Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

A Typical Nigerian Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Typical Nigerian Graduate (2939 Views)

The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate / Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Typical Nigerian Graduate by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
taiwolusol:

Feel free to add yours. The thread is for all of us to learn and not to necessarily downcast anybody wink wink
Cheers
Majority of average Nigerian Graduate are responsible for their Joblessness with this kinda senile mentality :

You are going for a job interview with the mindset that they already know who they wanna take :

Go for an Interview without considering killer lines that can stand you out among fellow interviewers

Go for an interview with little and peripheral knowledge of the company (You're already a prospective staff , you should know as much as available)

Lack of Boldness/Confidence doing Job Interview

Stammering doing Job Interview (Dafuq , if you can't defend yourself articulately , you can't defend the company)

Inferiority complex among many graduates (mere sitting with the CEO/RH/HRM make some graduates to wet their pants with piss and the interview is already over before any question is fired) !!!

1 Like

Re: A Typical Nigerian Graduate by lonelydora: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2014
I was here
Re: A Typical Nigerian Graduate by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2014
lonelydora:
I was here
Thank God grin
Re: A Typical Nigerian Graduate by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Samneer:
Nice one Op!

I love this mentality

he good die
walahi!

Thanks smiley .... i only feel its the "Right Mentality"
Re: A Typical Nigerian Graduate by Kennyinusa(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why I'm I just seeing this now shocked shocked

Really Nice Thread. Thumps Up @OP
Re: A Typical Nigerian Graduate by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2015
@OP,

Thanks for this write up.

So many graduates need to learn their craft. I can say for a fact, the better you get at what you do.. the more opportunities will come.

Every employer want's someone who can add value to his team, but most Nigerian graduates are just too entitled to see beyond their nose.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Graduate by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmmm, everyone's saying one thing or more about Nigeria graduates. . If everyone here claims innocent, who come dey do wetin all of una dey talk? undecided

Abeg, leave everyone to live their lives the way they want. . You can advise and not criticise. ... it's their life...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candidates Are Invited For Coca-cola Technical Training Program / I Need I.T. Placement Please: / Unilever On-line Assessment (graduate Trainee) - What To Expect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.