Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty (56701 Views)

Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) / Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Neroanna:
Taaaaaar! Me more prettier angry grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Neroanna(f): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by centjamie(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Neroanna:
Taaaaaar! Me more prettier angry grin

Except dat i dnt knw Neroanna in dt pix
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Shedysworld(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
She try
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Juwonlojay(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Neroanna(f): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
centjamie:

Except dat i dnt knw Neroanna in dt pix
make a guess....... tongue
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why do I get this feeling that I want to kiss her? embarassed
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by CashdownNG: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
rozzay:
Beautiful but its mayb u she s intimidating op not me ayam equally beautifully so let's all rock our boats

right. I guess Southampton says that about Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
All the non intimidated ladies Say aye!

grin grin

Funny nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Eberex(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
that was how micheal Jackson started
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Tapout(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Korrection:
shut up guy...

undecidedna only shut up u fit remember??
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Scale of 1 to 10. She's 9. While I am. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Obascoetubi: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
This is getting too much , Nadia Buari has been intimidating everyone on Instagram by uploading flawless pictures of herself daily . It's clear now , this is the reason why Jim Iyke can't let go - more below

So it's now our fault that you are fine Nadia? Keep on intimidating us with your beauty - God is watching you

Source :http://www.stellagossip.com/2014/10/nadia-buari-keeps-intimidating-us-with.html
so what can we do with her pix if she is lookin fair? is she ur wife or our first lady//?

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jealousy twisting Nairalanders since the days of Dragons. You will see posts like "Mtcheew" "she try small" "what's this?" "I fine pass am". If u know u are prettier than this girl, mention me make we check ur profile. grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Emulti(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
rozzay:
Beautiful but its mayb u she s intimidating op not me ayam equally beautifully so let's all rock our boats

Abeg u no fyn reach Nadia Buari joor!

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
All the non intimidated ladies Say aye!

grin grin

Funny nairalanders

Aye oooo. I've never been intimidated by her beauty. Truth be told, I've seen lots of beautiful ladies. Come to my state, Delta state and see beautiful ladies abeg.

You are beautiful yourself so you cannot be intimidated. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by LegendarySage(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
benromeo39:
Jealousy twisting Nairalanders since the days of Dragons. You will see posts like "Mtcheew" "she try small" "what's this?" "I fine pass am". If u know u are prettier than this girl, mention me make we check ur profile. grin angry
proudly and confidently quoting. You are cute though.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emulti:

Abeg u no fyn reach Nadia Buari joor!
Lols nd do u want to hug a transformer because f dat, am sure u are not dumb so u can understand my pose beta. Thank u
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by DoTheNeedful: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
fairygeh:
Lol.shes fine.but intimidating who abeg? If I wear that kain make up too grin

Enu o she durella lipsrsealed. No be by mouth baby angry. At least we don see Nadia's pics embarassed. Post yours to convince us wink
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by kennosklint(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yeye finish op,mtcheewww
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by ojinku(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tapout:
no doubt she Is......but I've met ladies more beautiful than her tongue wink.....n some ladies on nl are also prettier than her lipsrsealed

I prefer Anna Banner to her

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
LegendarySage:
proudly and confidently quoting. You are cute though.
your sorcery will not work on me angry thanks for the compliment though. kiss eh? U are 1 on a scale of 10. angry
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by rynno(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Irrelevant post making FP nowadays..#SMH# cry

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by IAMGEJ(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
check dat line of e yanch... you go see d real colour grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by itstpia1: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
benromeo39:

ok, i have checked your profile, thanks for keeping "hair care products" in business.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Me :hi beautiful
Girl : hey u
Me : do u mind if i walk u out
Girl : no i dnt mind
Me : oh by de way im Paul from Pta
n
im still new in this church
Girl : im Rita n this is my home
town
Me: ok no offence but Do you have
a
boyfriend?
Girl: Nope. I don't want to have a
boyfriend.
Me: Gen. 2:18 The Lord God said,
“It is
not good for the man to be alone. I
will
make a helper suitable for him.”
... Girl: But I don't love you.
Me: 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not
love
does not know God, because God
is love."
Girl: And how do I know you mean
those
words.
Me: Matthew 12:34b " For out of
the
abundance of the heart the mouth
speaks."
Girl: But how can I be sure that
you're
loyal and honest?
Me: Mark 13:31 "Heaven and earth
will pass away, but my words will
never
pass away."
Girl: But why me? There are a lot of
girls out there.
Me: Proverbs 31:29 "Many women
do
noble things, but you surpass them
all."
Girl: But what is in me that you
like? Me: Song of Solomon 4:7 "You are
altogether beautiful, my darling;
there
is no flaw in you."
Girl: But I'm not all that
beautiful...you
're exaggerating.
Me: Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is
deceptive,
and beauty is fleeting; but a
woman who fears the Lord is to be
praised."
Girl: What happens if I say yes.
Me: Genesis 2:24 "Therefore man
shall leave his father and his
mother
and
hold fast to his wife, and they shall
become one flesh."
Girl: How come you know the
scriptures
this much.
Me: Joshua 1:8 " This book of the
Law shall not depart from your
mouth,
but you shall meditate on it day
and
night, so that you may be careful to
do
all that is written in it. For then you
will make your
way prosperous and you will have
good
success."
Girl: wooow, I can see u really love
God.
Me: Psalm 34:8 "Oh, taste and see
that the Lord is good! Blessed is
the
man
who takes refuge in Him. Girl: mmm. Ok
please give me time
to
think about it.
Me: Philippians 4:8 "Finally
brethren, whatever is true,
whatever is
honorable, whatever is just,
whatever is
pure, whatever is lovely, whatever
is
commendable, if there is any
excellence, if there is anything
worthy
of
praise, think about these things."
Girl: owwww I love you already
Me: Revelation 22:21 "Amen! Na Only me Waka come oo
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Lilchilz(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
bobo65:
bleach plus Photoshop

good bye to natural beauty

my babe fine pass this gal

I fit bet my life on top am
pichure of ur babe or we dnt believe it........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) / Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.