Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Achievement Of Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achievement Of Gej (1678 Views)

Hilarious Achievement Of Gov. Ayodele Peter Fayose / Apc Jittery Over The Achievement Of The Army And Government - Aljazeera / Laudable Achievement Of The Great General:gmb IN REPLY TO Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Achievement Of Gej by tbaby534(f): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2014
• President Goodluck Jonathan Transformation Agenda Achievements!!!

1. 125 Almajiri schools in 13 Northern States.
2. 27 Special girls school.
3. 12 New Federal Universities.
4. 34 New NCE awarding institutions.
5. 101 Presidential Special Scholarship for Innovation and Development.
6. 10 million increase in Universal Basic Education Enrollment (UBEC).
7. 75% increase in O'Level credit pass in Math and English.
8. 100 Innovation Enterprise Institutions licensed.
9. 7,000 lecturers sponsored for post graduate studies home and abroad.
10. 51 Polytechnic laboratories rehabilitated.
11. Doubled increase on Education allocation.
12. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship award and were asked to apply to study in any of the top 25 universities in the world approved for the scheme for their Phd.

* List of GEJ Universities:
1) Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. - North Central.
2) Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. - North Central.
3) Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State. - North East.
4) Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. - North East.
5) Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State. - North West.
6) Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State. - North West.
7) Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. - South South.
cool Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State. - South East.
9) Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State. - South West.

* Roads and Bridges:
The following roads are undergoing dualization:
1. Kano-Maiduguri Road.
2. Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja Road.
3. Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual carriage way.
The Following Roads and Bridge are completed:
1. Onitsha-Owerri Road.
2. Vom-Manchok Road.
3. Onitsha Head Bridge-Flyover (Ojukwu Gateway) which Gov Obi did and got federal refund.
4. Oweto Bridge across River Benue.
Construction of Second Niger Bridge has been awarded to Julius Berger and works have commenced:
The following roads are under construction or reconstruction:
1. Onitsha-Enugu Road
2. Lokoja-Benin Road
3. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
4. Mokwa-Bida Road.
5. Akure-Ilesha Road.
6. East-West Road.
7. Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road.
8. Enugu-Abakaliki-Cross River Road.
9. Ogoja-Ikom Road.
10. Vandekiya-Obudu Road
Bridge.
11. Apapa-Oshodi Expressway.
12. Benin-Ore-Sgagamu Highway.

* Aviation:
1. National Aviation Master plan and Road map was developed and is being implemented.
2. Air Safety - Installation of cutting age navigational aids and Instruments Landing Systems, including runway lights and Total Radar Coverage (TRACON).
3. Airport Infrastructure - For the first time in three decades, All 22 federally owned airports are being remodeled and renovated.
4. Cargo Airport - 16 airports close to nation's food baskets designed to transport perishables.
5. New Terminal for 5 International Airports at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano and Enugu.
6. Certification - US Category 1 Certification attained.

* Industries:
1. Under GEJ, Nigeria has two automobile industries manufacturing vehicles, Innoson in Nnewi and Nissan in Lagos.
2. Nigeria exports cement

* Housing:
1. Mortgage - The Nigerian Mortgage Refinancing Corporation was set up to enable 200,000 affordable mortgages within 5 years at affordable interest rate.
2. Over 61,000 housing units have been built in six geographical zones.

* Sports:
1. African Nations Cup (Last won in 1994).
2. FIFA U-17 (Last won in 2007).
3. Word Athletic Championship 4 medals (No medal since 2000).

* Rail Transport:
Over 15 years, Rail transport has been deserted. It took GEJ less than 2-years to put it back on track and commissioned 6 New Air-condition Trains in Lagos last
1. Lagos-Kano Rail.
2. Kano-Maiduguri, under construction.
3. Lagos-Port Harcourt, under construction.

* Power:
Jonathan's govt have successfully handed off our power companies to Private institutions for effective management and we have started seeing the wisdom in such decision within a short time. Privatized PHCN and Power Generating Plants undergoing constructions in different states.

* Economy:
Our GDP is now viable, overtaking that of South Africa and Brazil for the 1st time. Nigeria is now the biggest economy in African. Foreign investors who ran away from Nigeria are now beginning to come back to invest in our economy.

* National Conference:
Jonathan's govt has successfully convened a National Confab where stake holders tabled their demands and grievances. The conference report has been submitted for govt to implement for the overall benefit of the nation.

* Elections:
This administration has conducted free and fair elections allowing opposition to win their enclaves back, unlike what played out in past administrations. The era of election rigging is now over, courtesy of Jonathan.

Sentiment apart, which past Nigeria President / Head of state recorded such remarkable achievements in 3-years?
I have no doubt in my mind that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, will surely be re-elected in 2015 based on his achievements.
Let the Transformation Continue!!!

6 Likes

Re: Achievement Of Gej by bruno419(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Achievement Of Gej by koboko69: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2014
A fresh TANoid recruit is here..... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achievement Of Gej by HisSexcellency(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Without a doubt even the oppositions know that Gej till 2019. But they keep denying and deceiving themselves. Its not easy to be an opposition in nigeria cus their policy is based on power must change hands, and in pursuance of that anything from the current administration must be opposed and critisized be it right or wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Achievement Of Gej by HisSexcellency(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Without a doubt even the oppositions know that Gej till 2019. But they keep denying and deceiving themselves. Its not easy to be an opposition in nigeria cus their policy is based on power must change hands, and to achieve that anything from the current administration must be opposed and critisized be it right or wrong.
Re: Achievement Of Gej by tbaby534(f): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2014
bruno419:
Space booker
Re: Achievement Of Gej by bruno419(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2014
tbaby534:

Space booker
sir
Re: Achievement Of Gej by uwa1(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2014
GEJ till 2019..... Haters beware

2 Likes

Re: Achievement Of Gej by uwa1(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2014
GEJ till 2019.....
Re: Achievement Of Gej by khattab02: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2014
koboko69:
haha..lol
Re: Achievement Of Gej by khattab02: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Wow!!!! Bravo bravo bravo what a great achievement!

Fellow other Nigerians do you all agree? Let the floor open.

Wait for them they will be here anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Achievement Of Gej by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2014
koboko69:
Lousy one. Koma
Re: Achievement Of Gej by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Imagine the daft Tan soldier putting African cup of Nation as achievement kai
Let me help
1 monumental stealing & looting
2 massive increase in poverty
3 increase in violence
4 increase in oil thief
4unprecedented mutiny among troops under his command as c in c
5 political rascality & gangality
6 failed in education sector
7 increase humanitarian situation NE
8 missing sch girls 200+
Etc. Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Achievement Of Gej by omenka(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
koboko69:
He'd get worn out in no time, charging like a bull outta confinement. grin

If anyone wants to see a comprehensive list of Jonathan's achievements, they should read #Obasanjo'sLetter!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Achievement Of Gej by nigerianvenom(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
one of my friends won that scholarship for 1st class graduate,i thought he wont be able to do that.right now he is in edingburgh.
GEJ is a sincere leader

1 Like

Re: Achievement Of Gej by nigerianvenom(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
koboko69:

if u have nothing to say,shut up and get out.
he raised salient point and fact.

1 Like

Re: Achievement Of Gej by jamace(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
omenka:

If anyone wants to see a comprehensive list of Jonathan's achievements, they should read #Obasanjo'sLetter!!

grin
Please counter the OP by listing OBJ achievements while in office.

2 Likes

Re: Achievement Of Gej by tbaby534(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
omenka:

grin
Omekafuckgoat, everybody knows u. You ae a bokoharam sympatizer
Re: Achievement Of Gej by tbaby534(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Imagine the daft Tan soldier putting African cup of Nation as achievement kai
Let me help
1 monumental stealing & looting
2 massive increase in poverty
3 increase in violence
4 increase in oil thief
4unprecedented mutiny among troops under his command as c in c
5 political rascality & gangality
6 failed in education sector
7 increase humanitarian situation NE
8 missing sch girls 200+
Etc. Etc.

Pls tell me one government regime that these things u listed didn't occur?
Re: Achievement Of Gej by Johnnyessence(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
u better don't deceive us here ooooo any development in sw nooooooo imagine a sitting President that's biased in his assignment no scholarship for d sw graduate only d ss and se chaii there's God oooooo we can't move forward with this leadership Cos' corruption is now d order of d day .no need to argue Gej will loose convincely come 2015.he's now begging baba they will be disappointed in 2015 we are tired of rice and kerosene bribe .the will of d masses will prevail by d special grace of God.
Re: Achievement Of Gej by Johnnyessence(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
we are not moved by d #1000 bribe d tan committee is distributing to d youth we are moved with development happening in all sector in Nigeria. we are not moved with rice and kerosene Mrs patience is distributing in period of campaign we are move with development, changing lives In d society we are not move with lies we are move with leaders that av accountability and transparency,we are not carried away with tan we are move with ideas that will help d jobless graduate.imagine 75% rate our jobless graduate Angola is now rated one of d country in Africa d graduate are now working.poverty rate in Angola has reduced Cos' every one is contributing.I look my self in a country where d leader of d country is selfish in his assignment d will of d people will surely prevail it has happen before and its will happen in 2015 election Gej and his excos will be disappointed. d high rate of our drop out children are now high when there's no structure and equipment provided to this children during my time primary and secondary school its was tuition free but now u av to pay .Good luck will be disappointed no matter d meetings they will be doing we are not going back j d will of God and d masses will prevail .we are not moved with his words "I don't av shoes and cloth".
Re: Achievement Of Gej by tbaby534(f): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Johnnyessence:
we are not moved by d #1000 bribe d tan committee is distributing to d youth we are moved with development happening in all sector in Nigeria. we are not moved with rice and kerosene Mrs patience is distributing in period of campaign we are move with development, changing lives In d society we are not move with lies we are move with leaders that av accountability and transparency,we are not carried away with tan we are move with ideas that will help d jobless graduate.imagine 75% rate our jobless graduate Angola is now rated one of d country in Africa d graduate are now working.poverty rate in Angola has reduced Cos' every one is contributing.I look my self in a country where d leader of d country is selfish in his assignment d will of d people will surely prevail it has happen before and its will happen in 2015 election Gej and his excos will be disappointed. d high rate of our drop out children are now high when there's no structure and equipment provided to this children during my time primary and secondary school its was tuition free but now u av to pay .Good luck will be disappointed no matter d meetings they will be doing we are not going back j d will of God and d masses will prevail .we are not moved with his words "I don't av shoes and cloth".
I don't know about 1000 bribe o(its not even up to half of my subscription money) as for rice and kerosene this is the 1st time I'm hearing of it. The man has been able to achieve a lot despite d corruption.

Bring me a better aspirant and I will vote him in, otherwise GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Achievement Of Gej by tbaby534(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Johnnyessence:
u better don't deceive us here ooooo any development in sw nooooooo imagine a sitting President that's biased in his assignment no scholarship for d sw graduate only d ss and se chaii there's God oooooo we can't move forward with this leadership Cos' corruption is now d order of d day .no need to argue Gej will loose convincely come 2015.he's now begging baba they will be disappointed in 2015 we are tired of rice and kerosene bribe .the will of d masses will prevail by d special grace of God.

Don't just come and type what u don't know, why not counter my list or proove the he hasn't achieved any of the above, than making empty noise.

2 Likes

Re: Achievement Of Gej by brownlords: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
tbaby534:

[s]1. 125 Almajiri schools in 13 Northern States.
12. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship award and were asked to apply to study in any of the top 25 universities in the world approved for the scheme for their Phd.

* Roads and Bridges:
1. Kano-Maiduguri Road.
1. Onitsha-Owerri Road.
2. Vom-Manchok Road.
3. Onitsha Head Bridge-Flyover (Ojukwu Gateway) which Gov Obi did and got federal refund.
Construction of Second Niger Bridge has been awarded to Julius Berger and works have commenced:
1. Onitsha-Enugu Road
2. Lokoja-Benin Road
4. Mokwa-Bida Road.
5. Akure-Ilesha Road.
6. East-West Road.
9. Ogoja-Ikom Road.
10. Vandekiya-Obudu Road
Bridge.

* Aviation:
1. National Aviation Master plan and Road map was developed and is being implemented.
2. Air Safety - Installation of cutting age navigational aids and Instruments Landing Systems, including runway lights and Total Radar Coverage (TRACON).
3. Airport Infrastructure - For the first time in three decades, All 22 federally owned airports are being remodeled and renovated.
4. Cargo Airport - 16 airports close to nation's food baskets designed to transport perishables.
5. New Terminal for 5 International Airports at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano and Enugu.

* Industries:
1. Under GEJ, Nigeria has two automobile industries manufacturing vehicles, Innoson in Nnewi and Nissan in Lagos.

* Housing:
1. Mortgage - The Nigerian Mortgage Refinancing Corporation was set up to enable 200,000 affordable mortgages within 5 years at affordable interest rate.

* Sports:

* Rail Transport:
Over 15 years, Rail transport has been deserted. It took GEJ less than 2-years to put it back on track and commissioned 6 New Air-condition Trains in Lagos last
1. Lagos-Kano Rail.

* Power:
Jonathan's govt have successfully handed off our power companies to Private institutions for effective management and we have started seeing the wisdom in such decision within a short time. Privatized PHCN and Power Generating Plants undergoing constructions in different states.

* Economy:
Our GDP is now viable, overtaking that of South Africa and Brazil for the 1st time. Nigeria is now the biggest economy in African. Foreign investors who ran away from Nigeria are now beginning to come back to invest in our economy.

* National Conference:
Jonathan's govt has successfully convened a National Confab where stake holders tabled their demands and grievances. The conference report has been submitted for govt to implement for the overall benefit of the nation.

* Elections:
This administration has conducted free and fair elections allowing opposition to win their enclaves back, unlike what played out in past administrations. The era of election rigging is now over, courtesy of Jonathan.

Sentiment apart, which past Nigeria President / Head of state recorded such remarkable achievements in 3-years?
I have no doubt in my mind that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, will surely be re-elected in 2015 based on his achievements.
Let the Transformation Continue!!![/s]

Build road, build bridge, build school, like he had any option, signing and approving contract has become achievement right? even though 50% of the money return to him and his allies. until he nail all the corrupt politicians and hang all boko haram members in detention, jail all subsidy thieves before i take him serious, i can't give him vote simply because he build road and bridge with tax payers money.
Re: Achievement Of Gej by publicenemy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hh
Re: Achievement Of Gej by publicenemy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
tbaby534:
1. 125 Almajiri schools in 13 Northern States.
* Roads and Bridges:
1. Kano-Maiduguri Road.
1. Onitsha-Owerri Road.
2. Vom-Manchok Road.
1. Onitsha-Enugu Road
2. Lokoja-Benin Road
4. Mokwa-Bida Road.
5. Akure-Ilesha Road.
6. East-West Road.
9. Ogoja-Ikom Road.
10. Vandekiya-Obudu Road
Bridge.
* Aviation:
* Industries:
* Housing:
* Sports:
* Rail Transport:
1. Lagos-Kano Rail.
* Power:
* Economy:
* National Conference:
* Elections:
Let the Transformation Continue!!!

You have stated no major achievement @ op.

How about:

#Corruption at its peak
#Millions of dollars unaccounted for
#Boko haram insurgency with impudence
#Handicapped Nigerian military
#Chibok 270
#PRESIDENTIAL PARDON TO ALAMESIGHA!

Funny Enuff he is still the best candidate the country has to offer.what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Achievement Of Gej by jamace(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
I want to see obj's achievements too so that we can compare and contrast.
Re: Achievement Of Gej by anonimi: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Johnnyessence:

More than five years after, with Buhari and APC change plus next level, do you feel vindicated?

2 Likes

Re: Achievement Of Gej by Afolabimills(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2020
khattab02:
Wow!!!! Bravo bravo bravo what a great achievement!

Fellow other Nigerians do you all agree? Let the floor open.

Wait for them they will be here anytime soon.
I agree totally far better than this disaster wey wear Pampers as excuse for failure

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Toilet Facility At Rivers State Board Of Internal Revenue Head Quarters / Security Chiefs Put Gun To Jega’s Head / BREAKING: Buhari Arrives Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.