Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) (71220 Views)

Jennifer Lam Celebrates Birthday In Bikini In Dubai (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bikini Body In Dubai (photos) / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by philtrum(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
missvera:
Manage it sweetie, will make eba and egusi with goat meat for you immediately you return. #miss you though tongue

Aww Vision 2050
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
100Cents:

Okay ,you snap am from Fulldhamal.com

LIAR...

People above me, please you have a scammer in English Mart..
ya they really are above you.

But..listen! I snapped the meals, sent it to that website, then I re-downloaded it from there. Are you ok now?
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by eleko1: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he's looking for who he'll bleep.A new strategy be dat.Nah so one mumu came to my site,nack mi tori say his friend have 50 bags of cement to sell @ a give away price cos he's relocating to Ghana.I simply told him to tell his friend dat he should relocate to Ghana with his cement.
dedons:
does this look like facebook?

Mods please ban this guy and his entire criminal generation for life.
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by echobee(f): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
ya they really are above you.

But..listen! I snapped the meals, sent it to tha sadt website, then I re-downloaded it from there. Are you ok now?
guy,take am easy with ur lies

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Ewu!
weldone madam. Keep insulting me. But I swear, I ain't gonna insult back
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
50calibre:

And you're still keeping up with the lie Lool
wetin be your own na
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
filebe777:
Dude you are a liar,i live in china ...stop stereotyping
i am not saying chinese don't eat cockroaches ,it is very rarely and d percentage dat eats is next to none of d population.
just because calabar eats dog , igbo eats goat brain etc doesn't mean all nigerians eats dem.

you wont be served dat meal in a restaurant in china...

should I Argue? No way
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
50calibre:

Dude you're pathological liar, your lies on this forum are becoming excessive, new day new lie, don't you ever get tired?

The other day you were in Los Angeles, today you're in China, you have a Caucasian girlfriend, you're a banker,............ I've lost count.

Guys take note of this retar*d englishmart, everything he says is a lie.

it's ok. You are not the only one here
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Emmanuel247(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] Bros abeg make Hunger no kill. U oooo
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by englishmart(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Joshuadon:

ok... i see, but dat lie strong ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin, u are quite scarce dis days.,u travelled ? ok probably to china grin grin grin grin
I've been long back from china. Just that I lost my phone some weeks back. When I replaced it, I lost interest in Nl. But the interest is kinda rejuvenated till further notice sha. grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by chinchong: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
listen! I snapped the meals, sent it to that website, then I re-downloaded it from there. Are you ok now?
bro ur "ballon de'or" is with me ryt here in my room........d one for "LIE" niooo..........haba! u can lie die sir!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Missonas(f): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Englishmart has also been to canada if u care to knw he's well travelled cheesy.Globetrotting is his hobby cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by chinchong: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
listen! I snapped the meals, sent it to that website, then I re-downloaded it from there. Are you ok now?
blessed ar d lier for they shall inherit d kingdom of satan(hell).
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by adepiero: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
e fit be say you be anumanu o. grin

Tell that to an online illiterate, am not interested
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by 50calibre(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
it's ok. You are not the only one here

Guys may I entertain you with a few if this retar*d's many lies. Enjoy!!

englishmart:
I went to Canada last month sha..

Anyway. Weldone op.

https://www.nairaland.com/1920395/journey-nigeria-dubai-pictures/1#26961120

englishmart:
I'm used to flying out on regular basis. No need flauntingsmiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1920395/journey-nigeria-dubai-pictures/2#26962058

englishmart:
Hehehehyeye. Some one help.
This is one of the numerous reasons I'm happy in the USA.

https://www.nairaland.com/1933155/unique-life-nigerian-children-parents/1#26960668

englishmart:
my uncle is based in rushville. He sells bugatti products only. So he gave out one of his veyrons to a friend. He only asked for that token, so it doesn't look like he gave it out for free.

https://www.nairaland.com/1936210/photos-peter-okoyes-reaction-seeing#26931157

englishmart:
of course I do. My uncle sold his bugatti veyron just last month for #24,000 clean one walahi

https://www.nairaland.com/1936210/photos-peter-okoyes-reaction-seeing#26930967

englishmart:
I don't do any of those crappy stuff.

Well that might be because I was born and broght up in the states.

https://www.nairaland.com/1930314/top-ten-naija-ways-nigerian#26809981

englishmart:
forget Hollywood movies o.

My white gf doesn't behave like that.
We quarrel, sometimes we fight, yet she's never thought of a split.

https://www.nairaland.com/1845452/5-reasons-date-white-woman#25275886

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by englishmart(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
chinchong:

blessed ar d lier for they shall inherit d kingdom of satan(hell).
then they are not blessed.. Or is it a blessing to go to hell?
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
missvera:
Manage it sweetie, will make eba and egusi with goat meat for you immediately you return. #miss you though tongue
drunk...are we? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by englishmart(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Throws up and runs out of thread
englishmart:
You see that kind confirm food, you dey complain.

I remember when I visited china. These were the foods I was served.. I no fit eat am sha, but I snap am
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by dedons: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
eleko1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he's looking for who he'll bleep.A new strategy be dat.Nah so one mumu came to my site,nack mi tori say his friend have 50 bags of cement to sell @ a give away price cos he's relocating to Ghana.I simply told him to tell his friend dat he should relocate to Ghana with his cement.
hahahahahaha...they guy no dey luk b4 he leap.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
missvera:
husband snatcher
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by obomobo: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
lookin 4rm sky
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Forwetinnah: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
It must be a very cheap restaurant then...abi na road side eatery?
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by eleko1: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nah so ooo my brotha.he kept advertising his trade here and there
dedons:
hahahahahaha...they guy no dey luk b4 he leap.
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Hamsaini: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
You see that kind confirm food, you dey complain.

I remember when I visited china. These were the foods I was served.. I no fit eat am sha, but I snap am
bros no ves ooo, no be u snap dat food.
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Emekus999(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
u ve 2 get used to it a little knowing fully well u ar'nt goin to stay for long...dat one better sha,jst try go india and china u go get kwarshoko cum back to nija as dem c u for airport... Quarantineeeeeeeeee
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by kandiikane(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
Nor make I expose you oo. You were born and brought up in American and your uncle deals in bugatti products yet you look like a landfill scavenger. Never be ashamed of your background, if you work hard you will actually be proud to say you started from the bottom. grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by adepiero: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
englishmart:
should I get banned or what?
You are a bas.tard liar and must be banned from this site! how do you sleep at night with so many lies.... I guess the picture with maggot and roaches were taken in your disgusting stomach. MOFO oshi

Fellow Nairalanders pls check the !diots avatar. I doubt if he has ever been to the airport not to talk of entering a plane. hungry person in fake outfit

My advice - Its not a crime to dream big but its hopeless to be idle and yet be dreaming. Get your hands busy young man and stop day dreaming

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Omo is chopping ribs with barbecue sauce, and still complaining.....Thunder angry angry angry
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by zynzyn(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
adekennis:
Op..u dey mad ni?...wetin concern me concern wetin Paul dey chop

U for no comment na!

Don't worry, I will contact him to invite u to Dubai! grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by NUGAWHITE(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mogbe!...ye'paripa....
Ahmed0336:
uncloths her and gives her Vitamin D tongue
Re: Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) by englishmart(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
adepiero:
You are a bas.tard liar and must be banned from this site! how do you sleep at night with so many lies.... I guess the picture with maggot and roaches were taken in your disgusting stomach. MOFO oshi

Fellow Nairalanders pls check the !diots avatar. I doubt if he has ever been to the airport not to talk of entering a plane. hungry person in fake outfit

My advice - Its not a crime to dream big but its hopeless to be idle and yet be dreaming. Get your hands busy young man and stop day dreaming
maybe you think you said anything. Mtscheew. Over aged gay embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gita Siddharth Is Dead / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.