Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! (2096 Views)

Nigerian Village Square Inducts Bishop Oyedepo Into The Hall Of Shame / Nigeria Village Square Hacked! / Nairaland Is Nigeria's Village Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by nas4q(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is outrageous! I was just going through www.nigeriavillagesquare.com and discovered that the site has been brought down once again by a group of hackers led by Mr. Xenophobic. A quick check showed that the site was hacked in the build up to the general elections in 2010. Now here we are again awaiting the 2015 general elections and the site has gone down once again. I pray and hope the site will be back in no time. Oya frontpage where are thou? Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J,afam4eva and co

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by Randerl: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by EventHUB(f): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
What's going on nah?
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by holyboss: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Huhn, this mr xenophobic and team na real mad peeps.
They even redesigned it.
The heart of man is evil, I wonder the kind of pleasure they derived by bringing other people down.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by Aspireahead(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
chai
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by asala1: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Some people can be crazy.
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by nas4q(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
whenever I'm in the mood to read some editorials; I just login to the site. I hope and pray, the site will be back in no time. My heart goes to the owner, don't know him, since he's not as popular as Seun.
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
All this small boy hacking everysite.
Why dnt they go and hack facebook?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by nas4q(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Randerl:
undecided
Guy u go pay rent for encroaching this space!
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by Canme4u(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
phantonce:
All this small boy hacking everysite.
Why dnt they go and hack facebook?
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by overhypedsteve(m): 2:31am On Oct 10, 2014
aanumama:
Huhn, this mr xenophobic and team na real mad peeps.
They even redesigned it.
The heart of man is evil, I wonder the kind of pleasure they derived by bringing other people down.
my dear this thing really look like signs of the time oh.
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by mainheart(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2014
I don't even know the site
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by nas4q(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2014
Thank God the site is back. I checked yesterday. Now I can go read me some newspaper editorials!
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by nas4q(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2014
mainheart:
I don't even know the site
It's full of newspaper columnists writeups derived from the dailies. Some years back, I read most of Reuben abati epistles on NVS
Re: Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked! by mainheart(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2014
nas4q:

It's full of newspaper columnists writeups derived from the dailies. Some years back, I read most of Reuben abati epistles on NVS
OK, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About South Korea / Ibadan-based Prophet Predicts Coming Of Nigeria’s ‘messiah / The Most Accomplished Nigerian Expatriate In South Africa Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.