Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (178098 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Shinelle(f): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Your Ref No:206016**
Dear *****,

Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. This email is to inform you that you have now completed the online assessment.
We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.
Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.
Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day or Final Assessment) before submitting another intern or graduate application. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application.

etc...

Got the mail above after my decision making and Problem Solving (Numeric) tests. . .

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by trintuoyo: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
@Yungreezy I'd advice you to apply again, atleast that's what I did. It wont hurt to have two applications under review smiley

yungreezy:
Team Application Under Review since last year October, what are we supposed to do now there's a new process going on? Kinda confused tbh
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Schipolkky2211: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2015
I got the below mail from shell after the decision making and numerical assessment

Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. This email is to inform you that you have now completed the online assessment.

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.

Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.

Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day or Final Assessment) before submitting another intern or graduate application. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application.

You can check the status of your application through our website www.shell.com/careers by logging on as a returning user. Please use the same email and password created when you registered to apply.

Shell is an equal opportunities employer. If you have a disability, long term health condition or an injury that could require adjustments/accommodations to either the facilities or the application process, please contact us at careers@shell.com.

In an effort to improve our recruitment process, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete our anonymous Candidate Experience Survey: http://www.spa-surveys.net/sr/gass-en. Your participation is voluntary, but your feedback would be extremely helpful. The research is entirely separate from the recruitment process and would not impact your application in any way. This survey is handled by SPA Future Thinking, an external agency; Shell would not know whether you have participated. You will not be asked to provide any data that will identify you. The information you provide will be collated by SPA with other responses into a consolidated and anonymized report, which will be provided to Shell.

*Shell will randomly select candidates to complete this assessment again during the Shell Recruitment Day. This is part of our procedure to ensure process integrity.

Meanwhile, we thank you for your interest and wish you every success in your future career.

Kind regards,

Shell Recruitment

Disclaimer

The term “Shell Recruitment” is used for convenience sake; it refers to the recruitment function within Shell and not to a specific legal entity. However, the corporate structure of Shell is a group of separate companies.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by TheCode(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2015
1. Was anyone able to complete all the questions in the numerical part before the time elapsed?

2. How important is accuracy? for example, Mr. A attempts 8 and fails only one. Mr. B attempts 15 and fails four. Who would be more desirable?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by kiete(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
trintuoyo:
@Yungreezy I'd advice you to apply again, atleast that's what I did. It wont hurt to have two applications under review smiley

Bro did you notice that the ref number is thesame for both applications?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bro I did o. Received a link for the first test. How about you? How far with it ? U don write the test again?
trintuoyo:

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
I noticed it is the same. The ref number in the mail is same as the one i got last year. What could this mean tho? Have u written the test again?
kiete:

Bro did you notice that the ref number is thesame for both applications?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Honeeydrop: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
I havent gotten any mail after completing the online competency test since yesterday. ....pls can any one tell me what dis means so that I dont put my hopes up
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by slimtriggaman: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please can you check your status... I applied for this year while last year still under review but to my greatest amazement this year's application is also under review without doing any of the test yet and also my ref number is thesame
yungreezy:
I noticed it is the same. The ref number in the mail is same as the one i got last year. What could this mean tho? Have u written the test again?
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
after i applied yesterday, both applications were under review before doing any tests. I just completed the first test now and havent got any response for the second stage. have u written the competency test?
slimtriggaman:
Please can you check your status... I applied for this year while last year still under review but to my greatest amazement this year's application is also under review without doing any of the test yet and also my ref number is thesame
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by slimtriggaman: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
i haven't, i am skeptical, see what i saw on shell website
yungreezy:
after i applied yesterday, both applications were under review before doing any tests. I just completed the first test now and havent got any response for the second stage. have u written the competency test?

1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Abdulleeh: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
drKally:
yeah, six days after. Attending the SRD this week.

congratulations bro. I wish you the very best at shell. Please you a 1st class graduate or 2.1 and have you fully resume work? This will help some of us who just applied for the 2015/2016 season. thanks

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by kiete(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
yungreezy:
Yeah, I have. Just that I kinda confused why the ref number is thesame for both applications
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by cc150615(f): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
kiete:

Yeah, I have. Just that I kinda confused why the ref number is thesame for both applications
Cos dt number is peculiar to u in all shell recruitment u apply for...And it'll make it easier for dem to catch u if you're flouting any of the rules, either dt of not applying within 12 months of ur last test or within 3 years of ur last SRD

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by trintuoyo: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wow, I didnt check mine. But I did both tests and got the mail saying my its under review. The ref no. is the same.
yungreezy:
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by crudedude(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
trintuoyo:
Wow, I didnt check mine. But I did both tests and got the mail saying my its under review. The ref no. is the same.
Mine had a different number. The other is still under review. Yet to take any of the texts for the new one
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Heavensboy: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2015

Hello....You are sure it went successfully? What grade did you finish with?

Hello house,

Pls, experienced persons in d house should help me out.

I finished d second part of shell online assessment since Friday , Nov 13, yet no reply from shell.

what does that imply?

I m kinda confused right now.

thanks all
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Be honest, be loyal
D

Learn not to assume people's actionz.. it helps.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by ElDeeVee(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
5555K:

D

Learn not to assume people's actionz.. it helps.
Lol you don't even know the guy...I do and he knows I was just trying to be funny.

Learn not to quote when you're not quoted. It helps

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by intrinsicniyi(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
"Move on Mail" after more than a year, SHELL: You just misplace a priority.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by yungreezy: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Did u apply for the new one? If u did was it with the same email as last year?
intrinsicniyi:

Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by ElDeeVee(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

Lol @ priority
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2015
yungreezy:
Did u apply for the new one? If u did was it with the same email as last year?

Hi.

I didn't apply as I don't want to jeopardize my chance.
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Lol @ priority

why u dey open teeth? shocked
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by krie00707: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Emails rolling in... grin
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by macb2k: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
i now have two applications under review. i hope i have not done the wrong thing
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by crudedude(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
macb2k:
i now have two applications under review. i hope i have not done the wrong thing
This is my fear. It's almost 5 days now I got the link but I'm stalling. Technically, it's over a year since the last recruitment (October 2014).
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by TheRealAdonye(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Same here..
Website says One year after you know the outcome..

We haven't known the outcome.

crudedude:

This is my fear. It's almost 5 days now I got the link but I'm stalling. Technically, it's over a year since the last recruitment (October 2014).
Re: Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 by crudedude(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Same here..
Website says One year after you know the outcome..

We haven't known the outcome.

Yeah true this, and 3 years if one attended SRD. Have you written any of the tests this year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.