Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

One Million Nigerians, I Million Millionaires - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / One Million Nigerians, I Million Millionaires (1149 Views)

2000 To Make I Million Naira / Millionaires Wealth Secret: Stop Spiritual Enemy By Occult Power / Nigerians I Made It Throught Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Million Nigerians, I Million Millionaires by chyke27(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
Hello there,

I've been off forums for some weeks,and I wish to appreciate one of the forums for their good tracking system that noticed a single contributor's abscence,they actually rekindled my interest through their invitation
after a lull.My abscence was on account of my pet project which intends to create a million Nigerian millionaires in 12 months.

Yes,I intend to do in Nigeria,what the Chinese government has done for the Chinese people in the last two decades.Though on a smaller scale.

This vision is predicated from the fact that despite the fact that millions of Nigerians are living below poverty line,the ruling elites of the country seem oblivious of that fact.

I have been inspired,therefore to harness the power of the internet to lift a minimum of a million Nigerians out of poverty,crime
,fraud and the like.I'm not saying it's going to be easy,but its my vision and passion.And I already feel that my destiny financially is linked with this million,having been where they are.Do keep a date with me as I'll be updating you bi-weekly on my weblog,(stratocash.blogger.com).I set it up for this very purpose and it is my expectation that every follower will reap the immense benefit of this vision.Like,fishermen,we are about launching our net.First week of March precisely.You will do well to visit and tell every unemployed you know,the poor and needy,the young men and women who have internet access but are more interested in fraud and scams.Tell them there is hope.Tell them the best is yet to come.For those that believe in good,honest, hard work.But for those that do not believe,tell them Nigeria is like this because of them.

See you the other side.
Re: One Million Nigerians, I Million Millionaires by forexdol: 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
Money is not to be pursued rather to be attracted by who you become.

Let us help you become the one who attract wealth:

Call ACMGOLD Nigeria today: 08191850306, 08191850307.

Email:support@acmgold.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Buy Liberty Reserve. / Convert Paypal To Liberty Reserve / Nafdac Approved Moringa For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.