Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Where Is The Garden Of Eden? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Garden Of Eden? (1012 Views)

Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Garden Of Eden? by billyall(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2008
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. God planted a garden eastward in EDEN. My quesion now is that WHERE IS THE GARDEN OF EDEN? I mean, WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF GARDEN OF EDEN?
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden? by Bastage: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2008
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
billy_all:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. God planted a garden eastward in EDEN. My quesion now is that WHERE IS THE GARDEN OF EDEN? I mean, WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF GARDEN OF EDEN?

This question has been addressed in the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-87232.0.html#bot
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2008
The Garden of Eden is Located in Iraq!. shocked
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden? by KAG: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2008
I hear it's in Nigeria; and apparently if you send a few thousand pounds to some guy there you'll get a tour guide or something.
Re: Where Is The Garden Of Eden? by Kuns: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2008
That's right, the Garden of Eden is in Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Mali, Congo, Uganda etc, etc in the mother and fatherland.

(1) (Reply)

Moses, Exodus And Genetics / An Atheist's Argument: Views On The Paradox Between Christian Beliefs / Actions / Is A Sin Just A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.