Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] (17606 Views)

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Africa’s First Same-Sex Marriage In South Africa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Dbestmax(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
They're really handsome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Dbestmax(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kul

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by temhab(f): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are they yours? Hmmmm sooooooo cute kiss
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by REMMEI(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Have you seen Ibeji oran?..you go bow for handsomeness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by eckersley: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is how Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa started out oo.
khalifa outgrew Wayne along the line cos he was smoking double the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of the ganja plant.
Someone please save the bright future of these kids ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by MARKone(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
temhab:
Are they yours? Hmmmm sooooooo cute kiss

Charly boy's grandchildren.

Lovely pair. I just hope the introduction of sunglasses as their fashion accessory at a tender age, will not affect their sight as the get older.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Godmystrength: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Eve62(f): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
These are proudly charley boy's
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by temhab(f): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
MARKone:

Charly boy's grandchildren.

Lovely pair. I just hope the introduction of sunglasses as their fashion accessory at a tender age, will not affect their sight as the get older.
Hmmmmmm me likey

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by skyladon22(f): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ohh how I so much love twins grin

Their mum must have loads of swag

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by RoyalRoy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
skyladon22:
Ohh how I so much love twins grin

Their mum must have loads of swag

Am A twin too....do you love me?

****blushing**** in Spanish!!!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by skyladon22(f): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Am A twin too....do you love me?

****blushing**** in Spanish!!!

I mean I will love to have twins grin

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by RoyalRoy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
skyladon22:

I mean I will love to have twins grin

Shikena!

Okay.... The search continues. grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by skyladon22(f): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Okay.... The search continues. grin grin grin
Success is certain grin

All the best wink
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Sapphire86(f): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Wow. Very handsome with loads of swag. Who says money is not good? Poverty na bastard!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Dipville(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Mehnnn.....God bless else cute dudes n dia parents...
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Geehan(f): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Awwwww.....they are so cute, I so much love twins.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Rexceedo: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
c swag....abeg money gud jeri!!!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wow, so cute and swagggyyy, and sooo sexy!! Hmmm!! They got swag, and they got that charly boi aura and look u know... But, theirs is better than their grandpa's! Charly boi got swag, but with an ugly face grin (God forgive me) i now wish to be their agemates! *winks* wink
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Ichel: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
eckersley:
This is how Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa started out oo.
khalifa outgrew Wayne along the line cos he was smoking double the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of the ganja plant.
Someone please save the bright future of these kids ooo
Lmao grin grin
Ogbeni, ti ara re je ninu re ara oooo
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by siegfried99(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wow.. fine boys cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by philo3(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
dis wans ko start at d age of 9 tu de bleep 18yo gurlz...wash awt
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by oluamid(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Which one come be "Africa" like say Africa na one village of 100 people.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by odeebee: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Charlie Boy grand children. op must u form a topic?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by 100Cents: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wow, Psquare...

Wow, cool musicians.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Mujinho4b(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2014
undecided
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Mujinho4b(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2014
undecided true talk... Dem try sha. cool
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by aboyaji(m): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2014
REMMEI:
Have you seen Ibeji oran?..you go bow for handsomeness.
just googled the twins. You must be a real joker

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by REMMEI(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2014
aboyaji:
just googled the twins. You must be a real joker

Thanks for getting the pics for them jare.. lolz
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
why are their hands always in their pocket Do they have money already?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
Those Ibeji Oran guys creep me out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jurji Versal: "Small Doctor And Ebay Poisoned My Hennessy Drink" / Beverly Osu Stuns In Super Eagle Jersey / World Tallest Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.