Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long (1184 Views)

Six Foods You Should Run Away From During Early Pregnancy To Avoid Miscarriage / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by expressglory: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sugar is a dangerous poison. Yet it is consumed by almost everyone, on a daily basis, and it does horrible things within the body. It is also something God never intended our physical bodies to have to contend with. The only sugars God designed our physical bodies to ever have to deal with were the natural sugars found in the LIVING, raw fruits and vegetables that He created and placed in the Garden!

Are you aware that a hundred years ago, the average annual intake of refined sugar was approximately 5 pounds per person per year? Today, the average annual intake of refined sugar is around 170 pounds per person per year. That means that if a person is consuming that:, he or she is placing over 50 teaspoons of refined sugar into their physical bodies each and every day of their life.

Thus, a person who lives to the age of 70 will have placed into their body, during their lifetime, some 12,000 pounds of refined sugar.
Let's take a look at what all that sugar is doing within our beautiful, God designed, physical bodies

(1) Refined Sugar Is A Dead Food
Sugar originated in a living plant, which contained its complete complement of enzymes, but, by the time it reaches the refined sugar stage, all LIFE has been destroyed, and it has become a DEAD food. Let's look for a moment at what processors do with the original sugar cane or beet as they turn the living sugars found in the plant, into a refined, DEAD, product.

The following information was taken from a newsletter written by Charlotte Gerson:
"Sugar is a basic element in starchy food; however, processed sugar is a completely different matter. The sugar we purchase in the supermarket for personal consumption is processed sugar. This kind of sugar is heated up in chalk-milk, so that calcium and protein are extracted.

After the process, it becomes alkaloid, destroying all vitamin content.
In the second phase, the sugar is mixed with acid chalk, carbonic gas, sulfur dioxide, and finally with Natrium® sodium bicarbonate. The mixture is cooked and cooled off several times and thereafter crystallized and centrifuged. The dead mass is then treated with strontium hydroxide. Subsequently it arrives at the refinery where it is passed over chalk carbon acid to clean it. Dark coloring is removed by adding sulfuric acid and then it is filtered with bone charcoal. Finally, it is colored with Indathrenblue or the highly toxic Ultramarine. This product's chemical composition is C12H22O11, which you can buy in shops as 'pure cane' sugar."

(2) Refined Sugar Contains No Fiber
Another important thing to understand about refined sugar is that, just like we saw with foods of animal origin, sugar is devoid of all fiber. Let's remember here that God designed our bodies to move food through a very extensive digestive tract through means of fiber, and foods containing no fiber create problems.

(3) Refined Sugar Is Fragmented

Through heating and mechanical and chemical processing, all vitamins, proteins, fats, enzymes – indeed, every single nutrient is removed until nothing but pure white sugar, pure 'naked calories,' pure refined carbohydrate remains. Sixty-four food elements are destroyed in the processing. Fragmented foods set up nutritional imbalances that precipitate health problems galore.

(4) Refined Sugar Is Highly Acidic
Like animal source foods, refined sugar is also 'acid forming.' This means that the body must take vital alkaline minerals, calcium being the most plentiful, from the body's cells to metabolize refined sugar. This high sugar use, along with the consumption of animal products, causes the body to take so much calcium from our bones and teeth that the bones become osteoporotic and the teeth decay.

(5) Refined Sugar Creates Blood Sugar Disorders
One pound of apples contains 263 calories, whereas, one pound of candy has 1800 calories. Refined sugar in junk foods is concentrated far beyond what the human body was designed by God to ever have to process at one time. Thus, somehow the body has to deal with this incredibly large amount of sugar if it is going to survive. The body does deal with it, but in doing so, it often results in physical problems called DIABETES and HYPOGLYCEMIA.

DIABETES -The primary cause of diabetes is the fat contained in animal products, but also, when a diabetic consumes refined sugar, the pancreas has difficulty producing adequate insulin when the blood sugar rises. Concentrated amounts of sugar cause a rapid rise in blood sugar. Chronic intake of sugar eventually exhausts the pancreas as it tries to compensate. Thus, the diabetic is condemned to having to take ever-increasing amounts of insulin to compensate. Diabetes is the 'Number Three Killer Disease," in America, preceded only by cardiovascular related diseases and cancer.

HYPOGLYCEMIA [/b][i][/i]- is the flip side of diabetes. Hypoglycemia occurs when the body still has a fairly strong pancreas. The body overreacts to a concentrated sugar intake and releases too much insulin from the pancreas. Blood sugar levels then plummet far below the normal, stable level. The suffering Hypoglycemic often experiences fatigue, headaches, mental depression, and irritability. Hypoglycemics often deal with symptoms by taking in more refined sugar, catching them in an endless cycle that causes the pancreas to wear out from the constant over stimulation. This often results in Diabetes because now the sufferer cannot produce sufficient insulin for normal metabolic activities.

(6) Refined Sugar Promotes Emotional Instability
After a "sugarholic" has consumed a box of candy or bag of cookies or any large amount of refined sugar, they know how self-abused and depressed they feel. Sadly, studies reveal a strong link between juvenile and adult criminal offenses and sugar addiction. Similar research reveals a link between mental illness and sugar abuse. And hypoglycemic reactions, for the very sensitive consumer, promote extreme irrationality, emotional instability, and oftentimes aggressiveness. Recent studies are revealing that sugar may be as involved in mental illness, divorce, and crime as alcohol has been found to be. Depression is also one of the most rapidly growing problems in our society today, and refined sugar is one of the major contributing factors! ADD and ADHD are running rampant among our children and even some adults! It is a problem doctors are trying to treat with drugs such as Ritalin. Isn't it a sad commentary, that these emotional problems, that were caused by the very toxic and poisonous addictive drug, refined sugar, are then treated with another poison, a doctor prescribed drug! How sad! You mothers who are having a problem with your child's behavior might consider removing all sugar from his or her diet.

(7) Refined Sugar Contributes To Heart Disease

Fat is not the only contributing factor in heart disease. Large amounts of refined sugar cause the insulin in the body to convert blood glucose (sugar) into fatty acids and triglycerides. Those on a high-sugar diet show significantly higher levels of fat in their blood than those who eat no refined sugar. This high fat content in the blood is directly related to the development of plaque build-up within the arteries and ultimately to hardening of the arteries.

Apart from this Magnesium is a necessary ingredient that helps our cardiac functioning.Meanwhile sugar deplete your body of magnesium. In fact for ever molecule if Sugar it takes Fifty Four Molecules of Magnesium to process it!

(cool Refined Sugar Leads To Addiction And Weight Gain

The Following is just a partial list of other health problems related to the intake of refined sugar: acne, addiction to drugs and caffeine, alcoholism, allergies, anxiety, behavior problems, binge eating, bloating, bone loss, Candidiasis, depression, difficulty concentrating, eczema, edema, emotional problems, fatigue, food cravings, hormonal problems, hyperactivity, insomnia, menstrual difficulties, mental illness, mood swings, premature aging, psoriasis, ..

To summarize, refined sugar, and products made with refined sugar, are the second most prevalent cause, or contributing cause, of the physical problems being experienced today. Refined sugar products are all DEAD and FIBERLESS and, are the second most popular of the KILLER foods of our day after animal source foods.
Do you want to stay healthy and live long then quit refined sugar! Good luck!

Source:http://strangenews101..com/2015/08/ten-solid-reasons-why-you-should-run.html

1 Share

Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by kossyablaze(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nice

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
Nice

Very nice
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nicew writeup op......I hardly take sugar sef
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by angieberry(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
It's virtually impossible to totally avoid sugar.... The best I can do is to substitute with honey as much as possible.
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Nicew writeup op......I hardly take sugar sef

how about all those Sugar Daddies that carry you around -, that's enough to cause diabetes grin
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

how about all those Sugar Daddies that carry you around -, that's enough to cause diabetes grin

Lol iffa slap u, slap u, slap ur face away ehn u will tel me wen u nd ur friends carried me around grin
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by iamSi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmmm so cool headed people still dey NL ? Am impressed
MhizDeedy:

Lol iffa slap u, slap u, slap ur face away ehn u will tel me wen u nd ur friends carried me around grin
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

so I'm a sugar daddy now? cheesy
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
iamSi:
Hmmmmm so cool headed people still dey NL ? Am impressed

Awww re u saying m cool? cheesy
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

so I'm a sugar daddy now? cheesy

U re correct old man, now bring ur bald head here so I can apply Vaseline on it cheesy
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by tasland(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
I nid to stop taken sugar oooo,even it is affectin me sexually ;DI nid to stop taken sugar oooo,even it is affectin me sexually
Re: Many Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Sugar If You Want To Live Long by jumolad87: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Serrapeptase(120,000 spu) for fibroids ,blocked fallopian tube(s) cancer,ovarian cyst or any form of unhealthy growths/tumors in the body . Just for #15k.
Guifei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension,general blood cleansing
Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke,anti tumor & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys, A Friend Of Mine Needs Help. Is There A Cure To Asthma ? / 7 Natural Home Remedies To Cure Everything From Hiccups To Headache / Going Through Incurable Health Challenges? Try Swissgarde Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.