Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. (1184 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting / Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by sobmos(m): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Guys I need your help deciding a weight loss pill,that I can use to lose weight. I'm not obese,I'm just sturdy and big,in a way. And I don't want that,I want a lean frame,I've tried all kinds of methods,exercising,lifting weights at a local gym etc. It's just not working for me. If there's anyone out there that knows,a pill I can use to shed,some fat. I'll be grateful. I need your help people. Your advices are welcome. No insults please. You can't blame a guy,for trying to be,healthy.
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by dytbabe: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Stop taking junks
angry
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by jnrbayano(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2014
The science of staying trimmed is so simple yet so hard.

What do I mean? Simple, try and burn off fats more that what you consume.

The poster above me has advised, but as for me, I can eat whatever I please but I do exercise and pespire a lot too.

Please don't use pills rather you can incorporate coffee or lipton to your menu and also try staying away from late night meals.

Also run away from soft drinks, RUN!!
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by sobmos(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Sometimes I wonder,why,slim people eat twice the food/junk food I eat,and still remain,slim. If slim people see me eating,they'll scream "orobo". Yet,they eat more than me,and they still remain slim,even without exercises. It's frustrating. So,we chubby people,should not eat again? I seriously,want pills,please. Anybody with,an idea,should please share the info,I need it.
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by jnrbayano(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2014
sobmos:
Sometimes I wonder,why,slim people eat twice the food/junk food I eat,and still remain,slim. If slim people see me eating,they'll scream "orobo". Yet,they eat more than me,and they still remain slim,even without exercises. It's frustrating. So,we chubby people,should not eat again? I seriously,want pills,please. Anybody with,an idea,should please share the info,I need it.

See? This your mindset will keep you in same state.

Pills may have side effects.

I am not slim and yes, I can eat whatever I please but I exercise a lot, I perspire profusely too. I also don't eat very late a lot of the time.

Good luck in finding the pills though.
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by visasubagent: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2014
maybe you are a mesomorph or endomorph.

A guy died last september at leeds hospital anambra. I heard the death was related to his use of drugs to reduce size.
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by Lovetinz(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Its simple. Eat less.
All those refugees you see on TV, ever seen a fat one?
Prisons too, no fat inmates.
Fast for 2 Weeks (Vegs and minimal carbs) and see your weight plummet.
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by jnrbayano(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2014
visasubagent:
maybe you are a mesomorph or endomorph.

A guy died last september at leeds hospital anambra. I heard the death was related to his use of drugs to reduce size.

Lovetinz:
Its simple. Eat less.
All those refugees you see on TV, ever seen a fat one?
Prisons too, no fat inmates.
Fast for 2 Weeks (Vegs and minimal carbs) and see your weight plummet.

Very nice.
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi there, you need to consume less calories than you burn. I have a habit of drinking a big glass of home made lemon-mint water first thing every morning when I wake up, it keeps my tummy flat and brightens my skin complexion naturally.

In addition to that, I walk 3 miles on my treadmill while watching the news, I'm done before I know it. I wake up early every morning to keep a healthy routine before I get ready for work during the week or start my day on the weekend.

You can adopt my routine as well, it's all about making healthy choices. I love fruits and vegetables, I eat lots of them and drink lots of water everyday, make healthy choices and your body will love and thank you.

I wish you the best as you move on in life, good luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by latinojives(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
sobmos:
Guys I need your help deciding a weight loss pill,that I can use to lose weight. I'm not obese,I'm just sturdy and big,in a way. And I don't want that,I want a lean frame,I've tried all kinds of methods,exercising,lifting weights at a local gym etc. It's just not working for me. If there's anyone out there that knows,a pill I can use to shed,some fat. I'll be grateful. I need your help people. Your advices are welcome. No insults please. You can't blame a guy,for trying to be,healthy.

hello dear, I am a health consultant. if you are interested you can call me up on 08126023040. we can work together on your weight loss with little stress and great results in 3 months for 5k per month...

i am hosting a dance fitness class Every saturday in November @ yaba, 234, Muritala Mohammed way Jonesville hotel... there we can have some time to discuss at lenght face to face

[img]http://static.squarespace.com/static/5380609de4b007073a0b283a/t/5437f94ee4b05fd6079fdd4d/1412954448827/?format=750w[/img]
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by sobmos(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thanks guys. Can someone please,enlighten me on low carb diet.
Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
A low carb diet is just basically a diet with little to no carbohydrates/sugar/starch and even fatty foods. You already know the class of foods you consume so reduce your intake and increase protein/vegetables/fruits etc.

For instance, if you usually eat a whole plate of rice, you can cut your rice portion into thirds and eat only one third. You can add steamed vegetable as the remaining two thirds, if you make your vegetable palatable and appetizing you won't notice the difference.

Stop drinking coke etc, eating pastries such as cake, gala, meat pie etc. If you have cravings then once in a while is fine but use moderation, you can snack on fruits, carrots, cucumber, they are so fresh and taste sooo good. God blessed earth with wonderful fruits and vegetables for our good health, enjoy the bounty of the harvest smiley

Some days, you can substitute boiled yam for boiled sweet potato, it's high in fiber and keeps you feeling full while reducing cravings/hunger pangs. Protein is good for you, eating beans will keep you feeling full as well, there are ways to cook beans to reduce the "passing gas" effect.

I can go on and on but I don't want to take up much space here, hopefully you now have an idea of a low carb diet. Happy dieting, your body is proud of you smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 11, 2014
jnrbayano:
The science of staying trimmed is so simple yet so hard.

What do I mean? Simple, try and burn off fats more that what you consume.

The poster above me has advised, but as for me, I can eat whatever I please but I do exercise and pespire a lot too.

Please don't use pills rather you can incorporate coffee or lipton to your menu and also try staying away from late night meals.

Also run away from soft drinks, RUN!!

(1) (Reply)

Dump The Deceptive Girdle / Health: Why You Hear Funny Sounds In Your Stomach When You Are Hungry / Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.