Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) (2645 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Is In Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo / Court Orders Police To Explain Why Dino melaye Is Still Being Detained / Dino Melaye Is Pretending To Be Ill, All Tests Is Negative - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Nijablast: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
How many people have noticed the sagging breasts of Dino Melaye in recent times.
I think this is the hand work of Atiku because the duo have spent more time together during this election period.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Oh boy make una take am easy with all these allegations o. If they trace you and pick you up now, you go dey form activist forgetting that you are tarnishing someone's image. Play politics with sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Naijanascam: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Nijablast:
How many people have noticed the sagging breasts of Dino Melaye in recent times.
I think this is the hand work of Atiku because the duo have spent more time together during this election period.

You are a godforsaken political jobber and a demented thug that feeds from the gutter language as a means of livelihoods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Nijablast: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Naijanascam:

You are a godforsaken political jobber and a demented thug that feeds from the gutter language as a means of livelihoods

grin grin grin E pain this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Nijablast: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Oh boy make una take am easy with all these allegations o. If they trace you and pick you up now, you go dey form activist forgetting that you are tarnishing someone's image. Play politics with sense.
Dino has said bad things more than these about others. He can't do nada. You think say everyone here na baby abi�

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Nijablast:

Dino has said bad things more than these about others. He can't do nada. You think say everyone here na baby abi�

You see that guy wey Aisha treat him f*ck up recently na so him sef dey get mouth before. When hand touch am shebi he gentle? Continue, a word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Roomofwinners55: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2022
I am here to share my Trusted and 100% 2 odds.

Please note, I am not asking for any money, you are not sending me anything. I will spot the bet, send it to you, you stake and we share the profit of every winning 50/50.

The game is 100% guarantee winning (like for real).

You must try to be active online because the game can come at anytime. I can't reveal more details here, some of you should know why.

if you're interested and have an online betting account you can stake high with.

Dm me with on WhatsApp if you're interested and ready to participate

**090**33682733
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by TheChameleon: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2022
grin

Atiku was said to have selected the effeminate AdaOBI for a reason.

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by rolams(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Think of what you write now ooo because it may hunt you in future.

The political party you are supporting may not be there for you at that time because you are delivering a message you are not sent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Moh247: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2022
If DSS picks this one again them no go let internet rest
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Atiku was said to have selected the effeminate AdaOBI for a reason.
So how come Tinubu is the one with e leaky yansh?

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by TheChameleon: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
So how come Tinubu is the one with e leaky yansh?

Because that's your saliva all over his agbada. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Moh247: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

Uppercut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

So Tinubu is my gay partner grin
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by TheChameleon: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
So Tinubu is my gay partner grin

You're constantly asslicking him... so you will be the best to know.
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by fk001(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nijablast:

Tracking you won't be hard just watch out
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

Another upper cut grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Roger3D(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Honestly the poverty and hardship going on in the country has made some people reason at a level lower than beasts
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Samfloxin(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
The truth is that many Nigerian politicians are gays. They belong to occult where they practice homo sexual...many of them are into it
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

Hahaha grin

That man is a walking corpse! God forbid BATing!
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by Nijablast: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
fk001:

Tracking you won't be hard just watch out
You dey mad
Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by 1941one: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
If DSS picks this one again them no go let internet rest
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Dino Melaye Is A Gay Atiku Is Sucking His Sagging Breasts (photo) by 1941on: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Uppercut
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

(1) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Wearing A 500 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Pump Price Crashes In NNPCL Owned Station As Naira Gains / I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.