Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) (17266 Views)

Boko Haram Leader, Mohammed Yusuf And Pastor Ayo Oritsajafor In Picture??? / Boko Haram: Why Obasanjo Visited Mohammed Yusuf’s Family / Mohammed Yusuf Boko Haram Leader Arrested And Killed In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
frankezi:

Na so. My friend open your eyes to reality. I'm not insinuating but right now we can only speak for ourselves
We can't just trust anyone,anybody can be responsible,there are some hidden secrets that you and I are totally ignorant about,we just keep guessing,it has nothing to do with religion or religious extremism,that's just the theme cover up
Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by DVanguard: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
alabiyemmy:
E.X.P.O.S.E.D. Brain Behind Lies Against Nigerians Revealed!

NOTE: The NSA Sambo Dasuki has claimed responsibility for the Arms deal and said they are legitimate.
The South African Authorities also released the jet in question to the leasing company in 24 hours

For your information SA is not questioning the authenticity of the arms deal but query the abuse and violation of the Money Laundry Act which Nigeria Government is aware of. The Said jet did not violate any law and is free to fly anywhere. it is only the money that is been queried cos Arms deals are being done mostly through Government banks (Central bank of Nigeria and Central bank of SA).
You don't break the law you make just because you need something urgently. It is possible in an environment like Nigeria but most countries outside Nigeria it is a big offence.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by Elderlywoman: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op may God forgive you for trying at all cost to mislead people. Intelligent people on NL, pls read: It is no longer a challenge even for infants to decipher that the senility of the aged has cut up with bed deficating psychopath called Lai Mohammed just as it no longer needs rocket science and diagnosis to conclude that the All Progressive Congress (APC) suffers monumentally from the frustration of self inflicted arrested development.

That the All Progressive Congress ( APC ) is a monsterous foetus incubated in the womb of falsehood, blackmail and still born propaganda midwifed by pretending progressives and democrats has become tales by moonlight enjoyed by kindagateens.

Indeed it is an absurdity of extreme proportion that the luciferian Lai Mohammed whose penchant at crafting falsehood would preposterously claim that Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari was on board the Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor owned Bombardier Challenger Jet involved in the now complicated Arms deal.

It is also shambolic that a picture of I Comrade Rex Emojite Ekiugbo Anighoro, Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari and Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor taken during the Peace building Process in the Niger Delta in the year Two thousand and Eight which is my current profile picture on Facebook Social Network Media was lifted by agents of the All Progressive Congress ( APC ) despicably referring to me as the demised leader of the Book Haram, Mohammed Yusuf in a desprate move to have Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari and Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor discredited at every cost and have them implicated as the craters of the South African arms deal. Infact in another conspiratory and contradictory claim by this dubious merchants of falsehood caused to be published that I Comrade Rex Emojite Ekiugbo Anighoro and my leader Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari were the two persons on board the bombadiar Jet whose identities remained shrouded in secrecy.

It is a sad commentary that the opposition in finding ways to reinvent itself be in the news currency at the national space and heat up the polity has further advanced it's capacity to calumny and propaganda. This infantile rascality is indeed laughable as the rantings of a dementia court jester providing comic relief to an audience unimpressed.

May I state pellucidly that i am not Mohammed Yusuf and have no connection whatsoever with Boro Haram, neither does Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari who has been in Saudi Arabia for Spiritual rejuvenation a Book Haram Sponsor, he was never on board the Bombardier Jet and was never in South Africa neither was he arrested at any time in South Africa.

May we also state that Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari who has been close to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor for over a decade stands with Pastor Ayo and can boldly state that the Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor he knows cannot be involved in any way with shoddy deals nor anything that could tarnish the good image he has built over the years as a foremost Christian leader who has given stronger political visibility and presence to Christians in the Nigerian Union driving peace and social justice process in Nigeria, providing better welfare and spiritual renewal for Christians.

We at the Niger Delta People Salvation Front ( NDPSF ) Worldwide wish therefore to call on Lai Mohammed to substantiate his perfidious claims or be ready for a confrontational onslaught with us at the Niger Delta People Salvation Front ( NDPSF ) Worldwide, while we are not ignorant of the fact that the lying scumbag and schizophrenic Lai Mohammed seeks a bloody confrontation at this time so as to discredit the President of the Nigerian Union Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration and to cause disaffection and chaos we are determined to have him flogged and stripped naked whereas he his unable to make proved his dubious claims, while litigation over his libelous claims is an option we shall engage Lai Mohammed by every means necessary.

May Lai Mohammed be told that he endangers the interest of his party the All Progressive Congress ( APC ) with us at the Niger Delta People Salvation Front ( NDPSF ) Worldwide and we shall not fail to engage him and this party where he fails to prove Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari involvement with the Arms deal and his so called Arrest.

Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari is billed to return to Nigeria in a few days from Saudi Arabia and we shall be at the Airport to receive him, Lai Mohammed should be ready for our constructive engagement. Those who beat the drumbeats of war should be ready to dance to it.

Signed

Comrade Rex Emojite Ekiugbo Anighoro
Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Elderlywoman:
Op may God forgive you for trying at all cost to mislead people. Intelligent people on NL, pls read: It is no longer a challenge even for infants to decipher that the senility of the aged has cut up with bed deficating psychopath called Lai Mohammed just as it no longer needs rocket science and diagnosis to conclude that the All Progressive Congress (APC) suffers monumentally from the frustration of self inflicted arrested development.

That the All Progressive Congress ( APC ) is a monsterous foetus incubated in the womb of falsehood, blackmail and still born propaganda midwifed by pretending progressives and democrats has become tales by moonlight enjoyed by kindagateens.

Indeed it is an absurdity of extreme proportion that the luciferian Lai Mohammed whose penchant at crafting falsehood would preposterously claim that Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari was on board the Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor owned Bombardier Challenger Jet involved in the now complicated Arms deal.

It is also shambolic that a picture of I Comrade Rex Emojite Ekiugbo Anighoro, Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari and Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor taken during the Peace building Process in the Niger Delta in the year Two thousand and Eight which is my current profile picture on Facebook Social Network Media was lifted by agents of the All Progressive Congress ( APC ) despicably referring to me as the demised leader of the Book Haram, Mohammed Yusuf in a desprate move to have Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari and Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor discredited at every cost and have them implicated as the craters of the South African arms deal. Infact in another conspiratory and contradictory claim by this dubious merchants of falsehood caused to be published that I Comrade Rex Emojite Ekiugbo Anighoro and my leader Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari were the two persons on board the bombadiar Jet whose identities remained shrouded in secrecy.

It is a sad commentary that the opposition in finding ways to reinvent itself be in the news currency at the national space and heat up the polity has further advanced it's capacity to calumny and propaganda. This infantile rascality is indeed laughable as the rantings of a dementia court jester providing comic relief to an audience unimpressed.

May I state pellucidly that i am not Mohammed Yusuf and have no connection whatsoever with Boro Haram, neither does Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari who has been in Saudi Arabia for Spiritual rejuvenation a Book Haram Sponsor, he was never on board the Bombardier Jet and was never in South Africa neither was he arrested at any time in South Africa.

May we also state that Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari who has been close to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor for over a decade stands with Pastor Ayo and can boldly state that the Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor he knows cannot be involved in any way with shoddy deals nor anything that could tarnish the good image he has built over the years as a foremost Christian leader who has given stronger political visibility and presence to Christians in the Nigerian Union driving peace and social justice process in Nigeria, providing better welfare and spiritual renewal for Christians.

We at the Niger Delta People Salvation Front ( NDPSF ) Worldwide wish therefore to call on Lai Mohammed to substantiate his perfidious claims or be ready for a confrontational onslaught with us at the Niger Delta People Salvation Front ( NDPSF ) Worldwide, while we are not ignorant of the fact that the lying scumbag and schizophrenic Lai Mohammed seeks a bloody confrontation at this time so as to discredit the President of the Nigerian Union Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration and to cause disaffection and chaos we are determined to have him flogged and stripped naked whereas he his unable to make proved his dubious claims, while litigation over his libelous claims is an option we shall engage Lai Mohammed by every means necessary.

May Lai Mohammed be told that he endangers the interest of his party the All Progressive Congress ( APC ) with us at the Niger Delta People Salvation Front ( NDPSF ) Worldwide and we shall not fail to engage him and this party where he fails to prove Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari involvement with the Arms deal and his so called Arrest.

Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo Asari is billed to return to Nigeria in a few days from Saudi Arabia and we shall be at the Airport to receive him, Lai Mohammed should be ready for our constructive engagement. Those who beat the drumbeats of war should be ready to dance to it.

Signed

Comrade Rex Emojite Ekiugbo Anighoro

does anybody still take the lying Mr. Lai and his congregation of "progressives" serious?

You guys should not bother yourselves. Let them continue to make caricature of themselves.

As for trying to destroy Pa Ayo.....
Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by cannonnier(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
That not yusuf.

Look at this pic then go back to the other one.

Re: Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) by munas: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nairalanders and miss information.

That guy is my class mate in secondary school.
We were together in the Music club and Nigeria army cadet unit
His name is Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro
He is the spokes man of Asari Dokubo

Here is his facebook link https://www.facebook.com/rex.anighoro?fref=ts

You guys should stop spreading false information

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Umahi: South-East Doesn't Need A Joint Security Network / Okonjo-Iweala, Mo Abudu Make Forbes’ 100 World’s Most Powerful Women List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.