Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty (56749 Views)

Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) / Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by bobbynelson: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
3coins:
i love this lady. . . I think i am gonna kill jim iyke angry
. T. H. I this ur obsession, by usher
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by veyvey: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
naughtylagosguy:
She try. Fair girls are over-rated when when it comes to beauty. No offense to the beautiful fair ladies. I will go for a black beauty anytime anyday. Black is beautiful.
yes Oo°˚˚˚° just like me fair ladies rock and she is very very beautiful i admire her cos pple admire me too...thank God am fair and beautiful
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by ugoezeik(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tapout:

lol....don't worry, just keep in touch...@ do appointed time if say u qualify, she's all urs cool wink
appointed tym? wen did u turn to 12 disciples
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by jaykendrick(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Every real man's dream...
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by boboLIL(m): 3:07am On Oct 10, 2014
She jst de like mermaid...na small e remain mk yhu bcum albino yhu con stil bleach yhur skin .... Nawa....so mk black skin babes die na... Yhu r seroiusly depreciatin in value and beauty....
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by clovislouis(m): 4:07am On Oct 10, 2014
boboLIL:
She jst de like mermaid...na small e remain mk yhu bcum albino yhu con stil bleach yhur skin .... Nawa....so mk black skin babes die na... Yhu r seroiusly depreciatin in value and beauty....
you re a big fool. Keep abusing her while she makes more money that can feed ur generation. Stupid nairaland boy!
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2014
jaykendrick:
Every real man's dream...

Speak for your fu.ckin self.
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by darnley16(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2014
rozzay:
Beautiful but its mayb u she s intimidating op not me ayam equally beautifully so let's all rock our boats
no you're not
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by darnley16(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Speak for your fu.ckin self.
no be fight na
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2014
darnley16:
no you're not
Yes I am so shut the fu ck up nd luk for somfin to do instead nd don't eva quote me again. I didn't make my comment cos f u.
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by devine99(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2014
abejide1000:
. If you fine reach her half make u open ur mask, I can only see the work of close up in your life

What is behind that mask will daze u. Trust me, wink
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
This is getting too much , Nadia Buari has been intimidating everyone on Instagram by uploading flawless pictures of herself daily . It's clear now , this is the reason why Jim Iyke can't let go - more below

So it's now our fault that you are fine Nadia? Keep on intimidating us with your beauty - God is watching you

Source :http://www.stellagossip.com/2014/10/nadia-buari-keeps-intimidating-us-with.html
I dnt feel intimidated by her and i believe ur child or grandchild wud b far more beautiful. Remember the beautiful ones are nt yet born.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by adedayourt(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Hypo + Jik + omo = nadia

Arewa obiringrin
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by vm26: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2014
give me more time thats when i might be intimidated as for now i am preety and preetier considering im not a rich celebrity i am jus an ordinary woman with no fancy make up .
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by darnley16(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2014
rozzay:

Yes I am so shut the fu ck up nd luk for somfin to do instead nd don't eva quote me again. I didn't make my comment cos f u.
opps I just did! , and No you are not as pretty as Nadia, so let's just leave it at that ma'am
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by DangotePikin: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2014
She is the prettiest african actress....she is far more beautiful than lupita and omosexy
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by lildarl(f): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi dearies,PLEASE help my lovely friend nd roommate win ds competition.....The Face S.M.E(SoloMovementEntertainment) She depends on ur votes.... She's got d face!!!!! Plssss help her win this by liking her picture and forward to ur friends,the more likes,the more her chances of winning.......Love u all.#muah# Here's d link.... http:///ovpadvk. Pls rebroadcast. Thanks:*
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by deavicky(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
rozzay:
Beautiful but its mayb u she s intimidating op not me ayam equally beautifully so let's all rock our boats
yeah I saw ur dp ur are really beautiful in d lord

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Damiruth: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
3coins:

I love jim iyke be careful don't let me kill u ok..
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by destante(f): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
LEAFLET:

Destante beat her for sure...... Ask anybody..Nadia too fair and looks artificial and besides she don dey old.... smiley
shocked someborry lied tongue
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by LEAFLET(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
destante:
shocked someborry lied tongue
The fu&k have you been?
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by destante(f): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
LEAFLET:

The fu&k have you been?
hehe in thin air cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by merits(m): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2014
old tin u beta go marry

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by waternogetenemy: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2014
Obession with the igbo man... Nadia has been their all this while nobody care but as soon as Jim Iyke an igbo guy come on the scene, they want to kill him to make vacancy...

This also counts with the igbo girls in Nigeria. They all want an igbo wife... If it is not envy wat else can we call it.
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by DerMeister: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2014
Dream on! I hope you do meet ladies who're more beautiful than her! Keep deceiving yourself, you ain't fooling any reasonable person! undecided

Tapout:
no doubt she Is......but I've met ladies more beautiful than her tongue wink.....n some ladies on nl are also prettier than her lipsrsealed ......

.modified....okay some characters have started quoting me with insults and unnecessary questions, undecided kill urself if u don't like it angry...I don't give a phuck...meanwhile...

I dedicate this space to my pretty little sister and all the pretty ladies on nairaland
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by daey118(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
it's me ohh - with my face like ------- it's unfair sha

Finally.one decent and sincere chic...all this other ones Claiming she's not intimidating them. #ItsNoneOfMyBusiness
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by boboLIL(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
clovislouis:
you re a big fool. Keep abusing her while she makes more money that can feed ur generation. Stupid nairaland boy!

See frustrated being
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by misshoree(f): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
She is beautiful quite alright but she aint intimidating me.Am beautiful in my own simple way as well
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Tex42(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2014
3coins:
i'm sure u are a black belt holder for thinking of that.
Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Tex42(m): 12:42am On Oct 12, 2014
Stellaodoni1:
it's me ohh - with my face like ------- it's unfair sha
op me know say na fine girl u be, u just dey wind us

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty by Tex42(m): 12:48am On Oct 12, 2014
DangotePikin:
She is the prettiest african actress....she is far more beautiful than lupita and omosexy
i'll go for omosexy any time any day. Nadia is just too artificial for ma liking. the babe fine o!,but omosexy beat her abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Ebuka’s Famous Agbada (Pictured) / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.