Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,896 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Wrote Some Songs For rihanna’ – Wizkid ' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wrote Some Songs For rihanna’ – Wizkid ' (473 Views)

''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love / Star Boy Wizkid Say:i Wrote Some Songs For Rihanna” / Photo : LOL!!! They Mistake Me For RIHANNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote Some Songs For rihanna’ – Wizkid ' by mumumugu(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
n a recent interview on the Capital Xtra show
with DJ Abrantee in London while promoting his
new album ‘Ayo,’ Nigeria’s award winning pop
sensation, Wizkid has confirmed he was with
American super star, Rihanna in the studio while
he was in Los Angeles.
Not just that, Wizkid said he wrote some songs
for her album project.
In his words, Wizkid said: ‘Yea, I went to the
studio to write something for her, she was in the
studio as well, big shout out to Rihanna, so we
made something together hopefully it gets picked.
We’ll still do more stuffs together, you know
she’s a cool person, I’m going back to Los Angeles
so definitely I’m going to get back in the studio
with her again.

(1) (Reply)

To Date Pesin Wey No Be President Dey Tire Me Nowadays-ella Martins / Photo: The Celeb That Celebrates His Birthday Today / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Solar Panels/inverters In Port Harcourt....pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.