Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,343 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Patoranking Say I Slept On The Streets Of Ghana Before Stardom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Say I Slept On The Streets Of Ghana Before Stardom (911 Views)

Wizkid Before Stardom (Photo) / Photo Of Waje Before Stardom / PHOTO: Tonto Dikeh Looking Beggarly And Poor Before Stardom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Say I Slept On The Streets Of Ghana Before Stardom by slomongodwin: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
From humble beginnings, he rose to be one of the most celebrated reggae-dance-hall artists in Nigeria and by extension, Africa.
Nneameka Okorie aka Patoranking, like that of most people, has not always had it rosy and easy. Patoranking was recently in Ghana for a show last week where he had an exclusive interview with top Ghanaian radio personality Bola Ray on Starr 103.5 FM.
In the course of the interview, he revealed that his music career actually started off in Ghana.
According to him, ‘I started music from my mum’s belly, but dancehall has always been something that I grew up listening to and it was perfected in Ghana.’click here for more detail http://naijaonlinegist.com/2014/10/patoranking-sa…before-stardom/

Re: Patoranking Say I Slept On The Streets Of Ghana Before Stardom by slomongodwin: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
slomongodwin:
From humble beginnings, he rose to be one of the most celebrated reggae-dance-hall artists in Nigeria and by extension, Africa.
Nneameka Okorie aka Patoranking, like that of most people, has not always had it rosy and easy. Patoranking was recently in Ghana for a show last week where he had an exclusive interview with top Ghanaian radio personality Bola Ray on Starr 103.5 FM.
In the course of the interview, he revealed that his music career actually started off in Ghana.
According to him, ‘I started music from my mum’s belly, but dancehall has always been something that I grew up listening to and it was perfected in Ghana.’click here for more detail http://naijaonlinegist.com/2014/10/patoranking-sa…before-stardom/

(1) (Reply)

Video:davido – Naughty Ft. DJ Arafat | DOWNLOAD / Photos:Empress Njamah Releases Christmas Photos,Wows As Female 'Santa Claus' / Pastor Osinbajo Campaigning To A Woman Selling Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.