Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims (8462 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Kei144(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2014
A Lebanese Muslim posted the following on an American forum:

I do everything a good muslim should do, I pray, I fast, I dont drink, I dont do drugs, I dont lie or cheat

But Im afraid when I die it will turn out the Christians or Jews were right, will a Christian or Jewish God still let me enter Heaven if I was a good person?

If the Hindus are right then I dont want to live

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2662623/pg1

http://www.itshidden.eu/proxy/browse.php?u=GRvtjukaiE%2BQjx1B2YhpabM7HsQ5xu7UHGr6PkpoJjzSzs7Lv44CqEfKwxNaE99yIs9MwTrxuA%3D%3D&b=13
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Kei144(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2014

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Kei144(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2014
ByFaithAlone:
This is an inherent problem I have heard and you are not the first I have come across to express it. There really is no way to be assured of salvation within islam. It is a perpetual state of wondering did I do enough, did I pray enough etc. and always a window allowed for doubt and what if's. You can be sure with Christ you do not have to continue to live wondering about where your soul will go when your body dies or be fearful.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Mayydayy(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2014
wow.biggest question of one's life.God has a way of calling the people He loves to Himself

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by thorpido(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2014
There can only be one Truth of course.
There's no religion that denies that Jesus is not on God's side.
There's no assurance in the Quran of a guaranteed place in heaven.It's based on postulations of whether you gave enough to the poor or not,whether your fasting was accepted or not,e.t.c

Jesus gave a guarantee.He said,'in My Father's house are many mansions and I go to prepare a place for you......that where I am,they may be also'.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by EventHUB(f): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Die first nah...abi e wo ni wahala bayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2014
the ruling elites and religious leaders are busy expanding their enterprises and business ventures, while the poor masses and worshipers are busy worrying about afterlife.
who is fooling who?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by alexleo(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Kei144:

I do everything a good muslim should do, I pray, I fast, I dont drink, I dont do drugs, I dont lie or cheat

But Im afraid when I die it will turn out the Christians or Jews were right, will a Christian or Jewish God still let me enter Heaven if I was a good person?

http://www.itshidden.eu/proxy/browse.php?u=GRvtjukaiE%2BQjx1B2YhpabM7HsQ5xu7UHGr6PkpoJjzSzs7Lv44CqEfKwxNaE99yIs9MwTrxuA%3D%3D&b=13

For me I don't have a single doubt about my eternity in heaven as a follower of Christ. Likewise other christians.

The doubt expressed by the OP is an indicator that islam cannot be trusted.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Kei144:

you see,in this world,there are many religeons,in this religeons there are many good people in it,but your good work cannot save you,you must accept the word of God to be save,how can God judge you base on your good deed? This is
devilish doctrine, for example, if a man kill one of your love's one, and
he was arrested and taking to court, on the day of his trial , he said to the judge "hey judge , I know am gulty of the crime I commited but
please judge , i'v done many good things in my life , I don't deserve
this punishment please, and the judge consider his good deed he has
bein doin before, and freed him," WILL YOU CALLED THE JUDGE A GOOD
JUDGE?" my bible said, our GOD IS A GOOD JUDGE.SALVATION IS FREE.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2014
thorpido:
There can only be one Truth of course.
There's no religion that denies that Jesus is not on God's side.

>Implying Christianity and Islam are the only religions in the world.
>Ignoring Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism and thousands others that don't know about or mention Jesus

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by thorpido(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

>Implying Christianity and Islam are the only religions in the world.
>Ignoring Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism and thousands others that don't know about or mention Jesus
That's why people preach,hold crusades and evangelism.
The Creator is the one who decides the fate of those who don't hear.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
thorpido:
That's why people preach,hold crusades and evangelism.
The Creator is the one who decides the fate of those who don't hear.

Face palm.
You missed my point entirely.
You said "There is no religion that denies Jesus is not in God's side"
I'm telling you there are thousands of religions that don't even mention your Jesus, so your statement is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Macelliot(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

Face palm.
I'm telling you there are thousands of religions that don't even mention your Jesus, so your statement is wrong.
@bolded.
Mention them Mr. Atheist
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by thorpido(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

Face palm.
The ones who don't know Jesus don't even know the One Who sent Him.
And there is only One God.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
thorpido:
The ones who don't know Jesus don't even know the One Who sent Him.
What of people who have heard of but reject your Jesus?
And there is only One God.
Which is it?-- there are over 50 million different gods, your god included.
I assume you're a Christian so you'll say it is Yahweh.
Muslims will say it is Allah.
Hindus will say it is Vishnu and so on...
Who should I believe?
If you say I should believe you then you'll have to give me reasons and objective proof.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
its okay to have self doubt. If i put up a thread for the number of christians that are not sure christianity is the way, esp given the history of christianity, the bible etc, im sure NL will crash forever.

As far as Im concerned, putting up a thread about a lebanese (your point is that he's arab, right?) having doubts in his mind about his faith (Islam) doesnt mean zilch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by thorpido(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:
What of people who have heard of but reject your Jesus?

Which is it?-- there are over 50 million different gods, your god included.
I assume you're a Christian so you'll say it is Yahweh.
Muslims will say it is Allah.
Hindus will say it is Vishnu and so on...
Who should I believe?
If you say I should believe you then you'll have to give me reasons and objective proof.
He that heareth you heareth me;and he that despiseth you despiseth me,despiseth him that sent me(Luke 10:16).Jesus further said he that rejected me.....has not know the One that sent me.If they reject Jesus,they reject the One that sent Him,because they don't know Him.

'...and no man knoweth the Son,but the Father;neither knoweth any man the Father,save the Son,and he to whomsoever the Son will REVEAL Him(Matthew 11:27)'.The knowledge of the One True God comes by revelation.

How will you know?There is a WITNESS.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
thorpido:
He that heareth you heareth me;and he that despiseth you despiseth me,despiseth him that sent me(Luke 10:16).Jesus further said he that rejected me.....has not know the One that sent me.If they reject Jesus,they reject the One that sent Him,because they don't know Him.

'...and no man knoweth the Son,but the Father;neither knoweth any man the Father,save the Son,and he to whomsoever the Son will REVEAL Him(Matthew 11:27)'.The knowledge of the One True God comes by revelation.

How will you know?There is a WITNESS.
Facepalm.jpg
I'm out.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Macelliot(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by thorpido(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

Facepalm.jpg
I'm out.
alright face door.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
malvisguy212:
you see,in this world,there are many religeons,in this religeons there are many good people in it,but your good work cannot save you,you must accept the word of God to be save,how can God judge you base on your good deed? This is
devilish doctrine, for example, if a man kill one of your love's one, and
he was arrested and taking to court, on the day of his trial , he said to the judge "hey judge , I know am gulty of the crime I commited but
please judge , i'v done many good things in my life , I don't deserve
this punishment please, and the judge consider his good deed he has
bein doin before, and freed him," WILL YOU CALLED THE JUDGE A GOOD
JUDGE?" my bible said, our GOD IS A GOOD JUDGE.SALVATION IS FREE.

If this "just" God was so just, why would he allow the abundance of religions and then say if we follow their doctrine, we have to burn in a lake of fire? Common, why can't he just make it 1 religion? Or does Ur God like practical jokes?

Btw, op I have pondered abt this countless times and the conclusion I always arrive at is that there is no hell or that you will be judged according to Ur good deeds and not who/what you believe in. Let's take Islam vs Christianity has an example, Xtains believe all Muslims will go to hell and vice versa, right? So what happens if God supports the Sihks? Every Muslim and Christian will go to hell? No matter Ur good deeds? Is God that wicked? I honestly see religion has nothing but a propaganda to control the human population, a propaganda that is very effective
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Macelliot:

Obviously, not up to 10!
*Hinduism
*Buddhism
*Taoism
*Confucianism
* Swaminarayan
* Nyaya
* Ashtanga Yoga
*Jainism
* Meivazhi
* Zoroastrianism
* Mithraism (on which Christianity is based)
* Mandaeism
* Yazdânism
*Shinto
* Konkokyo
* Oomoto
*Seicho-no-Ie
*Shinmei Aishinkai
*Tenrikyo
*Zenrinkyo
* Yiguandao
*Dudeism
*Zenarchy
* Chondogyo
*Daejongism
*Daesun Jinrihoe
*Gasin faith
*Jeung San Do
*Juche
*Sinism (or Muism)
*Suwunism
etc.
Did you even read this link?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions
Or are you just irreversibly stupïd? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Macelliot(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Apatheist:

*Hinduism
*Buddhism
*Taoism
*Confucianism
* Swaminarayan
* Nyaya
* Ashtanga Yoga
*Jainism
* Meivazhi
* Zoroastrianism
* Mithraism (on which Christianity is based)
* Mandaeism
* Yazdânism
*Shinto
* Konkokyo
* Oomoto
*Seicho-no-Ie
*Shinmei Aishinkai
*Tenrikyo
*Zenrinkyo
* Yiguandao
*Dudeism
*Zenarchy
* Chondogyo
*Daejongism
*Daesun Jinrihoe
*Gasin faith
*Jeung San Do
*Juche
*Sinism (or Muism)
*Suwunism
etc.
Did you even read this link?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions
Or am I just irreversibly stupïd? undecided
That describes you!
How does that number thousands?
2 out of every 3 persons believe in Jesus.
66% out of 100% people recognises Jesus in the belief.
* Christianity = 3.2 billions.
* Islam = 2.4 billions.
* Non-religious = 1.2 billions.
* Huduism = 500+ millions.
* others = 500+ millions.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Zedric:

If this "just" God was so just, why would he allow the abundance of religions and then say if we follow their doctrine, we have to burn in a lake of fire? Common, why can't he just make it 1 religion? Or does Ur God like practical jokes?

Btw, op I have pondered abt this countless times and the conclusion I always arrive at is that there is no hell or that you will be judged according to Ur good deeds and not who/what you believe in. Let's take Islam vs Christianity has an example, Xtains believe all Muslims will go to hell and vice versa, right? So what happens if God supports the Sihks? Every Muslim and Christian will go to hell? No matter Ur good deeds? Is God that wicked? I honestly see religion has nothing but a propaganda to control the human population, a propaganda that is very effective
God dos not ask us to be religeous,man is the one that make the decition,why will a father ask his son to belong to a certain group before he will love him? Fatherly love is unconditiona.christinity is not a religeon,it is God reach out for man,abraham,david,moses,aaron..e.t.c this people great men are sharperd when God use them to reach out to the world,God find them when they are busy taking care of there sheep.finaly,when jesus come,he say THEY KINGDOM COME, what dos this mean? We must know that jesus dos not have any kingdom on earth,so when he say"they kingdom come"he bring that kingdom adam lost from the beginning.so CHRISTIANITY IS GOD REACH OUT FOR MAN.WHILE RELIGEON IS MAN FINDING GOD,it is an uphil task for man to find God,the tower of babel are religeous people,they make decetion to find God,that a very bad idea,you cant make a decetion for God.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by malvisguy212: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
the children of isreal always reject God and in the book of hosea chapter 2, God is talking about how he will scater isreal,but in chapter 6 he say after 2 days i will revive thee and you isreal shall live in my sight,what dos this mean?when christ come,the jew reject him so God scater isreal,for 1900years there is no nation of isreal,but God say after 2day(two thousand years)i will revive the and you shall live in my sight,the scater isreal became a nation in 1948, God has revive them finish and they are about to live in his sight,have you seen a cannanite?how about the amorite? This are isreal enemy and they are not been preserved but the jew have been preserved. God scater them and reach out to the world,if you give your life to christ, YOU SHALL BE SAVE. He is coming very soon.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by alexleo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
annoymous:
its okay to have self doubt. If i put up a thread for the number of christians that are not sure christianity is the way, esp given the history of christianity, the bible etc, im sure NL will crash forever.

As far as Im concerned, putting up a thread about a lebanese (your point is that he's arab, right?) having doubts in his mind about his faith (Islam) doesnt mean zilch

Oga you are wrong. What you will see is christians who are saying they are not sure they live enough holy life to make heaven, not that they are not sure if Christianity is right.

What the Op is saying is different from what the christians are saying pls.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Macelliot:

That describes you!
How does that number thousands?

66% out of 100% people recognises Jesus in the belief.
* Christianity = 3.2 billions.
* Islam = 2.4 billions.
* Non-religious = 1.2 billions.
* Huduism = 500+ millions.
* others = 500+ millions.
Find out the meaning of "etc" then read the link I gave.
2 out of every 3 persons believe in Jesus.
What the f?
Do you even math(sic)? 2/3=66% How does that compute? There are about 2 billion Christians. 7 billion total population. 2 billion / 7 billion = 0.285714286. = 28,5%. I can't believe you're this retardēd.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Kei144:

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by alexleo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Zedric:

Do you really know what it means by God being "Just"? Pls read the article below for more understanding. A submission made by torchwave in a thread that i opened sometime ago.

torchwave:

It is logical to ask that. Why then did God create Lucifer if He knew Lucifer would sin? Why display His wrath concerning something He would have easily avoided? Similarly, we ask why God created Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Osama Bin Laden and other notable evil figures that have gone down into the pages of history. Surely God would have spared the world of the pain and incalculable loss their existence inflicted on the world by not creating them along with numerous others of the same evil tendency, known or unknown. Why on earth does God let evil people into the world?

This thread was created to discuss the nature of God, His love and His wrath. However, that is not all to the nature of God. Knowing His love and wrath, you must also understand His fairness. God is a just and fair God. He shows no partiality. Knowing His love will make you love Him and be confident of His Fatherly love that doesn't condemn towards you, knowing His wrath will make you aware of the reality of His judgment towards the disobedient, while knowing His fairness is the key to understanding His creation.

His fairness is the reason why He created good and evil, heaven and hell, good and bad, righteousness and sin, light and darkness, holy angels and fallen angels, good men and evil men. It is the ultimate reason why He created and placed the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the same garden of Eden. His fairness is the reason why He makes His rain fall on the just and the unjust as well as making His sun shine on the just and the unjust.

If He created one, He had to be fair to create the other. It is His nature. It wouldn't have been His nature to create one and leave the other non-existent. God would be unjust if He made only the righteous and holy to serve and obey Him being aware of His judgment while sparing the wicked and disobedient.

When you sit and think about the depth of God's fairness, you are filled with nothing but wonder. It is this same fairness that made Him permit the devil to tempt Adam and Eve. It is the same fairness that makes Him listen to and grant the devil his petition if it was made on legal grounds. It is His nature of fairness that makes Him create those who will make heaven and those who will go to hell. His fairness dictates He does for one what He does for another.

When God judges, His judgment is extremely fair and just and righteous. His wrath is fair and just. What He does for the righteous, He does for the sinner. If He punishes the sinner He will also punish the righteous when they sin - very fair. This is why the worst sinner can receive His forgiveness if he repents because God is fair.

He knew that Lucifer would sin, He knew Adam would sin, he knew the carnage and destruction of lives that would result if Hitler and Stalin were born, however, in His fairness He created them.

To know God's love, you must be aware of Him as a loving Father and a just Judge.
We cannot fully know God until we go home to be with Him. However, the little knowledge of God I have is what I share. I stand to be corrected. I don't claim perfect knowledge. I am willing to hear opposing thoughts because that is how we learn.

Slightly EDITED.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke / How Did You Become An Atheist / How Many Children Did King Solomon Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.