Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! (57794 Views)

Liar! Fans Slay Sina Rambo Over Instagram Lie (see Funny Comments) / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by NeChErEnO1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please when will davido begin to wear inner wear, especially singletgringrin
Don't know whether u guys have noticed it too!!gringrin
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Olutola88(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Davido had the poorest swag in that photo
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by chucky234(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Iamsynord:
. All Successful now.. Wiz,davido,Dprince and Sina rambo..Have you ever wondered wat it will be like if Sina Rambo had davido voice while Davido takes d part and rap of Shina Rambo
What is this one saying sef.
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by datguru: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jew men
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Superstar007(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
sexzskil:

Legendary Beiber is some kinda god, get that into ur flat head, fvcktard. I agree he really got a lifetime opportunity to posed with CB, Tyga, The Game, Tyrese and Jeezy, and even got the everlasting priviledge of recording a remix of his track with Tyga after he must had spent his whole carer earned change, yet d pic with The Beibs was purely fake. The little kid was now raking on Twitter how he snapped with Beiber. As for d ones above that let him posed with dem, maybe they just saw him as one of those desperate fans from a third-world slum. Even me too can take a pic with The Game or Jeezy or CB or Tyrese if i go to the states. It is not rocket science, phoolish boisad!

Is that all you could come up with?
Like Wizkid or Bieber knows that you even exist, the fact that you compared Bieber to Fifa says so much about. I won't waste my trading words with a demented being like you. angry
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by igboboy1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
benkings:
Wizkid the shortman. Even davido is taller than him!
Nice pics tho, when men were still bois in the game.
Wow I finally made ftc
A big shoutout to all the weirdos on nairaland love u loads

which men? dem still be bois abeg.
when boys were boys
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by sexzskil(f): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Superstar007:

Is that all you could come up with?
Like Wizkid or Bieber knows that you even exist, the fact that you compared Bieber to Fifa says so much about. I won't waste my trading words with a demented being like you. angry
PLS, AM SORRY, BUT NEVER EVER IN THIS WORLD PUT WHSHKID WITH ICONIC BEIBER IN THE SAME SENTENCE AGAIN! IT IS MUSICAL SACRILEDGE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. IT IS LIKE PUTTING JESUS WITH TB JOSHUA IN THE SAME LINE OF WRITING OR WORDS. BLASPHEMY!sad
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by luvly101: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Iamsynord:
. All Successful now.. Wiz,davido,Dprince and Sina rambo..Have you ever wondered wat it will be like if Sina Rambo had davido voice while Davido takes d part and rap of Shina Rambo

Gobe grin
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
That's how these short boys will be hanging out in secret then cook beef so that gullible people will buy and listen more to their beef music.#power of publicity stunt#
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by EricDonn(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Simpsonrocket:
I don make fp four times today. Nawa o!
. Shows how idle you have been today
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by smartkiddo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Simpsonrocket:
I don make fp four times today. Nawa o!

Oboi I no even believe sey my post go make frontpage, na da first time. Big shout out to all my fans....
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Freshboi: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
chimah3:
How time flie!
Olodo rabata tongue
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by 83lagosroad(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
na dem sabi
o pics now
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Sarimah(f): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wizzy small sha..
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by valmunich(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sarimah:
Wizzy small sha..
Where have you been undecided
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Sarimah(f): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
valmunich:

Where have you been undecided
I've been around..did u miss me? tongue
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
see i even fine pass wizkid for there self..........Tha means if i should been in possession of wizkids douqh......i qo fresh pass am niyen ooh kiss......Money do come abeg! No time dont take time jare!
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by valmunich(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sarimah:
I've been around..did u miss me? tongue
Perhaps smiley

This your new photo tho' undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by haywire07(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
hensben:
old photo ke? na them don dey rock gucci belt.

op change the thread title to 'photo of davido, wizkid, de prince n sina rambo after their first album'

btw, is today world irrelevant day
U re right jor...see tatoo fr wizkid hand sef, see davido don dey fresh already ..
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Sarimah(f): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
valmunich:

Perhaps smiley

This your new photo tho' undecided lipsrsealed
wat nau? sad
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by valmunich(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sarimah:
wat nau? sad
You wan take style fine shaa smiley
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Sarimah(f): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
valmunich:

You wan take style fine shaa smiley
so I no fine b4? cry
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by valmunich(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sarimah:
so I no fine b4? cry
Kinda smiley
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Superstar007(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
sexzskil:

PLS, AM SORRY, BUT NEVER EVER IN THIS WORLD PUT WHSHKID WITH ICONIC BEIBER IN THE SAME SENTENCE AGAIN! IT IS MUSICAL SACRILEDGE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. IT IS LIKE PUTTING JESUS WITH TB JOSHUA IN THE SAME LINE OF WRITING OR WORDS. BLASPHEMY!sad

Well, thats your problem.
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by devine99(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by suptol(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by sikira247(f): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2014
IYANGBALI:
sikira how far?how is sikiru your horseband? grin
fine and urs?
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Omimah: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2014
There is nothing old about that picture.
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2014
EricDonn:
. Shows how idle you have been today
seriously, you yab me and NL no notify me? Chei!
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Dolcilicious(f): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2014
chimah3:
How time flies!
you cud v modified it,instead of booking 2 spaces angry
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by ebukaOtika(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2014
smartkiddo:
Who would have thought Wizkid and Davido used to hang out before the buzz and their smash hits?
Well D’Prince just shared a photo of himself, Wizkid, Davido and Sina Rambo when the going was good. Wiz and
Davido look pretty young this photo, we aren’t sure what year it was taken.

I guess this people are still best friends.. Na lie dem dey lie us about their twitter fight

Who be dat Olodo abi na Iti or na Dopemu wey dey wear sun shed for eyes sef ? Mtcheeeew
Re: Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! by Omojemitejohn(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin o boi, money good oo...
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News / TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.