Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones (47861 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Tundeiab(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
[size=25pt]Dbanj is nolonger relevant, they should have chosen someone else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
waste of money!!
ARE YOU RELEVANT YOURSELF?

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by dokunbam(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Well done bro
The sky is the starting point
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2014
Canme4u:
Where are the Dbanj Haters?

The boy just dey Jensoke and set the pace for others since 18bc

someone posted the below quoted post followed by my own reply to the same post...

and all those peeps you mentioned are still in music industry and BEAT/Apple singlehandedly choosen my home boy Dbanj . Oh Lord! I beg thee, (Ise kekere Owo nla le'mi n toro lowo're Eledua) Ase n t'edumare.

Thats what Muslim call "Alubarka" God's Blessing.

Have u gotten enough likes a.ss kisser?. Im a dbanj fan but its just d truth varnish f.ck boy
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by bunmioguns(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2014
qadeerkug:
ok

please help me re edit your post and advertise my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1938808/mtn-data-bundle-cheapest-rates#26966618 there

thanks

cool cool
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by onihaxy: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2014
cheatguy:
We can help you to get a better rich sugar
mummy/daddy/gay/lesbian that can turn your
life around,
we are been
doing it and we are still the best within the
Country and outside the country
Mr.cannex 07063386650
City:
all cities
Name:
Mr.cannex
Phone:
Price N20,000

20,000 for just sugar mummy?, give me the contact of your own real mother and let's negotiate on her. Hope her V.jay neva grow grey hair sha?. Oponu omo-ale
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Davidbanky(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Gorrbachev:

flavour, piano or donjazzy.

Hahahahah, bro, they have it to the best, those people u mentioned are not a match
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by funshyboi(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Akshow:

Don't be surprise when awon haterz will interpret that db as one freemason and illuminati sign.
lols that's why we are calld nigerians. Oversabi dey worry us too mch

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by crusader01(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmm,let me congratulate him so that when it is my time people too will congratulate me.

Congrat banga lee!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by darkjorse: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2014
who is D'bang?;What has he done lately?
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Maestronaija(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
[size=25pt]Dbanj is nolonger relevant, they should have chosen someone else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
waste of money!!

So they shd av chose u or ur bro?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by oseiwe(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2014
I hope this doesn't stop him from singing at my wedding ceremony when I want to marry? He should not just increase his appearance fees sha.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Maestronaija(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2014
hustla:

Beats no even make top 10 best headphones. Just the hype

Whether beat makes top 10 or not is not u guyz headache...

Am sure if beats chose u or ur bro.. u will go and giv testimony..

Make u guys forget all dis, d guy is makin his money...

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Maestronaija(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
sexzskil:

How far did Oliver Twist went? Did it entered the US charts at all, even the most inferior chart? Did it topped the UK singles chart? How many countries did it appear in their chart? Wallonia, UK, and two others. Well, that was unprecedented for an African act, but i can bet u NO AFRICAN ARTIST's song CAN EVER EVER appear IN THE MOST LOWLY US CHARTS, NEVER! SO, D'BANJ CAN NEVER EVER MEET DR DRE FACE TO FACE. IT IS SHEER IMAGINATION!

But he has tried though. Even 2 Face is no longer comparable to him in class.

Why are u pple cryin on top anoda man palava?

Dis dude is makin his money and u guys are here analysis wat u dont know...

na wa oooo...
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by chemicool: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
waste of money!!

Idiat! So you're still alive? Oloriburuku omo ale wey no wan better tin. Better tin no go follow you talkless of reaching you self.
BangaLee you be dem baba joor!!!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by neejay1986(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Good for him! Mine on the way...
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by omoadeleye(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2014
tolu007:
Love u dbanj....

lolzz, "owo epo"
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Seriously I admire this guy he knows how to up his game! Nice1

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by noblejazz(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2014
As far as i am personally concerned, the brand Dbanj is all about entertainment and since his separation with Don Jazzy i have only witness decline in his normal talent (Entertainment). I will only measure him a success when ever he comes up with a blockbuster tracks or album or even win an musical award. but on failure to come up with a fresh hit, then i will only be patient till the moment i will see his poster as contesting for House of rep as 9nice and co has recently done.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Richie0974: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2014
Omo c groove....
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by christopher123(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2014
joshua8016:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OcdiR2JZ7M0/VDcnDYVMklI/AAAAAAADqbs/i1u2ITDtQlg/s1600/BzidY6SCcAAeedU.png%2Blarge.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TXrYA7EGNUo/VDcnDXsBfFI/AAAAAAADqbw/283N8xiZIcQ/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Apple/Beats By Dre just made the announcement! D'banj has signed a contract with Apple to be the African ambassador for the brand...and not just that, he'll get his own customized earphones, which will be launched in December. Congrats to D'banj. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-viqKvVSRuNQ/VDcvn0IqsDI/AAAAAAADqco/3g-WQIhVFJs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JpDC2T92-iA/VDcpG3QpYEI/AAAAAAADqcY/mZ7-TUKQtwo/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vb4Pi4brIYI/VDcnFR_p4aI/AAAAAAADqb8/awP_JzhkL1U/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-B4q63mJxCJ8/VDcnG8yGb3I/AAAAAAADqcE/GwxeUoLg8R4/s1600/2.png[/img]

one...dre has sold beats to apple
two..has d banj stopped selling garri and doing music
three...i am happy for him
four...d banj should re strategise cos he is becoming expendable
five..lord be with us all

1 Like

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by christopher123(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2014
but thats a fact

chemicool:

Idiat! So you're still alive? Oloriburuku omo ale wey no wan better tin. Better tin no go follow you talkless of reaching you self.
BangaLee you be dem baba joor!!!!
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by larrysmithk47: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2014
Dbanj has bn a blessing to d music industry, he is a risk taker n he has shownd he has lion heart, he doesn't settle for less, his speed is out of the world, God has really listed him. Like someone rightly said talent isn't enuf to scale the height. Congrat. God of oyedepo is wit u. You all shld go listen to dbanj ft akon - frosh. Dat is the song for the season.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by sherbol: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
waste of money!!
SO THEY SHOULD CHOOSE U ABI? you r d relevant one?SORRY THEY DONT NEED YOUR ADVICE.IS IT YOUR MONEY THEY ARE WASTING? I DONT NO Y PIPLE LIKE U R LIKE DIS.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by cestmoiparadign: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2014
devigblegble:
Je suis content pour cette jeune homme
moi aussi. il est vraiment benis
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Akeelahtunez(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
waste of money!!

undecided wat is dis 1 saying
He was interviewed on CNN,he went 2world music awards with top goons,he his making money frm agriculture wich is africa's largest employer of labour n u say he is irrelevant!!
Madam abeg tink b4 u comment

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Dbanj oyato. If youu know what I know, you go like me. Dis a gud example to all aspiring being. When you are chasing ur dream don't listen 2 what others hav 2 say abt you. Just focus nd determined. Then d sky we be ur starting point. Fileeeeee oseeeeee
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2014
joshua8016:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OcdiR2JZ7M0/VDcnDYVMklI/AAAAAAADqbs/i1u2ITDtQlg/s1600/BzidY6SCcAAeedU.png%2Blarge.png[/img]
y[img]http://1.bp..com/-TXrYA7EGNUo/VDcnDXsBfFI/AAAAAAADqbw/283N8xiZIcQ/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Apple/Beats By Dre just made the announcement! D'banj has signed a contract with Apple to be the African ambassador for the brand...and not just that, he'll get his own customized earphones, which will be launched in December. Congrats to D'banj. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-viqKvVSRuNQ/VDcvn0IqsDI/AAAAAAADqco/3g-WQIhVFJs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JpDC2T92-iA/VDcpG3QpYEI/AAAAAAADqcY/mZ7-TUKQtwo/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vb4Pi4brIYI/VDcnFR_p4aI/AAAAAAADqb8/awP_JzhkL1U/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-B4q63mJxCJ8/VDcnG8yGb3I/AAAAAAADqcE/GwxeUoLg8R4/s1600/2.png[/img]
.dat a good one it seems the earphone is made of gold
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by Ziggyzito(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2014
EjaNla!!! Proving haters wrong since 1400AD

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by RashieGold(f): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
since2005:
waste of money!!
Mr. Relevant,what has ur relevancy paid you? Mofos!!!
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by RashieGold(f): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Canme4u:
Where are the Dbanj Haters?

The boy just dey Jensoke and set the pace for others since 18bc

That is what they call Alubarika! Ise ko lowo

someone posted the below quoted post followed by my own reply to the same post...

and all those peeps you mentioned are still in music industry and BEAT/Apple singlehandedly choosen my home boy Dbanj . Oh Lord! I beg thee, (Ise kekere Owo nla le'mi n toro lowo're Eledua) Ase n t'edumare.

Thats what Muslim call "Alubarka" God's Blessing.
Re: D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones by hustla(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
joshua8016:
cant you read and understand."grin'banj Becomes Apple/beats By
Dre African Ambassador, Gets His
Own Earphones" can you see the African Ambassador?

Lol
I'm sure you haven't seen bloggers and how misinformed they are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast / Banky W Signs Mike Edwards & Wife, Perri Shakes To Empire Mates Entertainment / Sound Sultan Honored By Nigeria Olympics Basket Ball Team With Customized Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.