Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Linda Ikeji Got Attacked. So Was Dr. Damages. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ikeji Got Attacked. So Was Dr. Damages. (456 Views)

Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts / Was Dr. Chuba Okadigbo A Nigerian Political Prophet? / Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Got Attacked. So Was Dr. Damages. by lagosapple: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
So, bloggers and techies are attacking Linda Ikeji. Big deal! Dr. Damages Show came under fierce attack by the full weight of Prophet T.B. Joshua and his little gods. We came out late but we survived.

Here are some stories making headline news across Nigerian newspapers this week.

1. How I made my money, fathered 30 children- Atiku. I know what Atiku wants from this headline. He wants us to say that if he could find the time to make these children and make those tones of money all at the same time, that maybe he can joggle Nigeria’s needs. Foul! That doesn’t impress me much. My grandfather had 300 children.

2. I will crush Boko Haram —Jonathan. See, with Shekau dead, someone is running his mouth. Where was this Jonathan when Shekau was alive? Ooops! I probably spoke too early.

3. I’ll not do anything to tarnish the image of Jesus Christ, says Ayo Oritsejafor on the $9.3 m scandal. If you’re serious about that, then start by taking off those window curtains that you wear as pastor’s robe.

4. Tinubu calls for “a common sense” revolution. I agree. The revolution will start as soon as Tinubu returns his fake Chicago University degree.

5. Again, Obasanjo goes back to school for a PhD. Who’ll blame him? Other than Diezani Allison Madueke, a PhD is the only thing Jonathan has that he doesn’t have.

6. Shekau’s death will not end insurgency —John Campbell. This CIA man again! Obviously, his "poverty caused Boko Haram theory" is collapsing like TB Joshua’s hostel?

7. Christ Apostolic Church ordains 581 pastors amid crisis. Imagine how great Nigeria will be when they will all get their own private jets and build their own tabernacles along Lagos-Sagamu Expressway.

8. 2015: PDP begs Lamido not to join APC - Punch. Nonsense! Gov. Lamido’s people planted this story in the newspaper. All that PDP did was to whisper into Lamido’s ears: EFCC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIIEeRFh2Xs?list=UUKnyVIW5QvfnsXddsjFKx4A

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Nigeria, Neighbours To Strategize On Cross-border Military Operation / Betrayer!!!!! / Quote Of The Week!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.