Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) (38494 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (video) / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by BabaO2: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Fadayomideji:
presidential aspirant running from debate, yeye country.
Debate with who?
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2022
What performance?? He can't answer questions that's the truth. It wasn't about team work as they tried hard to package it bt incapacity to handle certain responsibilities.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by ogaemma: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Keep packaging and repackaging this man.
The same thing you did to Buhari in 2015, only for Nigeria to have 133 million living in poverty.
Nigerians are not tired of their suffering and slavery.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Benmob: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Ttalk:
Pepper dem gang

This is too much for Obidense to take
pepper Dem,how,no bi diz same APC were nigeria have gone worst than anything, buhari administration pepper all of us including their supporters.

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Benmob: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2022
kk2027:

Facebook and twitter nko? grin

The embarrassing video is there for the world to see. So sad

grin grin grin soon d world will used that interview to do meme,a whole president candidate taking is question to allow pple to answer for him, something I never see other countries do before,even buhari no fall hand like diz!
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Tony4000: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2022
You can manage to dance away your sorrows, but trying to dance away your shame will only cause you even more shame… PD-APC is a failed party
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by byteem: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Most comments on the net regarding BAT performance are false.

Not until I watched it, going by the comments here I would have concluded that BAT performed woefully.

Fear who no fear ipods undecided

Please by all means .. watch it and while you are at ot be blind deaf and dumb too .. thats what it takes to support this madness ..
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by 1940fort: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
May God continue to keep Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu safe.... Baba no send them he is focused on the task ahead

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by pfadom: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2022
If politics is a game of number, like soccer, every team manager and player strategize on the best way to win. Stop nursing headache over someone else strategy. He does not have to do it your own way.

Is he now seeking publicity or saving money to prosecute the dream?

Brendaniel:
So Tinubu traveled all the way to London with his campaign team just to have an interview he would have easily had in his own TVC channel, still he had people answer the questions for him, two things are involved

1. Either Tinubu is feeling too big to be interviewed by Nigerians he wants a Job from

2. Or he doesn't have answers to the questions been asked that he has to delegate his responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by zomby(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2022
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by ObalendeCMS: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Food that is not available to an average Nigerian.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by freemi(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Why is he trying so hard
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Lordfriyo1: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2022
The great JAGABAN, the confirmed presido, come 2023 carry go, e go shock them like electric. God bless u, APC, and God bless our great country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Britishpea: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:
He needs the food especially.
Those questions drained him.

I'm particularly glad his incompetence is going global

Emi asise.

Small boy. You didn’t watch it. Did you? He performed excellently well more than some people’s fathers could have

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by zomby(m): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2022
pfadom:
If politics is a game of number, like soccer, every team manager and player strategize on the best way to win. Stop nursing headache over someone else strategy. It does not have to do it your own way.

The folks who are hating on Tinubu are mainly the hopeless igbos. They have no strategy, no unity and severely lack common sense.
I doubt it if Tinubu will change his strategy to appease a group of people that truly doesn’t count.
Jagaban knows where his votes are coming from, therefore, his focus is directly on his targets. So, who gives a damn about what the losers (igbos) think or want?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by bewla(m): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:

Emi asise.
Was any blunder notice in the speech

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by zomby(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:

Emi asise.

Small brain,
I’m 100% sure that you didn’t watch it. I can tell you that he did not sound like a used car part seller.
He was focused, calm and sharp like a razor blade.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by elmodee7(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Going to London to confirm his incompetence

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Slurity(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Naira20:

Emi asise.
That is your next president by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by bluebay(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2022
A man who couldn't honor an invitation to an interview in same Country he's contesting for . But instead, Stravelled to UK for an organized self interview. What a joke . I see this man loosing
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Lepon02: 7:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Ijo Eleya!

Failure dey dance for market square.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Tinubu has just endeared himself to people the more with is brilliant performance yesterday......many doubters even among his supporters were mesmerized by his erudition and virtuoso performance.

All of you that were castigating him for not attending arise secondary school debate, it was same arise that exclusively broadcast his presentation live to everyone,that's a master stroke for him to proof his doubters wrong that he is way ahead of the other pretenders.....if you don't see the genius in that then you know nothing about politics.

If he wasn't marketable or delinquent as many of you haters would have us believe,why would arise TV broadcast the event.
Arisetv are even the first to start airing his campaign video on tv before others. On radio it's Nigeria info fm. There was an occasion they finished talking bad about Tinubu and the next minute they played Tinubu campaign jingle. One IPOB called in to ask them why....I laugh tire
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Brendaniel: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2022
pfadom:
If politics is a game of number, like soccer, every team manager and player strategize on the best way to win. Stop nursing headache over someone else strategy. It does not have to do it your own way.

Not my way dude, it is like you saying someone should not sit for an exam and should be respresented by his friends to pass an exam, and the person is saying it is his own way, so God forbid if he becomes presdient. Is that how he will attend all interviews....
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by wildernessVoice: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2022
The situation of Nigeria is beyond jokers and clowns. You can see El-Rufai calm and calculating how end the joke of their placeholder.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Sannisege:
Haters can go and hang themselves. Asiwaju knows that this election is a landslide victory for him. Atiku is a spent force, while obi is a rookie who is still learning work.

They were both governors nothing special about Tinubu, he doesn’t have the cv of Obi and Atiku, just mobil accountant and governor finish, the rest na chop Lagos black and blue.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Brendaniel: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2022
BabaO2:

Your candidate has been lectured, you will soon see him using same approach. It is simply called team work. Out of 10 questions he answered 4, he went there with his team not spectators

So he will always carry his team to every interview including CNN, or he does not plan to have any of such interview alone with a foreign news channel?
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by Akmahoghany: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Most comments on the net regarding BAT performance are false.

Not until I watched it, going by the comments here I would have concluded that BAT performed woefully.

Fear who no fear ipods undecided

Nah their way, it will do them like film come February, 2022.
That time they will understand that winning election is not by being eloquent, and governance is not getting sugar coated tongue.
Eyes go turn dem,. I swear!!!
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by BonPatrick(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Fool
Majesty2:
Jagaban, make you continue to pepper those zombies, nah neck pressing day we dey, we go dey continue to press their neck till dey suffocate.....
My incoming presido, may God continue to bless and protect you
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by mrkings84(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Celebrating because maybe you didn't blabla blubluu as usual or what?

Of a truth Tinubu is not fit for president.
Re: Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) by sukkot: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2022
lol this man dey buga grin grin grin grin

el rufai like i dont know about all that dancing mayne let me just pretend to stare at my phone. i aint dancing for shit . fayemi and jagaban are OYO with this dancing shit angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.