Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Where Do You Choose To Sit In A Vehicle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Do You Choose To Sit In A Vehicle (361 Views)

Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / Has A Vehicle Ever Splashed Water On You On The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Choose To Sit In A Vehicle by alienvirus: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
It amuses me why people tend to choose some places in any automobile.

1. In public buses, you tend to see people fighting to sit at the front of the vehicle. I don't really know why.

2. Housewives claiming the seat next to the driver. You hear her saying "that is my seat. No one should sit there".

3. In public buses, danfo particularly, if you find yourself sitting at the back seat. You will see weird things. That is where you see first lucky passenger that should sit at the rear end (beside the window) bending legs as if there is ebola disease on the incoming passenger or where to seat. It affects everyone to be candid. Either educated or not.

4. In airplanes, you find passengers arguing about sittg positions just because the troublesome passenger wants to sit beside the window.

(1) (Reply)

Britain Prepares To Screen For Ebola / LIBERIA Bans Journalists From EBOLA Centres!! / J.league Preview: Gamba, Kawasaki Clash Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.