Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Info Market Millionaires' Time Out. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Info Market Millionaires' Time Out. (535 Views)

Time Out With Akpororo::::::sept.27th,2015.yabatech,unilag Its Ur Time. / Millionaires Wealth Secret: Stop Spiritual Enemy By Occult Power / One Million Nigerians, I Million Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info Market Millionaires' Time Out. by Nelbless(m): 4:47am On Nov 11, 2008
Multiple streams of Income via Info Marketing.

What it is?

Info marketing as the name entells is all about infomation {products}feeding online/offline, millions of Nigerians search the engines everyday for informations; they pay any amount just to get that information in their bossom.

Imagine where you are the god to these particular information these people are seeking for, they pay you any amount you tag on it {the information} hence you are now an Inforprenuer.

Testimonies :
You can start with zero capital, but I started with N 2000 last year and earn N 300,000 in 3weeks.
- B.K Hunt earned N110,000 in 3weeks with start up capital of N3500 etc.

BENEFITS

- Low start up capital
- No qualification required
- Opened foranyone at any age
- Can be done anywhere etc.

GETTING STARTED

1. Valid bank account
2. A phone
3. An email(optional)
4. The targeted information
5. Your start up capital {adverts}
6. Adequate knowledge on how it goes

No. 1,2,3 and 4 requirements can be provided by you but no.5 and 6 needs an expert and that is where you need our service.

My Honey Pot

I have decided to raise infoprenuer millionaires like me in my "ONE STEP AT A TIME" starter kit. The package will teach

- how to locate the right info product to sell or market
- how to choose the right medium to advertise
- how to package your info product so that it looks attractive
- how to optimize the value of your customers by selling book-end products
- prove marketing strategies that boost your sales
- how to be sighnificant in the competitive market.

PAYMENT DETAILS

Request for my e-manual now at the cheapest rate of N3500 with a bonus free e-copy of multiple places where you can access loan with collateral.

Order now for this money spinning machine package;

Call on 08063496511 text on 08083814984.mail on nellyvilleng@gmail.com calls preferable.

100% IRON CLAD MONEY REFUNDABLE GURANTEE