Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Pregnancy And Hormones? Your Experience? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy And Hormones? Your Experience? (680 Views)

How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? / Teenage Boys And Hormones. / Pregnancy And Agression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Hormones? Your Experience? by smartmom(f): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pregnant women and moms will identify with this;

She came to my house happy, lively and full of swag, showing off her new maternity outfit, jiggling her backside and bulging belly in a catwalk to the amusement of the kids. Next thing all within an hour, she was snapping at the kids, pouting and sulking for no real reason. And imagine the bewildered kids beholding their favourite doting aunty bawling out her eyes when her hubby came to pick her!

Her hubby thinks she is being bad mannered and that I am over indulging her because she is my youngest sibling. How do I make him understand the effect of hormones in her state?

Ok guys and gals, let me have your advise
Re: Pregnancy And Hormones? Your Experience? by smartmom(f): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
This is what Anka posted in another forum : grin

Poor new mom sad Those hormones really wreck a woman's psyche I tell you. Only another woman can explain it. Men know nothing about it tongue . I once witnessed a woman in tears because the fish she just bought had the tail fins cut off by the fish seller. The boy was so perplexed when the pregnant woman screamed at him in 'horror' at his 'mistake'. I had to placate her by asking the boy to weigh another kilo for her and cut it to specification so I could take over her own purchased 'mutilated fish' wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! Will You Allow Your Boyfriend Rockyou Like This In Public / Family Tragedy. / How To Let Go Of Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.