Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES (1719 Views)

Picture Of The Northern Cities and street / El-Rufai Bans Beggars And Street Hawkers In Kaduna State / # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by hayoakins(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Join the campaign

13 Likes

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by hayoakins(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking,
Mogidi, ngeneukwenu,
Barcarnista, Obiagelli,
Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe
MichaelSokoto, gbawe,
Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Arewafederation, Soroptimist,
Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus,
Whitecat007, keneking,
Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani,
Tribaleast, Olaaderin,
Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks, Lacasa, Pendy79,
Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2,
Aussie, Joseph1013,
Olayinka8793, MalcoImX,
passingshot, mayoroflagos,
shymexx, OrlandoOwoh

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by BigBelleControl(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Let me join the bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by eleven(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wish you guys Goodluck. As for me, my contacts, friends & families...it's Jonathan all the way. Forward ever, Backwards never.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpkgtKDuHw

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by FastShipping: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
I believegrin

Buhari/Osinbajo all way!

Change is HERE!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Brahms(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Good One OP!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by hayoakins(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brahms:
Good One OP!! cheesy

I am doing it for my future....no place like home

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by scribble: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rubbish which change

Takea very close look at the APC,
I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,
Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,
Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,
Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,
Timipre Cocaine Sniffer Sylva -4yrs governor under PDP,
Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP, Aminu
Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,
Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,
Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under
PDP, El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,
Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and half
years governor under PDP, and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum
ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
For sure....I got the PVC for that and to vote Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Monimatic(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
I pity una,Una dey use una job play... when una MD or Boss see una dey endorse politicians online...dem go give una sack letter straight, una go come join millions of other jobless Nigerians.
Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Arch1: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by hayoakins(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Monimatic:
I pity una,Una dey use una job play... when una MD or Boss see una dey endorse politicians online...dem go give una sack letter straight, una go come join millions of other jobless Nigerians.

My skills can feed me

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by laimo(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
I need to vote Ambode and Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by benuejosh: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Monimatic(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
hayoakins:

My skills can feed me
Are u sure? Oya tender ur Resignation letter.
Na so dem issue three guys Query for office dem go dey endorse Jonathan n Buhari for social networks.
Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Alphaoscar: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan lied!!?

Nigerian Armed Forces: The post-1975 trend of Military Hardware Acquisitions
Following the initial high attained during the Nigerian Civil War, the Nigerian Armed Forces switched gear in its quest to acquire military hardware in the year 1975 which ended on a high note with the delivery in December 1975 of a squadron of MiG-21MF jet fighters for which orders had been placed by the ousted Federal Military Government of General Yakubu Gowon around 1973.

Ever since, the Nigerian Armed Forces have scarcely looked back as they press on in the quest to acquire modern military hardware for the nation. Between 1976 and 1979, the military government of General Olusegun Obasanjo acquired the first-ever armoured tanks fielded by the Nigerian Army. This coincided with the movement of the 3 Armoured Division and its relocation from Port Harcourt to Jos in 1976. The 1 Infantry Division had earlier in 1972 also relocated from Enugu to Kaduna. The military regime of Obasanjo also acquired Soviet 122mm artillery guns and penned deals for a MEKO 360 frigate which was delivered in the 1980s under the Shagari regime’s watch, Hippo-class Landing Ships (Tank) and British Vosper Thornycroft corvettes.

As far as military hardware acquisition goes, the Shagari regime which held office between October 1979 and December 1983 holds the record. The Shagari regime splashed out 6 billion pounds sterling on military hardware between 1980 and 1982. This was expended on the acquisition of everything from French Combattante III and German Lurssen missile-armed Fast Attack Craft, Italian-made G222 military airlift planes and a squadron of Aermacchi MB-339 advanced trainer/light attack jets, Oto-Melara 105mm artillery guns and Palmaria 155mm self-propelled artillery systems.

From France, the Shagari regime penned deals and/or took delivery of Roland Surface to Air missile systems and Aerospatiale (now Eurocopter) Puma helicopters. Also delivered were American-made C130-H30 Hercules (the stretch variant, that is) and anti-aircraft artillery guns. Contracts were signed and deliveries made of Swedish-made Bofors FH-77A 155mm artillery guns, Austrian-made Steyr 4K-7FA armoured personnel carriers, Swiss-made MOWAG Piranha armoured personnel carriers, British-made Vickers Mk.3 Eagle main battle tanks and Alvis Scorpion light tanks, squadrons of Franco-German Alpha jets and Franco-British Jaguar jets, German-made Fox armoured cars, Dornier Do-228 utility aircraft and Soviet-built MiG-21 jets, 122mm artillery guns and BM-21 122mm rocket artillery.

Deliveries on some the procurement deals penned by the inimitable President Shehu Shagari, a quiet and modest man, continued well into regime of General Ibrahim Babangida. Some of his successors penned new deals for repeat business on deliveries of Scorpion and Eagle tanks and self-propelled artillery, continuing into this decade.

The shortlived regime of General Buhari signed deals for additional deliveries of Scorpion light tanks and Vickers Eagle battle tanks and penned a deal for the delivery of Brazilian-made Engesa Cascavel heavy armoured fighting vehicles in an oil-for-armsbarter trade deal. The Buhari regime was soon swept aside by General Babangida.

The Federal Military Government of Nigeria under General Babangida signed deals for further deliveries of Palmaria self-propelled artillery, Alpha jets and Dornier Do-228 utility planes. It additionally signed fresh deals for the delivery of two squadrons(24 units) of L39 Albatross advanced trainer-light attack jets from Czechoslovakia, Romanian-made APR-21 122mm rocket artillery, Italian-built mine countermeasure vessels, British and French coastal patrol craft, Panhard Sagaie armoured fighting vehicles and VBL scout cars.

The Abacha regime came and went while the Abdulsalaam Abubakar regime had little time to leave its footprints.

In 1999, General Obasanjo again took the elm as democratically elected President and returned to meet an arsenal which had been blighted by sanctions and embargoes. He did very well in the event, acquiring fifteen Chengdu F7 jet fighter-bombers from China, Agusta AW 139 and A109 Power utility helicopters, Russian-built Mi-34, Mi-17, Mi-24V and Mi-35P choppers and gunships, T72 tanks, MT-LB armoured combat support vehicles, Ukrainian-made BTR-3 armoured personnel carriers, BTR-60 and BTR-70 armoured personnel carriers, Mowag Grizzly armoured personnel carriers, Turkish-built Otokar Cobra infantry fighting vehicles, French-made AMX battle tanks,Sea Eagle Offshore Patrol Craft, many dozens of gunboats and utility landing craft, logistics ships, Unmanned Surface Vehicles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and a comprehensive coastal radar systems.

The Obasanjo government also signed deals for additional deliveries of Panhard VBL scout cars, Oto-Melara 105mm artillery, Palmaria 155mm self-propelled artillery systems, T55 and Vickers Eagle battle tanks and Alvis Scorpion light tanks.

The Obasanjo regime was succeeded by the government of President Umaru Yar’Adua in 2007 and since then, it has paced orders for or taken delivery of a squadron of twelve Agusta A109LUH choppers, another squadron of twelve Eurocopter AS-550 Fennec attack helicopters, ATR-42MP Surveyor radar planes, five Eurocopter dual-purpose Puma radar helicopters, Shaldag Mk.II Fast Patrol Interceptor Craft, gunboats and combat catamarans and British-built Offshore Patrol Vessels.

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
I didn't see GMB/OSIN on your list. That is the change we are talking about...

scribble:
Rubbish which change

years governor under PDP, and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are now dumped.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by lionness(f): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
good people! grin
Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by hazyfm1: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by meracool(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
The wind Of Change is Here Blowing away the Aerotoxic FRESH air..

Vote GMB/PYO
Vote APC..

OP .. Continue the good work..!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Texykool: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
OP... You are blessed!

I promise to vote out cluelessness come FeBuhari 2015.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
scribble:
Rubbish which change

APC the New PDP
Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by moufan: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
buhari/osinbajo all the way,gej for otuoke 2015
Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
I refuse to move backward in the name of change. I reject buhari and everything he represent

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Rilwayne001: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Teedoe25:
I refuse to move backward in the name of change. I reject buhari and everything he represent

So you don't want to experience CHANGE in your life undecided

Well, continue

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by Mooaloji(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
I stand 4 change, cos my children will not forgive me if I allow dem 2 cum in2 dis world sufering all in d name of my region must finish dia 2nd term, I disagree with dat. I want and I will be part of the change agent. I have my PVC, and am talking 2 odas who are blind based on politics of religion dat it won't help dis country. People are dying, sufering. We need change and by the grace of God we will get it cum febuhari 14. #TeamChange#. #TeamGMB/Osinbajo#
Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by phlemzy: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
The masses are TIRED. They want CHANGE at all cost,irrespective of the age,academic qualification and tribe.
Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by kheart(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
good idea op, will also join d bandwagon. My family, relatives, friends and entire street must vote for change. Let d famzing start.
Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by HzRF(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
scribble:
Rubbish which change

Don't mind them
They just copy the word "change" from Obama campaign.. Thinking it will sell like Obama

What's do you expect when buahri joined hands with Tinubu to form Alliance..

I think u knw the rest

1 Like

Re: I Will Help Deliver My Family And Street For #CHANGE2015 - PICTURES by PassingShot(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2015
This is the way to go.

Every well-meaning Nigerian who is not blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry knows and agrees that things must change and the change agents are Buhari/Osinbajo.

I have already delivered my family, street and friends to Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari in feBUHARI 14th election.

(1) (Reply)

General Buhari Calls For Total Sharia In Nigeria / Inaugural Launch Of The G-WIN Program, LIVE On NTA /channels. / Final Analysis Of 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.