Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together (28025 Views)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking / Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Prettychyna(f): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Charly Boy just shared this on his social media..They both look cool. Two handsome legends..Ride on!!

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/charly-boy-chilling-with-femi-kuti.html

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by pretydiva(f): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
He luks responsible in d pix
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by boolet: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Clown(s).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by mifavour(f): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Haha a!
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by frizzy092(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
ff
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by missbehave247(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kk
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by slimdiggi: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Someone's grandfather chaishocked
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by hotgunz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Femi baba ooooo respect to you

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nice one oldies

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good for them! I just dont know why I can't look at charly boy's pictures twice. I really don't find them amusing

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by elantraceey(f): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op do you know the meaning of handsome?

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by oluwagream: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
But O.P, why on earth will you associate "Charlie Boy" with the term "Handsome". This is an insult on Charlie boy, Femi Kuti, PDP, APC, SSS, NLC and my english teacher. Please modify the post.

Thank you,

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Charlie be like, "I've done him too"

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
ok
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
rebels
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by omanifrank(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
abeg ee
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Chibenze(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
s pace for sale send me a pm,

Hit like if you will wish to be a legend one day grin

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by badassProdigy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
The Good & The Bad...
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Femi Kuti is a good musician.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by 234Forum: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
boolet:
Clown(s).

grin grin
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by pekeyim: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Femi don old sha
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by mtprofessor5(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
J

Modified

One looks like a doctor will the other looks like a patient in one psychiatric hospital

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by GBTYO: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Why did Charlie man photoshop his face
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by ichidodo: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Never are we going to witness the confluence of epic legends...i could swear we saw Onyeka Onwenu and Orits Wiliki.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by noblealuu: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by holicalpha(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Two handsome legends. Charly man no hand talk more of some.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Yungmilio2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
When Charley Boy turn Legend??
Which better thing him done do for U? Cause he hasn't done any for me

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
K o

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: Obasanjo Defects To APC
OBJ Buhari
This is not just breaking news, it is also breath-
taking but it is always our pleasure to bring you
firsthand information so as to keep you abreast of
happenings in and out of Nigeria.
Research has it that the former President of
Nigeria,
Olusegun Obasanjo aka OBJ, has finally defected to
the GMB-Driven party – APC.
This is a shocker but speaking with the former
President OBJ himself at his farm in Ota, he has
given a few reasons why his defecting should not
just be accepted by Nigerians but should also be
applauded.
Find his statement below:
“I have reason to believe that most or should I say
all of you are wondering why I have chosen to
defect to the defunct APC and I must say that if I
had been told that I would have to switch party
some 5 years ago, I myself would have argued it.
I believe in transparency and integrity but
unfortunately, PDP is an opposite of such
attributes.
They dwell in deception and in the lowest form of
debase if I may say.
I believe change is what Nigeria needs and
regardless of whether GMB can deliver or not, it is
still change in a way. Nigeria needs to be delivered
from a useless government that has taken over
since I left presidency.
If you have read my book, you will see that
Jonathan is nothing different from my VP when I
was president. Atiku was just a big time backbiter
unknown to him that when you have people behind
you, your back actually becomes visible to you.
I want to use this medium to say a very big thank
you to the leaders of the APC for accepting me as I
am and I am proud to say that come 2015, APC is
taking over Nigeria for good of us all.
I am a civilian like you all now so I understand what
it means to live in the suburbs as you are all aware
that I stay nowhere else apart from my village here
in Ota.
Finally, I would like to implore all Nigerians that
come 2015 Elections, VOTE GOOD GOVERNMENT
NOT GOOD LUCK”

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
This his hair style tho undecided
Re: Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together by mtprofessor5(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
bb

Red handed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Solomon Celebrates His Wife, Amy Demure Solomon On Her Birthday / Linda Ikeji Hosts Steve Ayorinde, Lagos State Commissioner Of Information / Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.