Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy (6875 Views)

Fuji House Of Commotion / Download House Of Gold Part 1 And Part 2 By Yvonne Nelson / 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by hope(f): 2:25am On May 10, 2005
Who is your favorite star in the 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV programme?
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by beetrootb(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2005
I think it's the chief himself (aka 'ma begi fun e')
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by dominobaby(f): 3:44pm On May 11, 2005
the chief and all 3 wives. grin

......catering practical solution, fuji house of commotion.....
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Seun(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2005
The children!

1 Like

Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by jogego(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2005
Nigerians una don start oh!!! dem say favorite star, una dey mention chief and all three wives, some pple say the children. Abeg go and revise ya singular and plural jare, as for me, na

the artificial yellow pawpaw herself, peaceful Peace.

by the way, BEN tv was showing this comedy earlier in the year, anybody have any idea if they still air it?
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by dominobaby(f): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2005
jogego:

Nigerians una don start oh!!! dem say favorite star, una dey mention chief and all three wives, some people say the children. Abeg go and revise ya singular and plural jare, as for me, na

the artificial yellow pawpaw herself, peaceful Peace.

by the way, BEN tv was showing this comedy earlier in the year, anybody have any idea if they still air it?

sorry sir, well em........ it is hard for me to pick a favourite, still permit me to then choose..... o o o oh ... it is hard o, ok CHIEF!
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Seun(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2006
My favorite star is the writer behind the hilarious script!

1 Like

Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by LAHLAXZA(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2006
Please correct me if i am wrong but fuji's house of commotion was part of a checkmate right.
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Raymand(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2006
Amaka Igwe was behind checkmate and Fuji house, thats the only thing they have in common. And i don't have a favourite star, I just watch the show when i see it.
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by babonboard(f): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2006
the comedy is da bomb it will get u laughing till u forget ur sorrow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my favoutite is the gbeborun among the kids i mean the amebo cant remember the name
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Seun(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2006
Has the quality of the show reduced in recent times?
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Raymand(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2006
Actually, i use to think it's increased. . .
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by biomic(f): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2006
LAHLAXZA:

Please correct me if i am wrong but fuji's house of commotion was part of a checkmate right.
yea it was part of checkmate

fav--------chief himself
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Seun(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2006
It's just that I wonder why I've not been watching it. Did they move it to a new time slot?
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Oracle(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2006
Thatz one great comedy coz of the one million characters it has.
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Seun(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2006
I agree. That woman Amaka Igwe has my respect.

1 Like

Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by pymexys(f): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2006
its hard to pick.d chief,d wives,d kids, all of dem,dem too funny!dat show is d most hilarious local comedy comedy runnin on local airwaves now,+,big thumbsup to amaka igwe.
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by saintkola(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2006
mummy c.p- [catering practical, ireti] rocks ! tho d show is pretty much annoying this dayz !
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by neks(f): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2006
in short its hard to choose,but l will vote lreti,her open teeth,way of talking,status,postion in the family,style,arguments,and most of all ,her delicious meals.l think she mades the comedy funny and all others.
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Seun(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2007
While reading one of her interviews, I learnt that Amaka Igwe does most of the editing herself. Wow!
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Nobody: 2:47am On May 23, 2007
the little girl called Ola (raypower, radio without battery) she always knows something
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by vta2008: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2008
Sikira rocks! She's my favorite. She's ghetto in an ultra fabulous way.
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by mi3(f): 2:59am On Oct 22, 2008
Caro!! if thats the right name, it's been a while.The character ireti Doyle plays, and speakin of Ireti, that wife that is perpetually pregnant too cheesy and Ola, the daughter that likes to gossssssssssip! and Peace, the way she swings her arm around when she wants to fight ehnnn!
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by spicy007(f): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2009
the Ireti Doyle character was ma fave.
and Rabiu, the bully in the kid clan.
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by jiddah: 12:45am On Dec 10, 2009
I cant get over Peace's laughter, her laugh cracks me up too, plus Mama Moji's Grammer, even back then as checkmate,i always hoped they would start the show with chief's house.

I like the programme, smiley
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by 0lushola(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
PEACEFUL PEACE, IRETI, T.A, MAAMI, BOLAJI .. #RIP AMAKA_IGWE
Re: 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lovely show.

Peaceful Peace was my Favourite.

(1) (Reply)

Websites To Download Movies / I Just Saw CRUELLA (2021) (download Link Available) / Soap Operas On AIT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.