Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey (1161 Views)

10 Types Of People You See At The Newspaper Stand In The South-east / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Saraki, Wike Meet In Porthacourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by koife(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2014
As i write i am on my way to lagos from calabar and i am kinda feeling the need to drop the annoying, funny experiences i am getting from my fellow passengers. As a matter of fact i categorize them into groups of person you would likely meet in the bus any other time you are making a road trip like this......yea curse me if you like,"ëhen i no get money to fly e concain you angry grin tongue?'. THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS;

THE OVER RELIGIOUS:
Ever since we boarded the bus this mid thirty lady without a ring ( mayb na d over religious life mek u no marry) have been hissing some spiritual words i cannot comprehend, even to the disgust of other passengers and the first bus pastor that prayed thunderously before our departure. The annoying part is i sit next to her, she prays hitting her legs and hand shouting blood of jesus ...before and after every over taking. come-on woman the last time i check the bible says we should believe when we pray and should not repeat our prayers unnecessarily as it show a sign of disbelief and fear just like the saducees and pharisee...errr "i dong forget the bible verse sha* pastors online mek una help me (me speaking in my vexed mind). i really hope you were a NLnder so you can read this anytime you go online

THE BUSY BODY PAPPARAZZI CHICK
MEhn u wan do your wash naim u come travel for road come de oppress us with you busy body abi?.....i have lost count of the number of phones and gadgets in your possession, you answer calls like say na u be okonjo iwealla..i tire ooo undecided grin sometimes two of your phones d ring at same time. i tried to check if na runs girl u b buh datz none of my business....my own be say you for use ARIK dan to worry us with your ring tones. WTF....abeg shift jaree!

THE POLITICAL FANATICS
OMG i no bin no say Nairaland e warriors were as vicious in real life as online, this guys argues and argues and argues....from GEJ to kwankwaso....to TAN..TO PDP...TO APC...TO EL-RUFAI...BH....TO $9.3mil just about everything making headlines ON NATIONAL DAILIES.....dude i no sure say those guys una dey fight for dem any of you.....HABA! angry ...i swear it will make a good piece of reality tv to see you guys exchange punches). your mates no argues like this but dem dey thief our money for senate, bros abeg mek i hear word!
and stop wearing okirika starched shirt tongue

THE RICH QUIET KID
This boy luggage naim full buss....na one full taxi dem carry bring him load......the boy fresh sha, but ur luggage dey disturb my legs hear for back sit. At a point i thought this butter was deaf and dumb nt until em I phone6 beep with very mild sound and he spoke...i suspect you missed your flight coz i dont think you belong here.....ah even like as you no send d paparazzi chick sefgrin sad >: grin*lol roftl.

THE GLUTTON LOVE BIRDS
This guys n girl have been cuddling, kissing and buying everything edible:snail,g nut,zobo,bobo,kulikuli,chinching,meat pie et al choi, na robot mouth una get sha .The chik chop pass bird sef...i dey watch to see when those concoction go react naim una go no say d journey stil far* yey! Before i just finish naim we smell something for bus like rotten egg...driver abeg off this ac befre i suffocate> #Now ol eyes on them both hehehehehehee

THE WANNA BE DUDE
This guy has been seëking attention since for park with im swihili phoneee....am really getting freaked out with you. you carry novel but right from calabar u never pass the foreward page..abi you dey read for reverse? and for christ sake, stop reading it out loud..#some bori hold me...am about to loose my mind, i shouldve carried my Beats jack headset by Dre....

THE STONE FACED NIGGA WITH DARK SUN SHADES
I swear this guy looks like an armed robber, sss, or mayb na force guy em be......Since we enter bus for park i no hear em voice nor see im eye, may God be with us! but bross u for gud for nollywood muvies oo (on my mind)

THE POOING, URINATING CHICK
I dong vex tire for you......this girl bekons on the driver to stop at every roundabout and fueling station for her to urine, poo and do some oter stuff wia i no no*Abi na d girls stuff dey worry you undecided....pls kindly allow this journey to progress as planned. yours faithfully!

THE OVER SABBI DRIVER
This man talk wan pass parrot ....haba. every topic you sabbi......pls stop teling us how you use reverse drive from benin to shagamu carry escape from armed robbers...na so you good you no dey drive F1?
grin Abeg look front jor

THE GEEK/NAIRA LANDER ON BOARD
Yea, thats me! i have been praying for network to come so i can post this out to my fellow nairalanders about ny freaking experience. serious, its nothing shot of a mad bus out here! i have been observing them all and taking down points. Seun if i no mek front page for this suffer head wia i de cary write dis tin na PEG english i go carry course you!
Abeg mek una wish me luck to make front page and safe journey ooo
just passed onitsha....dis place dirty sha!

8 Likes

Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by awoononi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Reverse from Benin to Shagamu... grin

1 Like

Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Which category u belong self?
Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by Japhteez(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
I think you are the busy body here! What a f.ck with all these types of people here and there. Even on facebook I don't see any meaningful update again.
Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
E bi like say the guy don get accident! The dey hospital.
Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
E bi like say the guy don get accident! The guy dey hospital.
Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by 0nyegame(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Over sabi Op,i dey hail o.....

1 Like

Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by mainheart(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
meaning u are a jealousy type because everything the affect u, even luggage

1 Like

Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by tsolz500: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by philantoxx(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
seems OP is the passenger that's into evrybodies bizness.

1 Like

Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by GetUmad: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op is it not up to 10? Make it ten and change the subject accordingly, provided you wrote this so as to be on the front page like every other "Ten types of......."

By the way, nairalanders watch out for my own "Ten types of TEN TYPES OF this - and-that trending on nairaland" (yea, whatever that means, you read it correctly, not a tautology).

2 Likes

Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by GetUmad: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
koife:

THE GEEK/NAIRA LANDER ON BOARD
Yea, thats me! i have been praying for network to come so i can post this out to my fellow nairalanders about my mind buggling experience. serious, its nothing shot of a mad bus out here! i have been observing them all and taking down points. Seun if i no mek front page for this suffer head wia i de cary write dis tin na PEG english i go carry course you!
Abeg mek una wish me luck to make front page and safe journey ooo
just passed onitsha....dis place dirty sha!

Ahahahahahh i don die, Guy look your back, na same bus we dey. Nor be you be that guy wey dey press one tecno phone, wey buy 100naira egg and gala for Ore wey don dey fart since for bus?
Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by koife(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
GetUmad:

Ahahahahahh i don die, Guy look your back, na same bus we dey. Nor be you be that guy wey dey press one tecno phone, wey buy 100naira egg and gala for Ore wey don dey fart since for bus?
Ooooh so na u be dah wanna be dude ba...
Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by koife(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
Which category u belong self?
Read through it very well you will see my category
Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by lonelydora: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Safe journey and safe front page landing.
Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by WIZGUY69(m): 1:19am On Oct 10, 2014
shocked
another type of this and this again?
Re: The ten types of people you meet in the bus on a far journey by nickz(m): 1:35am On Oct 10, 2014
long distance travel tho
big bus/luxurious bus :-only enjoyable when the only seat next to me is occupied by some fine babesad

small buses:i do same shit,bring out a book and start reading......except i sit next to a lively person

please advice people to stop resting on people's body while sleeping on a bus.....one day sha i go punch person because of amangryangry

(1) (Reply)

PDP Plot To Stop INEC From Deploying Troops Fails / Gov. Fashola - More Ipps Coming Soon. / Nigeria’ll Go Down The Drain In 2015 If –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.