Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. (716 Views)

Nigeria’s COP28 Delegation Is Largest In Africa — And Same As China’s / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by plaindealer: 5:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Why Is It Important to Delegate?
As a leader, delegating is important because you can’t—and shouldn’t—do everything yourself. Delegating empowers your team, builds trust, and assists with professional development. And for leaders, it helps you learn how to identify who is best suited to tackle tasks or projects.

Of course, delegating tasks can lighten your workload, but according to Dr. Scott Williams, professor of management at Wright State University, delegating does much more than just get stuff off your plate.

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Moh247: 5:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu is a class on his own that needs to be studied

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by plaindealer: 5:32am On Dec 06, 2022
What Asiwaju did at the Chatam House is another one of the many reasons why Asiwaju must get my vote, the man is truly a leader.

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by plaindealer: 5:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

The man is a walking leadership 101 EXPO..

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Is tinubu a leader?
He is just a presidential candidate.
He has to tell Nigerians why we should vote him.

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Kewtt: 5:36am On Dec 06, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
Is tinubu a leader?
Sons of anger and envy have arrived.

No he's a follower

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:37am On Dec 06, 2022
This information is not meant for dumb mofos. They don't even understand what is called delegation.
All they are good at doing is Nzogbu Nzogbu on empty brain with hate filled heart. But we no sent there papa

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Aufbauh(m): 5:38am On Dec 06, 2022
The exceptional exemplary leadership style Jagaban showcased yesterday at Chatham house has endeared him to me not to only vote for him, but also to mobilize votes for him.

The tactfulness of Jagaban as a team player makes me to conclude that I'll prefer a wheelchair Jagaban (God forbids) to any of the aspirants.

I'm an unrepentant and unapologetic Buharist but I must confess that I'd believe in Jagaban administration than that of Buhari. The simple reason is that Asiwaju is not a one-man show man. He believes much in competent representation or delegation devoid of ethnicity and religion.

I've never in my life believe that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria must be the most knowledgeable man in the country. Rather he should be one of the most tactful and resourceful man, equipped & prepared to delegate competent heads to deliver on good governance.

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
Is tinubu a leader?
He has to tell Nigerians why we should vote him.

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by mycar: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Like peter obi said, if you have a company, would you hire someone and allow the person to hire some that will be telling him what to do?
in this instance, he wasn't asked to do a work, he was simply asked a question, of which he was meant to answer one after the other, telling another person to answer it for him means that he does not know what to say. leadership is all about the capacity, ability to think and proffer solutions.
if delegation is what his government is about? why is he not delegating all his state coordinators to host his campaign in their various states the same day and save us all this embarrassment.
Tinubu is simply an opportunist.
He is relying on Buhari to come into power, to him, if Nigeria could vote Buhari into power twice despite his poor performance, he, as well can be voted into power too.

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by plaindealer: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2022
https://twitter.com/i/status/1599849621081055232

See effective and precise delegation.

Asiwaju delegated the APC women leader, Betta Edu to answer the health-related question.

Betta Edu is a Doctor and a public health administration, glad to see her rose to the occasion and shine on the global stage.

This is what we expect from our leaders, we want them to showcase our young talents, let the world see what they are made of, and let the world see their skills and capabilities.

The economic question was answered by Wale Edun, former Commissioner for Finance in Lagos.

I also love the fact that this was planned and choreographed, it showed superb preparation, organization and focus, a sense of duty and purpose.

I see a well-oiled machine in the Tinubu administration.

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by plaindealer: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2022
FYI, Betta Edu, the former Commissioner for Health, Cross River State is our next health minister.

So you know...

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Subhanallah

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Moh247: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

Subhanallah

Ephesians 4:31 - Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Just look at how you have dedicated your life to hate even early in the morning you are bitter

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Ozinlex: 6:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Nonsense...you guys are not called Zo.mbies for nothing; once your goons in APC gives a terrible reason for their actions, Zombies start reciting it like 2×1=2
2×2=10
2×3=21

These same people Tinubu "delegated" to help him answer questions have been in APC since 2015 with Buhari and Tinubu

Pls tell us their positive impact on the Nation?

Tinubu lacks competency, capacity and character to govern even as a village head
Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Ephesians 4:31 - Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Just look at how you have dedicated your life to hate even early in the morning you are bitter
Agbaya, your case is hopeless. you've sold your soul to the devil just because of the peanuts you make from printing Thiefnubus banner as a local graphic designer in Abuja.

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2022
I super love this smart politician throwaway

TINUBU is the smartest politician living now

The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

Agbaya, your case is hopeless. you've sold your soul to the devil just because of the peanuts you make from printing Thiefnubus banner as a local graphic designer in Abuja.
Hate, spiteful and resentful heart is deadly

Purge your miserable life of hate to avoid untimely death because Tinubu is your next president

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by tungamaje: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2022
My worry is that if he eventually wins and one of those foreign media houses like CNN invites him for an interview or a chat, wouldn't it be embarrassing our president looking for people to answer for him? I have watched world leaders interviewed on CNN and they speak and make explanations without aides. Would ours be different?

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Mindlog: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2022
PSY 107: Introduction to Delusion. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hate, spiteful and resentful heart is deadly

Purge your miserable life of hate to avoid untimely death because Tinubu is your next president
Original boy boy, see the way you're disgracing yourself and entire impoverished God forsaken never-do-well family in public just because of the 10,000 naira promised to you before and after elections. Confirm Ęru nla!

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by 1940fort: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by plaindealer: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I super love this smart politician throwaway

TINUBU is the smartest politician living now

The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Yes o...

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

Original boy boy, see the way you're disgracing yourself and entire impoverished God forsaken never-do-well family in public just because of the 10,000 naira promised to you before and after elections. Confirm Ęru nla!
You want to end your miserable life over HATE and resentful heart? I hope you will live to witness Tinubu inauguration come May next year

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by 1940fo: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You want to end your miserable life over HATE and resentful heart? I hope you will live to witness Tinubu inauguration come May next year
Keep quiet! Tinubu becomes president or not I will still be living my sweet life to the fullest. unlike you that depends on the crumbs and remnant that falls off from your local agbero chairman's wooden table. Apoda!

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Ofunaofu: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2022
A thread for urchins to masturbate on and sell their comedy of gaffes

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

Keep quiet! Tinubu becomes president or not I will still be living my sweet life to the fullest. unlike you that depends on the crumbs and remnant that falls off from your local agbero chairman's wooden table. Apoda!
hahahaha

All obingo are self acclaimed and self imposed millionaires if not billionaires grin grin

Una no dey ever disappoint Nwanne grin

Nzogbu Nzogbu na your mate grin grin

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2022
plaindealer:
[b][/b]

Otondo

Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by maestroferddi: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Incapability is not delegation, oga.

We read your propagandistic trash and have a good laugh...

The only persons you are deceiving are you and your likes...
Re: Tinubu: Why Delegation Is Important In Leadership. by plaindealer: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2022
This is when a great leader spots another great leader of tomorrow and decided to let the world see them shine and their skill set displayed.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

Ndigbo’ll Use Tinubu To Build Bridges – Ken Nnamani / Mention One State Where Tinubu Has Organic Supporters Outside SW / Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa?