that. Technical guys enter shell almost every month. Majority of the people that get called for srd are technical guys,engineers, probably cos they have more spaces for them. I'm commercial and still under review since last year.
An engineer can apply for a commercial role bro and not necessarily technical.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by crudedude(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
yungreezy:
Pending interview or application under review?
The latter last time I checked. Those this affect if one can try again this year?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
have applied successfully and a link to take the online assessment as been sent.....pls @pweety how does it look like and what should I be expecting. Thanks.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Victosin09(f): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
pweedie:
like 20 mins
Sweet, I Just successfully applied. Got a mail almost immediately for an online assessment. The question is can I take Just the competency test today and delay the other part( numerical test) at a later date. Wanna practice tonight on that before taking the second part... thanks
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Team Application Under Review since last year October, what are we supposed to do now there's a new process going on? Kinda confused tbh

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by mupre: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Victosin09:
Sweet, I Just successfully applied. Got a mail almost immediately for an online assessment. The question is can I take Just the competency test today and delay the other part( numerical test) at a later date. Wanna practice tonight on that before taking the second part... thanks
yes you can. They send u link for competency test alone first to complete within a week.its if you pass that, den u get the link to ppar2 that includes decision making and problem solving I.e numerical test. Hope that helps
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Victosin09(f): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
mupre:
yes you can. They send u link for competency test alone first to complete within a week.its if you pass that, den u get the link to ppar2 that includes decision making and problem solving I.e numerical test. Hope that helps
Thank you kiss
mupre:
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.