Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! (2097 Views)

Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax / Cesspool USA - Why Would You Want To Live There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
R*E*V*E*A*L*E*D

!!!
AMERICA WHY? AS AMERICA ADMITS TO BLOCKING NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT'S ATTEMPT TO BUY ARMS. DASUKI, AYO ORITSEJAFOR VINDICATED. by Ena Ofugara Abuja.

Una see unasef? Critics, una see unasef? where una now? Yes oh, make una no hide oh. All of una wey come outside talk say na gun for Boko Haram or say na Money laundering, make una come outside.

Shame on una. Una no fit give una government benefit of doubt make dem explain finish. Na people like una go see una babe or wife picture say she sitdown for man leg, drive am comot house, not knowing say person push her fall put and quickly take picture. Una no go ask her "honey what happened.

America hold the full world for brocus, so tay dem command even Arab Muslim wey dey happy for wetin ISIS dey do to go bomb ISIS. That na how powerful America dey. Even China una dey see so, America carry plane enter China, collect one blind professor. China no fit yarn pwah unto say na America be their customer for all their product. Make una no look Putin raking oh. If he no dey fear AMerica, he for done collect Ukraine since.

This very America no gree make we buy gun take kill Boko Haram. (I go address their issue later) Na so dem dey block everywhere wey make nobody want to sell gun give we.

Na now we done know say Dasuki, our NSA no get choice but to try pass corner-corner dey buy the gun them. Na so America dey go tell South Africa make dem block the purchase them. First one dem say we pay cash. Them delay 9.3 million. The next one we use Bank. Them say the store wey we for done already buy tomatoes for Sapele market rent done expire for council. No be them go return your money if them no sell tomatoes give you? The gun company dey return money, America done do am, SA done our money.

I get many things to talk about America. But them gimme place stay even dey drop money join make person use go school so make I control my mouth small. But I go still talk jor. Anything dem do make dem do.

1. Clinton Hilary no gree make dem proscribe Boko Haram or label am terorist group. Meaning Boko Haram continue to dey get moneys and buy and sell anything LEGALLY including guns.

2. America carry all the Northern governors go meeting, drop the only Christian one among them say make he no come. Why in hell America go dey talk to governors? No be head to head dey yarn? Why should they be so involved in internal matter in a way that them meet with a section of the country? Them no even shame call meeting with South governors make e look balanced. Why them no gree make the Christian governor join abi Plateau no be killing ground too?

3. After them meet, them bring out release say GEJ no gree do wetin go give North job. Say he block the governors from employing their people abi he no gree implement the governors suggestions wey for bring job to the North.
Make una note that from then till now, none of the Northern governor done talk the suggestion wey for bring job wey GEJ refuse to implement. While GEJ dey build University and secondary school plus Almajiri school for their land, some dey go Chad and Niger go build school wt state money. Yet America release word say GEJ no gree dey help them.

4. America Ambassador done go center of Adamawa, where them dey kill people, he tell them say "we no gree make Nigerian army get gun because Nigeria army dey abuse una and dey kill una anyhow. Them dey stop una human rights."

na only me dey perceive this nonsense? AMBASSADOR GO ADAMAWA WEY BE BOKO HARAM HOUSE GO TELL THE CHILDREN AND YOUTH SAY NIGERIAN ARMY DEY WRONGLY KILL THEM. Make una remember say Boko Haram big well well because them kill Yusuf their oga, wey make dem dey kill army and police. America ambassador done come tell youths wey dey already get badbelle for army say army dey kill them anyhow.

AMERICA WHY?

Una done do am. Clap Clap. Libya done destroy finish....the Libya wey the leader Ghadafi want to unite Africa wey we for no dey need to buy from una but from oursef.

Egypt wey civilize the world, una done do am. Islamist been want destroy the place if no be say Muslims come wise begin chase Islamist and kill them sharply.

Iraq, una done destroy ancient Babylon. Country of power under Saddam Hussein, see am today.

Now na Nigeria turn abi? Una no fit just let poor man rise abi?

Yes na. Ancient Rome soldiers and Alexander the great Soldier and Ghenghis Khan dem, dem do am. To protect their supremacy, anywhere dem suspect of growth, once dem capture the town, collect wetin dem want, THEM GO BURN THE TOWN DOWN. Na wetin una dey do America?

Make I stop here.

Na the Nigeria mumu people wey no dey know government wey dey try their best for them I dey shame for. Once una hear anything, una no fit wait for explanation. DASUKI IS SCOURING THE GLOBE TRYING TO BUY ARMS UNDER AMERICAN RADAR SO YOU CAN BE SAFE IN YOUR HOMES. HE USED AN AVAILABLE PRIVATE JET THAT SO HAPPENS TO BELONG TO AYO, MAYBE BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF THE NEWEST AND READILY AVAILABLE. YET YOU PEOPLE HAVE INSULTED A DASUKI WHOSE GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER UTHMAN DAN FODIO WANTED THE BEST FOR THE NORTH. Dasuki is trying to work with anyone willing, Ijaw president, Itsekiri plane owner, Hausa Fulani contra

DY, as long as he crushes Boko Haram. Yet you people insult them and accuse them of everything under the planet including sponsoring terrorism.

CHECK THE SCOREBOARD, WHO IS WINNING THE WAR? BOKO HARAM OR THE NIGERIAN SECURITY AGENCIES UNDER GEJ AND DASUKI'S ADVISEMENT?

If you really knew what these leaders are facing.....

And that Ayo's plane, considering what we know now, it will be the first plane to receive a Patriotism award.

WE MUST GET ARMS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. - Hope For Nigeria.

LIKE www.fb.com/

hopefornigeria Page, i

12 Likes

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by leshluap(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Okkk,,
Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
AMERICA WANT TO DESTROY NIGERIA THROUGH NORTHERN ISLAMIC LEADERS

1 Like

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
masterpower:
AMERICA WANT TO DESTROY NIGERIA THROUGH NORTHERN ISLAMIC LEADERS
I tell u! If u even check all dis islamist groups all around d world,u wuld definitely find 1 corner where USA don put hand...them dey wan control d world illegally even if it means destroyn a future_to_be_Competitor

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by moderatorr: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
lol
Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by asadike(f): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
just lyk we succeeded wit ebola,we wil also do the same with boko haram.

7 Likes

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Asa..I pray so but the situation we in ryt nw is terrifying..we answer too easily to this white men who control us like puppets..
Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by gtrust: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nawahooo!

This your write up na man pikin write up! I no go lie oh!
I beg, no fear, tella-am as e be make we no dey inside water soap enter our eyes oh!

1 Like

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Leo001(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bro well said! Congrat as NL allow it to appear without hiding it as they did to my own topic, how Obama has fail Africa. Africa should open their eyes that America do not have any African country at heart SA govt r stupid. they quickly forget what the same America did to them during their apartheid regime, black listing ANC as a terrorist organisation.

Thomas Duncan die in Texas of Ebola just because he is black. they have the drug and refuse treating the guy, say he lack health insurance.

Nigeria government is going through what they are going through because they so no to Homosexuality. It a big slap on America. they stop buying our oil , refuse arm sales, refuse us Ebola drugs.
Next agenda is GEJ must go! because he is give Nigeria a purposeful leadership, frustrating their ostracized break up in 2015. growing the economy and wanting Nigeria to become an independent state, through auto policy and revamping electricity and rail transport, which previous adminstration refuse doing.

Look at them them their own creation will hunt them, the ISIS and Ebola.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Leo001:
Bro well said! Congrat as NL allow it to appear without hiding it as they did to my own topic, how Obama has fail Africa. Africa should open their eyes that America do not have any African country at heart SA govt r stupid. they quickly forget what the same America did to them during their apartheid regime, black listing ANC as a terrorist organisation.

Thomas Duncan die in Texas of Ebola just because he is black. they have the drug and refuse treating the guy, say he lack health insurance.

Nigeria government is going through what they are going through because they so no to Homosexuality. It a big slap on America. they stop buying our oil , refuse arm sales, refuse us Ebola drugs.
Next agenda is GEJ must go! because he is give Nigeria a purposeful leadership, frustrating their ostracized break up in 2015. growing the economy and wanting Nigeria to become an independent state, through auto policy and revamping electricity and rail transport, which previous adminstration refuse doing.

Lolzz..honestly,I enjoyed ur write-up joor..Nice and accurate summary of he terrible d USA could be..its not jxt d obama led govt but every of their politicians re really deceptive and destructive..
Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thank God people are beginning to open their eyes........

1 Like

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by BRAV0O(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
OP pls help me pass this your write up to aso-of-rock for our daddy in the building to see for himself , because nomatter what gej still like a puppet tosing to nd fro to obama.
America are just not the answer to most of our questions

1 Like

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by bestman09(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nice write up !

1 Like

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by erunz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
@OP you just hit the nail on the head. The government is doing everything to boost the morale of our troop in the war front, who have been underfunded in the last 15years. America is not helping issue. Even South Africa is even helping America to stop us from buying arms,but SA forget 1 thing, that there is law of Karma, today its Nigerian's, 2morrow it might be their turn. Anoda big problem we are having now is APC, I just wish they can support this GOVT. So we can defeat #BH.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by BlackTechnology: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
To put America to shame

Let GEJ do this

#InvolveOurHigherInstitutionsInWeaponsDevelopmentAsDICONmassProduce
Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Alubosa: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Leo001:

U took those words off my mouth. Well said jare......more knowledge to ur brain
Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2014
The funny tin dis USA donot know is dat smday,all countries or most of d countries of d world wuld realise hw terrible they can be and decide to work against them..they av destroyed too many countries in dis world especially d developn nations which they know cnt go against them in any way even in war...they aint a good role model at-all
Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
I tell u! If u even check all dis islamist groups all around d world,u wuld definitely find 1 corner where USA don put hand...them dey wan control d world illegally even if it means destroyn a future_to_be_Competitor
I feel too bad when i see the Northerners playing into the tricks of the evil Americans.

Thats why i believe that APC and its allies are irresponsible opposition. The never put National interest first.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Smwhere..had To Share! USA WHY!!!! by delishpot: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
BlackTechnology:
To put America to shame

Let GEJ do this

#InvolveOurHigherInstitutionsInWeaponsDevelopmentAsDICONmassProduce

My brother. America will then find a reason to bomb naija. They will say we have weapons of mass destruction and try to do as they are doing Iraq.
Plus Africans are so divided, our very brothers will kill fellow africans for peanuts from American govt. Boko haram, ISIS, Niger delta groups, Buharis group etc will get sponsored by the west to kill their own children and mothers and they will gladly do it.
#IDonTire

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered / DPO, Chioma Ajunwa, Seizes Newspaper Over Punch Report / Briggs: Peterside Leads Wike In Rivers Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.