Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? (2541 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
first don't hide this post

Okay Linda is recruiting no big deal....okay? ok

seun Bro don't you think you should also reach out to us? bring in more hands and young resourceful ideas to help you with Nairaland, you are of age to diversify Bro

if you don't have much work open for employment why not make modship a..... and pay them?

ok

eat alone die alone nor good oooooo beside I've seen some really nerds like you (if not better) on webmasters section who are jobless and make peanuts from their sites, you may like to help?

anyways I can send my resume anyday you ready, not that I want the job sha...but I just want to moderate the ROMANCE section so that I will revenge what Pascal09 did to me.......just kidding

okay you may have to look into it or.......

just delete this thread....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin lol seems ds guy have frog dancing in his brain. This suppose 2 be @ d joke section. Oga seun hv mercy on him. He knws not what he is doin.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by alentyno: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Trust he is gonna pick option 2 and you might as well serve some ban wink
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Debbyug(f): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

seun Bro don't you think you should also reach out to us? bring in more hands and young resourceful ideas to help you with Nairaland, you are of age to diversify Bro

if you don't have much work open for employment why not make modship a..... and pay them?

ok

eat alone die alone nor good oooooo beside I've seen some really nerds like you (if not better) on webmasters section who are jobless and make peanuts from their sites, you may like to help?

anyways I can send my resume anyday you ready, not that I want the job sha...but I just want to moderate the ROMANCE section so that I will revenge what Pascal09 did to me.......just kidding

buhahahahahahah.....I cnt stop laughing.....u are really so funny....what's with u anyways?....gosh!!!u are so funny
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Idrismusty97(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
He have been recruiting ever since but it is limited only to programmers. Do you know Python? tongue
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by almasterpiece(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yes i know python is a snake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by chibwike(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
almasterpiece:
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Debbyug(f): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
almasterpiece:
oh my gosh...some people won't stop cracking my ribs.....hahahahahah..

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Idrismusty97:
He have been recruiting ever since but it is only limited to programmers. Do you know Python tongue.
yes see python

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by egopersonified(f): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op, una no go leave this seun guy? So if nl wan employ now based on yr nl history, you think say dey go call you for test, talk more of interview? Well, all hope is not lost, maybe you can apply for nl court jester to entertain the mods while they work, no problem.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
lol
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by crudedude(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Valmesk(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Must Seun Osewa be compared to Linda Ikeji,anyway that's what Konga and
Jumia are doing in the online shopping business,but op you are funny,Seun
could consider you in the joke section as the moderator.
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

ok

anyways I can send my resume anyday you ready, not that I want the job sha...but I just want to moderate the ROMANCE section so that I will revenge what Pascal09 did to me .......just kidding

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
I support u @op because nairaland belongs to all of us even if seun likes it or not, but try use plenty grammar nd phonetic if oga seun invite u ooo make u no go fall hand
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Rikidony(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
YOUNGWIZZY ARE THE MODS ON MONTHLY PAYROLL? angry
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by ayobase(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

ok

the modafuka is ready to chop and die alone. ....... so chilkax!
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by 100Cents: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ohms law..

Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by iheanyi40(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lmao
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by johnwell(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
wristwatch:
grin lol seems ds guy have frog dancing in his brain. This suppose 2 be @ d joke section. Oga seun hv mercy on him. He knws not what he is doin.

Bros you badt

Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Needful pls
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by nickz(m): 4:47am On Oct 11, 2014
100Cents:
Ohms law..
current through a conductor btwn 2
points is directly proportional to d potential difference across the
2 points.

in other words......op i can employ you to manage my nl account while i'm on pleasure trips??
Re: Mr Seun Osewa Recruiting? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2014
I thought it was d Op dat is funny but reading more funny comments frm d clowns below him, d laugh dat is comin frm my skull can't cease 2 stop mehn!

(1) (Reply)

The Plan Was Never To Get A Job, It's To Live Life. / Job Vacancies In Abuja / Who Knows Russelsmith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.