Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Makes Noni Juice So Vital To The Human Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Makes Noni Juice So Vital To The Human Body? (1026 Views)

What Makes The Indian Polynesian Bush Fruit So Vital To The Human Body? / Proper Facilities Management In Hospitals Is Vital To Disease Control / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Noni Juice So Vital To The Human Body? by kenlincagro: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
The following are an excerpts taken from the book The Noni Phenomenon, by Dr. Neil Solomon, who is considered a recognized leader in medical nutrition and nutraceuticals, and is one the foremost experts on Noni (Morinda citrifolia).

Neil Solomon, M.D., Ph.D.
Author of "Noni Juice The Tropical Fruit with 101 Medicinal Uses"
Chairman, Health and Science Research Center, Non-Government
Organization of the United Nations Former CNN-TV
Health Commentator
New York Times Best-Selling Author
Maryland�??s First Secretary of Health and Mental Hygiene
Johns Hopkins Trained Physician Preface Since 1997

I (Dr. Neil Solomon) have researched the scientific evidence and field studies involving the island fruit Noni to uncover its secrets as a medicinal agent. I logged many hours digging through case studies and reports from doctors and other experts, and analyzed reports from an array of clinical trials. I also interviewed more than 50 doctors and other health professionals who had compiled data that collectively represented over 10,000 people who had used or were using Noni.

As I was collecting these data, one of the questions that I continually came back to was: "How can Noni possibly help so many people with so many diverse health problems? What was its secret?" I concluded that, indeed, it does not help everyone -- and it does not help with all health problems. However, on an average, 78 percent of the more than 10,000 Noni users in our survey reported that it helped in some way, including fighting cancer, heart disease, digestive disorders, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, stroke, weight problems, and skin and hair problems. This booklet provides an overview of my findings.

Introduction - Dr. Neil Solomon Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) is a fruit with extraordinary healing properties that most North Americans have never heard of. It's been successfully used for over 2,000 years in Polynesia, China, India and elsewhere. Noni migrated with the inhabitants to the South Pacific islands, Tahiti, Hawaii, Malaysia - and wherever there is pollution-free volcanic soil. Like Aloe Vera, Kelp, Papaya, PycnogenolTM; and other botanicals, the extract of the Noni plant has been demonstrated to improve a wide variety of health conditions.

Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) is a fruit with extraordinary healing properties that most North Americans have never heard of. It's been successfully used for over 2,000 years in Polynesia, China, India and elsewhere. Noni migrated with the inhabitants to the South Pacific islands, Tahiti, Hawaii, Malaysia - and wherever there is pollution-free volcanic soil. Like Aloe Vera, Kelp, Papaya, PycnogenolTM; and other botanicals, the extract of the Noni plant has been demonstrated to improve a wide variety of health conditions.

For use in the United States, the Noni fruit is prepared primarily as a food supplement in juice form. Although the plant is very bitter and has an adverse odor, the noni juice supplement is very palatable in taste and smell because of the addition of natural fruit and berry juices.....

Noni�??s Miraculous Health Benefits

Research indicates that Noni stimulates the immune system, regulating cell function and cellular regeneration of damaged cells. The fact that Noni seems to operate on the very basic and critical cellular level may explain why it's useful for a wide variety of conditions. Dr. Richard Dicks, a clinician from New Jersey, says, "We're beginning to realize that we must get back to basics with our bodies. What it boils down to is, either burn nutrients or burn your body. Noni saves our bodies by giving us the nutrients we need."

Actually, it has over a hundred primary and secondary applications. This booklet will focus mainly on the primary uses. It is invaluable as a healing herb because of the following functions, which will all be discussed in more detail:

Increases body energy.
Alleviates pain.
Acts as anti-inflammatory and anti-histaminic agent.
Has antibacterial properties that can protect against digestive and heart damage.
Works with melatonin and serotonin to help regulate sleep, temperature and mood cycles.
Inhibits pre-cancer function and growth of cancer tumors.

Research The following table contains statistical analysis of the data, including both primary and secondary applications, that I obtained from surveying more than 50 doctors and other health professionals who had taken Noni and/or given it to over 10,000 patients. It depicts the number of people who drank Juice for 23 different conditions, the percentage that were helped, and the primary active components (PAC) believed to be involved. It is my belief that although the PAC is the major component, it is the total blend of all natural ingredients that result in Noni�??s optimal health benefits.

Overview of Noni�??s Primary Applications

According to Steven Hall, M.D., of the state of Washington, another physician whom I interviewed and who is a Noni juicer: "Not only does Noni provide many benefits on its own, but it also increases the effectiveness of other treatments." He has found that It is incredible because it offers help to people who could not be helped by traditional medical science."

Increased effectiveness and an alternative treatment to drugs are just two of the reasons that Noni is such a valuable herb. Hall's results were consistent with the previously reported positive response from 78 percent of Noni users. Noni also has the following characteristics:

It works synergistically with other food supplements and/or medications.
It probably helps with prevention, and works optimally in conjunction with other antioxidants.
It helps animals(including humans) heal faster.

Dr. Schechter, director of the Natural Healing Institute in California, reports that there has been a wealth of information supporting the traditional uses and health benefits of Noni. His work supports what the Kahunas (traditional healers in Hawaii) have known and used beneficially for thousands of years. He confirmed in an interview that the positive results obtained by physicians using Noni were consistent with the results obtained by naturopathic clinicians. Dr. Schechter has treated hundreds of patients with noni and has been very impressed with the variety of illnesses that responded to Noni.

-It stimulates the production of T-cells in the immune system. T-cells play a pivotal role in fighting disease.
-It acts to enhance the immune system involving macrophages and/or lymphocytes, which are a vital part of your body's natural defenses.
-It has been shown to combat many types of bacteria.
-It has unique anti-pain effects.
-It inhibits pre-cancer function and the growth of cancer tumors by allowing abnormal cells to function more normally.

Dr. Schechter states, "As a clinical therapist, I have seen Noni generate significant, even profound, therapeutic benefits for both prevention and self-help of a wide range of health problems."

From Dr. Schechter's list and from the information provided by the other professionals with whom I communicated, I have determined the primary application categories, which are discussed in the following overview. Though there are many other valuable uses of Noni, as the charts show, only those with the most support have been included.
Reference: This material was taken from the book "The Noni Phenomenon" by Dr. Neil Solomon, M.D., Ph.D.

*Morinda Citrifolia fruit contains a compound known as proxeronine. When consumed, proxeronine combines with an enzyme called proxeroninase in the intestine and the result is xeronine.

Proxeronine has become less and less available due to depleted soils and changes in diet. The xeronine system is very delicate and complex. If one small part of the system is missed, then nothing works.

An inadequate supply of xeronine in the body means that illness is prolonged and injuries are slower to heal.

t&t Virgin Noni® Juice Supplies the Body with Proxeronine - the Building Block for Xeronine

Crews Projects Ltd is the only company in Nigeria with access to this method and technology, assuring proxeronine levels are consistent and proper in each bottle of t&t Virgin Noni® Juice. smiley

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Smoke But My Eyes Are Red Pls Help!!!! / Penomet Takes Your To The Next Level / Pneumonia In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.