Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

1940fort's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1940fort's Profile / 1940fort's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by 1940fort: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

He is free to use anything on his podium. If he dare violates any more laws he is gone

So pe Otilo
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Politics / Re: Breaking: Tell Anybody Asking You To Vote Dying Tinubu He Is Very Stupid by 1940fort: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

And if I am not a scavenger like you falsely accused me this morning

May peace depart your life for falsely accusing me amen

Since Ipob wants to be foolish, no problem they would get what they want

Politics / Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by 1940fort: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

His reversal of State of Osun and the state emblem is a direct violation of Osun State laws

Both State of Osun renaming and the coat of arms, recieve parliamentary approval before becoming a law gazzeted

Politics / Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by 1940fort: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu is a class on his own that needs to be studied

Politics / Re: Positive Takes From Tinubu Chatam House Address by 1940fort: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

cool

May we not be part of the people known to be cursed with hate

Sometimes I feel bad for some people and their bitterness

Ephesians 4:31 - Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Ever wonder why for over 60 good years they could only produce a dictator for 6months?!

God hates the bitter, and hateful souls

Politics / Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by 1940fort: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
May God continue to keep Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu safe.... Baba no send them he is focused on the task ahead

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.