Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Need Ur Counsel Please. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Ur Counsel Please. (5692 Views)

Divorcing...need Ur Advice Desperately / Mothers I Need Ur Advice / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
pickabeau1:
@Sophyrocks
U really r showing some dignity here grin grin

I wonder why u ladies are so aggressive and the tragic thing is u are all mice offline
The matured ladies have spoken both on the pro and cons
And i raised a simple question

How does sleeping over in your fiance home mean u have no dignity
You leave that, looking for male genitals online

Go and get some offline.. maybe u will chill.. wipe

And i ask you, why you cannot GROW SOME BALLS to quote me. I repeat, WHY NOT GROW SOME BALLS AND QUOTE ME? Like the usual coward that you are, you had to make snide comments and ask the question. grin grin grin
I am sure you are sooooooo blind that you cant even calculate or deduce from the cons mentioned earlier, where it is undignifying. But because you are naturally a coward, always wanting to go round in circles in fruitless arguments, so you had to always make snide comments if you do not agree with certain views. Who has time to go round in circles with you? Me? I aint got time for that.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by crackhaus: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Why dnt you gather some balls and quote me directly? You scared of me?
You too like fight grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
crackhaus:

You too like fight grin

Biko, no be me start fight.
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by pickabeau1: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
sophyrocks

Bla bla bla.. if u dont have the time.. then leave it and move on

Why is it so difficult for u ladies.. always forming cynthia rothrock online grin grin grin

Its a simple thing.. as a wise person above stated. it has two dimensions

Why must u always focus on the negative forming saint,.. when u have phucked the guy already and may even be pregnant

dignity indeed... stop looking for balls
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by Godmystrength: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
@AmandaLuv- so what's the situation now?
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by shizzle11(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Some of you need to understand that these things about marriage are not in black and white. Nairaland can actually be a wrecker of hope rather than a solution provider.

#Following

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by soonest(f): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

Why is it so difficult for u ladies.. always forming cynthia rothrock online grin grin grin
Stop generalizing

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by Saraha1(f): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Draw my chair closer.
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by pickabeau1: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
soonest:

Stop generalizing

Do u form a persona u r not online.... undecided

if not.. why bother..

if yes..hmmm
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by soonest(f): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

Do u form a persona u r not online.... undecided

if not.. why bother..

if yes..hmmm
Stop generalizing simple. Do you know anyone offline to know the different persona being formed?

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by pickabeau1: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
ok.. are u happy now

undecided

soonest
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by soonest(f): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
What do you think undecided
pickabeau1:
ok.. are u happy now

undecided

soonest
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by pickabeau1: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
soonest:
What do you think undecided

watever makes u happy.. -_-

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by blueberryp: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op as long as his family don't eat humans I dnt see any reason y u r scared. Talk to ur own parents about it n hear what dey hv to say too. If they say its ok den go.
Be ursef n do not try to please. Just b friendly, polite and courteous.

Also try to find out about d family n how they relate to other people(neigbours) while u r thr. Its an opportunity to know the kind of family u r getting into n the kind of upbringing ur man has

KEEP UR EYES n EARS WIDE OPEN(Be observant)

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by 5minsmadness: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
shizzle11:
Some of you need to understand that these things about marriage are not in black and white. Nairaland can actually be a wrecker of hope rather than a solution provider.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by AmandaLuv(f): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godmystrength:
@AmandaLuv- so what's the situation now?
once again thank you all...like efemenXY suggested I called my mom on fon nd discussed it at length with her on my objection. she seems to be in accord with the idea but suggested i be myself and try not to please hard.
i did not go today again but will tomoro evenin to be bac sunday evenin.
God bless u all I thank u all nd i apreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by JEITO: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
It is common practice especially in the east. Eventhough it is no longer in vogue.

But it is not a big deal sha! It is all about assessment. The parebt want to understudy you to know if you would make a good wife for their son. Even though I believe that's not enough to judge who would be a good wife material.

But I want you to see it from the brighter side. We have heard and seen brides that have issues with their in laws. So this is a very good opportunity to build a strong relationship with your in-laws so just be yourself.

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart produces good fruit while an evil man out of the evil treasures of his heart, brings forth bad fruits. If you are a good person, good deeds will naturally flow from you while there; no need to force it or try to impress anybody else you would just mess things up

3 Likes

Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by 5minsmadness: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2014
So what finally happened?@amandaluv
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by CoCoLav(f): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2014
OP it is his culture and I think you should respect his culture. If you don't go, the same trouble you are trying to avoid from his family will come double-fold. When you go into inter-tribal marriage, you have to be ready to learn and compromise. Just go to fulfil all righteousness. Choose your fights carefully...this one isn't worth fighting on.
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by nautybride: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2014
AmandaLuv:
once again thank you all...like efemenXY suggested I called my mom on fon nd discussed it at length with her on my objection. she seems to be in accord with the idea but suggested i be myself and try not to please hard.
i did not go today again but will tomoro evenin to be bac sunday evenin.
God bless u all I thank u all nd i apreciate.

Amanda, safe trip o! Good luck.
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by coldgate(f): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
OP: for real? It seems you have hooked for yourself a man from the stone-age. What I don't understand is why your fiance bothered to look for a wife in the first place. He should have given the contract to his parents instead. Anyway, good luck to you. I hope you won't be coming back to nairaland to complain of how the parents' interference in your home is causing you problems?
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by ladynice: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmmmmm I dont understand y almost everybody here is seeing dis as a big deal as 4 me dere ia nothing wrong in going 2 c my 2 b Inlaw @phema it depends on d location u r visiting like u dont except sum1 traveling 4rm kaduna 2 a village in Taraba state 2 go & come back dat same day
Re: I Need Ur Counsel Please. by nautybride: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Amanda, hope you re back? Wish you the best!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. / Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage / Pls Help Oo. Which Is The Best Rechargeable Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.