Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr (3889 Views)

K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant / Kylie Jenner Post Selfie Of Her Enhanced Butt On Instagram,critics Say Its B Pad / #tbt: Serena Williams Poses Unclad For Espn Body Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr by roycecreeb: 4:18am On Sep 25, 2015
On this weeks throw back Thursday #TBT we present you Serena Williams Throwback Thursday pictures.

The Tennis Female Super Star and 21 times Grand Slam Winner posted this pics above on her instagram some week ago and she captioned it:

Look back at it.

Read more: http:///xyrGPO4ZOF

1 Like

Re: TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr by YBMB(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Shes soo thick.
FTC tho
Re: TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr by sinaj(f): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2015
B

2 Likes

Re: TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Full of shit
Re: TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
She is still a GIRL afterall.
Re: TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr by khassy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
roycecreeb:
On this weeks throw back Thursday #TBT we present you Serena Williams Throwback Thursday pictures.

The Tennis Female Super Star and 21 times Grand Slam Winner posted this pics above on her instagram some week ago and she captioned it:

Look back at it.

Read more: http:///xyrGPO4ZOF

God make this woman my sugar mummy crycry

I no need school again crycry
Re: TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr by khassy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
sinaj:
B
for bolē angryangry
Re: TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr by sinaj(f): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
khassy:

for bolē angryangry

Nah

Boory wink

2 Likes

Re: TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr by kinghacker(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
please i need easy browsing cyber cafe timer sent to me, the one i bout was deleted when i formatted my system from the infection of virus

this my email davidkennedysarver@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Choi!! Make-up Gone Wild | What De Heck Is This? / Timaya's Dem Mama Records, Signs New Artist King Perryy / Hot Sexy Naija On Instagram - @hot9jagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.