Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Sikkim Manipal University, Ghana Admission!!! Admission!!! Admission!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sikkim Manipal University, Ghana Admission!!! Admission!!! Admission!!! (827 Views)

Study in Ghana,Admission forms for sale! Admission Open For Sept Intake! / University Of Ghana Admission Still On! / Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sikkim Manipal University, Ghana Admission!!! Admission!!! Admission!!! by dacruzunlimited: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
information ! ! ! ADMISSION IS ON.
Attention please friends! please if you know or have any contact of fresh jambites looking for admission, this is to inform you that Sikkim manipal ,ghana admission is on!!!For admission processing into ghana schools for as many interested candidates as possible, please call samuel:+23480141775126 or 09023151585 or send sms with the word 'admissions ghana', with your e-mail address to the numbers above.
ghana universities are cost effective and you don't need jamb, only your waec or neco results,as long as you meet up the requirements for your desired course of study, you have no problem gaining admission, also, no strike and your certificate will be highly relevant anywhere in the world.for more information on the list of universities we work with please call any of the numbers above.
DO NOT LET JAMB AND NAIJA FACTOR DENY YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES THE KNOWLEDGE YOU SEEK ! ! ! GOODLUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Sikkim Manipal University, Ghana Admission!!! Admission!!! Admission!!! by justhelp(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
let talk about the admission here, so how can one apply ?
Re: Sikkim Manipal University, Ghana Admission!!! Admission!!! Admission!!! by dacruzunlimited: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
YOU NEED YOUR WAEC OR NECO RESULT, PLUS A VALID INTERNATIONAL OR ECOWAS PASSPORT.....CALL ME OR WHATSAPP ME ON +233554551986.
Re: Sikkim Manipal University, Ghana Admission!!! Admission!!! Admission!!! by justhelp(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
dacruzunlimited:
YOU NEED YOUR WAEC OR NECO RESULT, PLUS A VALID INTERNATIONAL OR ECOWAS PASSPORT.....CALL ME OR WHATSAPP ME ON +233554551986.
tell me what you want to tell me here why am i calling u ?
Re: Sikkim Manipal University, Ghana Admission!!! Admission!!! Admission!!! by dacruzunlimited: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ok, please its not by force, if you really want admission you will have to call me because I can't just keep typing like some fake agent. Authenticity demands you hear my voice to know it is genuine. So if you are not interested don't bother pls. THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Personal experience on how to develop yourself / 2014/2015 LAUTECH Postgraduate School / Admission To Skin, Makeup Business & Beauty School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.