Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Blowing In Music Industry,is It Luck? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blowing In Music Industry,is It Luck? (960 Views)

The Nigerian Music Industry Is A Scam (stop Killing Talents) / What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blowing In Music Industry,is It Luck? by fubbyy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm still wondering if blowing in music industry has to do with luck or spiritual providence,I keep seeing talented artists everyday wallowing around,struggling to be recognized,I know some(won't mention name)artists who are just not talented, just came to the industry with a motive to try out luck and 1st or second song becomes a hit

does it mean this music thing has to do with luck or has spiritual back up?
Re: Blowing In Music Industry,is It Luck? by Fkforyou(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
To some extent yes,but most of the time no......it has to do with 1. influence I.e having the right connection e.g Tiwa savage in mavin group,2.hard work and persistance e.g p-square 3.charisma e.g 2face,phyno,patoranking and davido 4.knowing about your customers(I.e fans) and what they want and getting a good producer to help you. No be like skales wey dey sing good music but all to dey personal,sing song wey people fit relate too,song to take away their mind from the hardships of life. By the way,first to comment.

1 Like

Re: Blowing In Music Industry,is It Luck? by Westlife2013(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Some labels both home and abroad already falling in love with this guys voice...Destiny by Smashy an international standard rnb by a nairalander...click here and thank me later http://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/3140
Re: Blowing In Music Industry,is It Luck? by johncozy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nah,it aint luck....if perhaps luck worked for you,you wont stay long. That's y u see artistes who luckily blew up with a track have no hit song to back-up.
You need MONEY, very important right from production to promotion.

Like wat fkforyou said earlier,you have to know about d music business,frm branding,to knowing your customers and you also have to develop yourself.
Most pple nowadays jump into music without knowing what work for dem nd what doesn't. you have to let ur talent evolve. Op i guess u'r an aspiring artiste, no worry na all of us go blow smiley
bless up!

1 Like

Re: Blowing In Music Industry,is It Luck? by fubbyy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
johncozy:
Nah,it aint luck....if perhaps luck worked for you,you wont stay long. That's y u see artistes who luckily blew up with a track have no hit song to back-up.
You need MONEY, very important right from production to promotion.

Like wat fkforyou said earlier,you have to know about d music business,frm branding,to knowing your customers and you also have to develop yourself.
Most pple nowadays jump into music without knowing what work for dem nd what doesn't. you have to let ur talent evolve. Op i guess u'r an aspiring artiste, no worry na all of us go blow smiley
bless up!
nice one,though I'm a producer,what prompted the question is seeing artists with no single talent flourishing, I sell beats to some people who doesn't know what to do with it but strongly believe that it will sell if they sing/rap any thing on it, and as am talking to you its working for someone now
Re: Blowing In Music Industry,is It Luck? by johncozy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
fubbyy:
nice one,though I'm a producer,what prompted the question is seeing artists with no single talent flourishing, I sell beats to some people who doesn't know what to do with it but strongly believe that it will sell if they sing/rap any thing on it, and as am talking to you its working for someone now
wow,cool..we got to chat more
add me on whatsapp bro 08092287382

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Yemi Alade Ft. Phyno - Taking Over Me / MI Abaga Becomes New Choc City Boss As Ice Prince Becomes VP. / Video: Frank Edwards - Jesus Power Remix Ft Gil Joe, Nkay & Nolly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.