Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Adsense - Difficult To Navigate, Redirect, Pop Up Issues? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense - Difficult To Navigate, Redirect, Pop Up Issues? (686 Views)

How To Add A Pop-up On Your Wordpress Website / Help! Blog Title Won't Redirect To Home Page (pictured) / Pop Up Window Script That Is Multi Browser Supported? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense - Difficult To Navigate, Redirect, Pop Up Issues? by buchibrand(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2014
Hello My Naija Online Biz People,
I have some issue getting Adsense approval for one of my blog. I have done all i could to get this blog approved for adsense, but i got trapped on the issue of Difficult Navigation, re-directs, Pop-ups...blah...blahh...blahhh.

The blog's original url is http://dating-healthtips..com (which is the url i used to apply) but now uses www.successbookz.biz . Do you think this has anything do with the problem?.

Have you had and overcame such problems, how where you able to navigate through it, and what do you advice i do to get through.

I will be greatful if you guys will help me out on this. Please, Experts visit the blog to review the claims. Thanks all. ( "Thank You" AIRTIME For the best and most helpful reply)
Re: Adsense - Difficult To Navigate, Redirect, Pop Up Issues? by buchibrand(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2014
Hey! Guys am still waiting for your replies. You guys must help me out on this oo, ejoooo
Re: Adsense - Difficult To Navigate, Redirect, Pop Up Issues? by buchibrand(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
I have actually made some changes on the blog today, but i still need support from the gurus on here

(1) (Reply)

Programming needed / Top Nigerian Blogs With Funny Domain Names / New Android Betting Tool App: Review & Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.