Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] (17641 Views)

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Africa’s First Same-Sex Marriage In South Africa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Can someone tell me why i won't have twin kids? angry i wish i can have twins throughout sad . They're cute smiley look more like Les Twins. Those good dancing Twins. Oh! God pls bless me with Twins cry
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Les: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Can someone tell me why i won't have twin kids? angry i wish i can have twins throughout sad . They're cute smiley look more like Les Twins. Those good dancing Twins. Oh! God pls bless me with Twins cry
have i not told you before that i'm not a twin, bikonu?? Y u wan force twin stat for my head abi them send u??
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
y dont u marry me, coz i want 6kid dey must be twins so datz mean u wil giv me twins 3times nd dey must all be male. #happy#
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Les:
have i not told you before that i'm not a twin, bikonu?? Y u wan force twin stat for my head abi them send u??
this is the Les Twins i meant, not you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Les: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
this is the Les Twins i meant, not you.
are they on nairaland?? No! The last time i checked, i'm the only Les on nairaland, tongue so please, i'm not a twin!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Les:
are they on nairaland?? No! The last time i checked, i'm the only Les on nairaland, tongue so please, i'm not a twin!
Ok. Lestwins.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Mariojane(f): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
since they r Nigerians, they will b d most handsome twin in Africa but if they re Americans they will b d most handsome in d world.

i believe we will go places soon.higher higher
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Les: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Ok. Lestwins.
no no no no, i'm not yet done with you, why did you call my name before? Why did you accuse me of being a twin? When will you become mrsberrypop50? Eh?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by ChubbyT(f): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
REMMEI:
Have you seen Ibeji oran?..you go bow for handsomeness.
grin
REMMEI:
Have you seen Ibeji oran?..you go bow for handsomeness.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by chaberry(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Geehan:
Awwwww.....they are so cute, I so much love twins.
love ur gown
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Les:
no no no no, i'm not yet done with you, why did you call my name before? Why did you accuse me of being a twin? When will you become mrsberrypop50? Eh?
Accuse you of being a twin? It's just like typing "Usher Raymond" and someone pops with the nick Raymond and says one is accusing him of being an Usher. I meant "les twins", they are twin dancers, too bad "Les" came in with their stage name. So what are you "doneing" me for? Wanna start an e-fight? About being Mrsberrypop5, i'll soon invite you when Chibwike and i will be celebrating our wedding ceremony. are you ok now?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Les: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Accuse you of being a twin? It's just like typing "Usher Raymond" and someone pops with the nick Raymond and says one is accusing him of being an Usher. I meant "les twins", they are twin dancers, too bad "Les" came in with their stage name. So what are you "doneing" me for? Wanna start an e-fight? About being Mrsberrypop5, i'll soon invite you when Chibwike and i will be celebrating our wedding ceremony. are you ok now?
baby girl, pick up your humor sense, I was just being sarcastic. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by marieolae(f): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2014
Dbestmax wassup
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2014
Les:
baby girl, pick up your humor sense, I was just being sarcastic. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
oh sweetie, i'm sorry. Wasn't in a good mood then. Don't mind my behaviour. Friends? cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Les: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
oh sweetie, i'm sorry. Wasn't in a good mood then. Don't mind my behaviour. Friends? cheesy
friends?? Definitely!!! You were just too cool, your types can count how many times they have been in trouble.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Les:
friends?? Definitely!!! You were just too cool, your types can count how many times they have been in trouble.
lol, too cool? Well, you're right.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Dbestmax(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
marieolae:
Dbestmax wassup
Am gud dear.... U?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by marieolae(f): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dbestmax:

Am gud dear.... U?
I'm fine too oh
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Dbestmax(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
marieolae:
I'm fine too oh
Sounding stressed
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Adeboye4421(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmm, i wish
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Geehan(f): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
chaberry:
love ur gown
thanks grin.... made it myself.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by chaberry(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Geehan:
thanks grin.... made it myself.
Wow! Thats gr8, do u make them in large scales?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by skentelelady(f): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
I love twins and i pray God just bless me with just a set of dark shinning boys grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Geehan(f): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
chaberry:
Wow! Thats gr8, do u make them in large scales?
For now it's just bespoke....on order thing
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by chaberry(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Geehan:
For now it's just bespoke....on order thing
Lol, pardon me 2 take another glance at the pix, i'm lovin the gown but am lovin u d more
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Twin In Africa...[pictures] by Geehan(f): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
chaberry:
Lol, pardon me 2 take another glance at the pix, i'm lovin the gown but am lovin u d more
thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married / Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy / Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.