Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims (8454 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by yazach: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

HE CANT.........JUST IMAGINE HE CALL HIMSELF A CONVERT.........HE SAID HE HAVE NOWLEDGE OF THE QURAN AND HE IS MIQUOTING THE QURAN grin

I JUST PRAY HE REALISE THE TRUTH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

A 80 YEAR OLD PRIEST JUST CONVERT TO ISLAM RECENTLY AND HIS CHURCH MEMBER.........AFTER SEEING THE TRUTH

Allahu Akbar. I pray that mavis also should rebuke the devil in him who is whispering lie to him

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Kei144(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is there really no hope for a good Muslim?

He. 9:27 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

The Bible makes it clear that once a human being dies in the flesh, the next thing left for his/her soul is to face judgment. What is the form of this judgment? Most evangelical and Pentecostal Christians believe that the judgment is all about whether or not a person received Jesus Christ in the land of the living. Their belief is backed up with Jn 3:18. The big problem though is that God does not reason so simplistically. God will only condemn a person for not believing in the name of His Son if the person had enough evidence of His Son, but deliberately refused t yield to the Son. That is what blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is all about; rejection of open work f the Holy Spirit.

Does every good Muslim have obvious evidence of the Son of God? Where is the obvious evidence? Is it all the talking going all over the place about Jesus Christ? Talk is cheap. It is not enough evidence of the Son of God.

1Co. 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power.

Any Muslim who openly experiences the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ and who refuses to yield to the gospel is certainly condemned. How many Muslims have done that? How many Christians are able to display the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ in the life of a Muslim?
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Kei144(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ro. 2:6 God “will give to each person according to what he has done”. [Psalm 62:12; Prov. 24:12]
Ro. 2:7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honour and immortality, he will give eternal life.
Ro. 2:8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.
Ro. 2:9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;
Ro. 2:10 but glory, honour and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Ro. 2:11 For God does not show favouritism.
Ro. 2:12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law.
Ro. 2:13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.
Ro. 2:14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law,
Ro. 2:15 since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.)
Ro. 2:16 This will take place on the day when God will judge men’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

The judgment of God is not really about who received or didn’t receive Jesus Christ; it is about doing good or doing evil. Having the spirit of Christ should enable a person to do good; but that happens only if the person deliberately employs the Spirit to do good. So, a person may receive the Spirit of Christ and still face condemnation for doing evil, because s/he did not employ the Spirit to exclude evil from his/her life. Those who through the Spirit persistently do good will participate in the first resurrection (Rev 20:6); all other human beings will be judged after the second resurrection (Rev 20:13). The judgment that takes place after the second resurrection (the great white throne judgment—Rev 20:11-13) is not about receiving or not receiving Christ; it is about the good and bad deeds done in the flesh.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by asalimpo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
if the hindus are right,I dont want to go to heaven

What does the hindu religion say?
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Weah96: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
alexleo:

For me I don't have a single doubt about my eternity in heaven as a follower of Christ. Likewise other christians.

The doubt expressed by the OP is an indicator that islam cannot be trusted.

So why are you still on earth?
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Kei144(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2014
1Co. 2:4 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power,
1Co. 2:5 so that your faith might not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power.

The reason why people still compare Christianity with religions like Islam is the inability of Christians to practically demonstrate the power of the gospel. Why did Indians refuse to allow Benny Hinn to come and minster in their land? Was it not for fear that he would convert their people to Christianity, through demonstration of the Spirit's power. Any way, the 144,000 Israelites are about to arise. Indians, Muslims, or whosoever will not be able to prevent them from preaching the gospel and demonstrating the power of the gospel anywhere in the world. Then, there will be mass exodus of Muslims to Christianity.
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Kei144(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2016

Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by Kei144(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by AmakaAina(f): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote] Did God make religion? Or is it our way of conceptualizing what we can't understand the scope of.... by the way, humans have what we would like to call free will which came about, i believe, from sin in Eden gaving us the ability to know whats good and whars eveil so that each and every person would make up their own mind to do whatever it is they want to do and bear sole responsibility for their actions...we can't blame God for our own actions...if we like we blame the devil but I still don't see the devil physically committing all these heinous crimes so it still bores down to us!

If this "just" God was so just, why would he allow the abundance of religions and then say if we follow their doctrine, we have to burn in a lake of fire? Common, why can't he just make it 1 religion? Or does Ur God like practical jokes?
Re: I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims by oaroloye(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
SHALOM!

When you think that it is when you DIE that you will find out who is right and who is wrong means that you have failed already!

Read The Bible- did ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB, MOSES, JOSHUA, SAMSON, GIDEON, SAMUEL, DAVID, SOLOMON, ELIJAH, ELISHA, ISAIAH, JEREMIAH, EZEKIEL, DANIEL, JOHN THE BAPTIST, or YAHSHUA have to DIE before they knew whether they were on The Right Path?

They showed how Yahweh the Living and True God operates in the life of someone who worships Him.

You don't worship Him, so you get no results.

MUSLIMS DO NOT FAST.

What you do is called "DIETING."

HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments, and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, he will keep my words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear is not mine,
but the Father's Which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter, (which is) the Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you, my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

WHY GO ELSEWHERE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Right To Choose / Are Women Preachers Allowed In The Church? / Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.