Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

1941one's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1941one's Profile / 1941one's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: I Really Feel Very Very Stupid Right Now Supporting Tinubu by 1941one: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

When you are done consoling yourself you would quitely exit the thread. Tinubu is gone yet you can seem to ignore any thread that has anything to do with Tinubu, trying bitterly to bully people online to support failed useless Obi

Thank Goodness people are making researches on their own and ignoring Ipob rhetorics
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Politics / Re: Tinubu Interviewed By BBC's Okwoche by 1941one: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

When you are done make a dumb assumption you would face reality of my comment and stop wailing about Tinubu's thread and accusing people of getting paid

Politics / Re: Lagos Rally Poor Turnout: PDP Blamed Prioritizing Sex Workers Over Mobilization by 1941one: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Allah doesn't listen to infedels

Politics / Re: I Really Feel Very Very Stupid Right Now Supporting Tinubu by 1941one: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Head cut you mean

Romance / Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by 1941one: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

I bet he wanted to chop and clean mouth a street girl, now he is hooked. Many Men including married men are currently in this Kayamata mess, but nobody dare speak up or they get tagged simp or mumu

Politics / Re: Tinubu Interviewed By BBC's Okwoche by 1941one: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Nah you ain't ready for no video, you just want some attention , cruising with Tinubu's interview

Politics / Re: Tinubu Interviewed By BBC's Okwoche by 1941one: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Me wey don move to another interesting thread, I am easily bored with same old rhetorics

You want interview you've got google

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by 1941one: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
If DSS picks this one again them no go let internet rest

Politics / Re: MASSIVE: Hope Uzodimma Welcomes Obi And Aisha Yesufu To Imo For Mega Rally by 1941one: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Dem no dey ever hold rally on Monday or use an high capacity stadium

It's always Car parks, empty fields and churches

Politics / Re: Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics) by 1941one: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

What exactly is wrong if I make a comment?!

People replied my comment and I replied back, from front page till now I didn't pick anyone to qoute or accuse or insult that they are being payed

It's politics and I don't see why falsely accusing anyone of being pay makes any sense

Or should I stop replying people just to satisfy you

Politics / Re: Lagos Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead APC Women Rally On Wednesday by 1941one: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

14 contestants

If One gets 30% according to you

The rest contestants would have 70% to share..

Kwankwaso, Atiku, Kola Abiola and Sowore would probably get more votes than Obi

Politics / Re: I've Never Lost Any Election, And I'll Never Lose This Coming Election - Tinubu by 1941one: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

How will a comment written in simple English even makes sense to someone who believes in Jubril El Sudan and Amuda Yekini Aguileri

My brother my comments are clearly not for your type

Politics / Re: CBN Tightens Redesigning Of The Naira Policy(photo) by 1941one: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Why not ask him whenever he comes for a rally in your state

Politics / Re: MASSIVE: Hope Uzodimma Welcomes Obi And Aisha Yesufu To Imo For Mega Rally by 1941one: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

.even if he wins 100% percent, with Voter Apathy of ESN / UGM, burning of PVC.. SouthEast 100% isn't up to few Local Government in Kano and Katsina

Politics / Re: Abubakar At The Palace Of The Ooni Of Ife Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Osun Rally(pics) by 1941one: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
Who Alhaji Mikano dey decieve with his yeye Yoruba cap

Madam Titi Abubakar that he prolly hasn't shifted her pants since last century, is now his first wife at a Yoruba rally

Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu Rejected DNA Test Demanded By Man Who Claims Governor Is His Father by 1941one: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Thank God I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu the first ever Governor in Nigeria to initiate Judiciary reform

It was Bola Ahmed Tinubu that introduced Mobil Court room for minor offenses

This is why he has my vote inshallah

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.