Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics (3883 Views)

Actress Osas Ajibade Releases Stunning New Photos / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos 2015 Releases Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by contactmorak: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
And Mrs Fayose balances the equation! Hours after Ekiti state governor elect, Mr Ayo Fayose took time out of his busy schedules to take some new photos yesterday ahead of his swearing in ceremony( see here www.bellanaija.com/2014/10/08/ekiti-state-governor-elect-fayose-unveils-new-photo-shoot-ahead-of-swearing-in-ceremony/), his beautiful born again wife Feyisetan decided to balance the equation as she also prepared to occupy the seat of first lady. Feyisetan hits a seperate photo studio with her team and what she came out with are these arguably glam shoot! More Pics www.splendormag.com/2014/10/exclusive-fayoses-wife-feyisetan-also.html

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by taiyesoul(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
This woman no set @ all grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by contactmorak: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lol
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by sexycat: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
But she fine pass mama peace grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by omanifrank(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
ok
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Katier00(f): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
sexycat:
abeg no yarb mama peace
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Sapphire86(f): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
taiyesoul:

I won't even justify my comment with an imogen but seriously IS THAT FAIR?
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 10, 2014
taiyesoul:
how "set" do you want her to be
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by handysuzy(f): 12:37am On Oct 10, 2014
taiyesoul:

Her cute smiles makes her look stunning
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2014
MAMA SAID IF U HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY,KEEP QUIETundecided

SO AM NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHINGlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Kunbee: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Compared to her husband's pictures, very bad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Larrey(f): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2014
she's okay on her own and I tink she has fine stature but she's not just flaunting it. And as for she and her hubby,I tink dey are 2 different people,which is good(opposite attraction)
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 10, 2014
sexycat:
lailai! Patience fine pass am well well.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by echobee(f): 2:39am On Oct 10, 2014
Adufetohposh:
lailai! Patience fine pass am well well.
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 10, 2014
Yes embarassed embarassed sad lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 10, 2014
How many "Necklace" she wear?
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by stalicia(f): 4:46am On Oct 10, 2014
doesn't look lyk most governor's wife, she looks lyk a pastor's wife

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by englishmart(m): 5:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Upon the whole money Wey she dey
chop. Yet she no even fresh. embarassed
Chai

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2014
She's a deaconess
stalicia:

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Most decent first lady ever in Ekiti. I love you ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Jeezbaby(f): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Everytin dat God created are good. What make someone beautiful is d good character he/she posses. Character bring out d beauty in us.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by alexis007(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2014
sexycat:
as in facial fineness abi na grammatical fineness?...if it is the former you're talking about,then i think i know you....u're dat BLIND boy near my street who makes his living 2ru begging for alms...
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by stinggy(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
stalicia:
Yes, she's a very religious woman
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Looks like she's got six packs on her neck

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by olashas(f): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
HugeCock:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Dolcilicious(f): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2014
What is so stunning about this pix?
Sowie to say,she doesnt know what fits her.That hair is so off point.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Dolcilicious(f): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2014
HugeCock:

Lwkmd cheesygrin
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by gunuvi(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2014
thats the pillar behind fayose who defeated incumbent governors twice. she is not only beautiful but also has a strong success driving aura that has made her husband who he is today. I salute you ma. my wife will take you as a role model to be able to propel me to greater heights like you have been doing for HE Fayose
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by nzeBiddle(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2014
cheesy

HugeCock:
Re: Ekiti First-lady-to-be Feyisetan Fayose Also Releases Stunning New Pics by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thank God 4 money o,if not dis woman go ugly die .......all the posing sef lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce ‘baba Hafusa’ Shows Off His Daughter, Hafusa / Meet Mavin Records CEO Don Jazzy’s Wife (PHOTO) / TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.