Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! (872 Views)

Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Internet Users : Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by coolakins(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Apple has again been ranked as the most valuable brand in the World for the second time in a row according to latest Interbrand’s rankings. Apple is currently valued at $118.8billion beating Google to the 2nd position with an estimated value of $107.4billion, with famous Coca-cola in the 3rd position at $81.5billion value estimate. IBM ($72.2billion), Microsoft ($61.1billion) and General Electronics ($45.4billion) occupying the 4th, 5th and 6th positions respectively and the Chief Phone Maker, Samsung comfortably sitting in the 7th position with an estimated fortunes of $45.5billion. Toyota ($42.3billion), MacDonalds ($42.2billion) and Mercedes Benz ($34.3billion) complete the top 10 section of the ranking. This is coming on the heels of displacement of the former best brand - Coca-cola in the previous year; the current position which is said to be greatly influenced and further strengthened by the announcement of one of the most innovative mobile technology solution - Apple Pay (Apple’s electronic mobile payment system) in September and coupled with the release of the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iWatch... (http://softbreedtechnologies.com)

Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why won't they when all their devices cost more than supposed.

1 Like

Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by braine(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vessi:
Cost which doesn't really depreciate like other brands'.

1 Like

Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by Suntemi(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vessi:

Lol, E dey pain U?

1 Like

Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Suntemi:

Lol, E dey pain U?

Come on. LG G3 is a greater phone than the iPhone6 in spec but then compare their prices.
Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by Suntemi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vessi:

Come on. LG G3 is a greater phone than the iPhone6 in spec but then compare their prices.

"in Spec" not "in performance"
Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Suntemi:

What makes a gadget expensive?
Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by timilehing(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Suntemi:

I wonder why you iPhone freaks keeps talking about performance. Are you saying there are things that would run smoothly on your iPhone but lagging on my Android?? Just name it
Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by timilehing(m): 5:58am On Oct 10, 2014
I'll be back to comment again when this made fp
Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by UrbanMystique: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2014
i hate iphone so muchhhh.

greedy bastards with too much unnecessary restrictions
Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by dazekid(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2014
timilehing:
I wonder why you iPhone freaks keeps talking about performance. Are you saying there are things that would run smoothly on your iPhone but lagging on my Android?? Just name it

Actually yes.I had fifa 15 ultimate team,GTA san andreas,NBA 2k14,minion rush,modern combat 4 and a bunch of apps running on my iphone while on my bro's s4,he had six guns,modern combat 4,the walking dead(the game) and a bunch of other apps running and when he jumped from the walking dead to six guns,there was a slight(3second ish) lag in the game's loading while when jumping from NBA 2k14 to san andreas was smooth on my iphone.I know this are not the same set of games(although they are close in graphic textures,hardware intensity and dependency e.t.c) but the fact remains that the operability of an iphone is way better than an android by miles.....I mean my old iphone 3gs with its less than 200mb ram and 450mhz processor is still faster than some 1gb RAM quad-core android devices so dafuq you mean.
Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by dazekid(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2014
you can check out a video I uploaded of iOS seamless multi-tasking and performance to corroborate story.

https://mega.co.nz/#!nlcCCbYQ!tvAfr7yY5jbo-dRpZOahLqRRQtSFmlbvlaD0RibwJ8k
Use a player than can work .mov files.iOS is not wash.
Re: Apple Ranked No 1 Brand In The World - Worth $118.8billion! by Osyxcel(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mtcheeew. All these mumu comparisons sha.

Good for Apple though. But for me, Google is far more valuable to me than Apple will ever be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Makes Butt Robot With Mom Jeans To Prove Its Phones Don't Bend / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom For Sale / Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.