Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,927 members, 7,863,273 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Urgent Help Please! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help Please! (761 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / 30 Million Nigerians Unable To Go For Second Round With Their Wives:urgent Help / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Please! by sacredheart: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
last night, my finance and I had a little touch touch session tho a lil to the extreme of genital contacts, no sex! He wore a condom before the stimulation but few mins later he paused, removed the cd and stopped the act. however that's not the issue!

it was our first time yesterday, I mean that we've gone that far. Have had some close experiences but I wasn't as wet as I was yesterday...I mean it was at the point of much secretion. maybe I was just being paranoid, but it was sooooo much and watery. I had to visit the ladies to check if it wasn't his semen..but how would I know? it just felt too much to be mine..and did I cum? I doubt that! I'm just confused!

okkk, he told me there's no p cause he removed the CD after ejaculation and then stopped the romance..but I'm still scared.

I don't want to wait till I'm proven right or wrong.! I'm not ready for any baby now. he suggested I take postinor 2 then since I wasn't sure but it will be my first!! have googled about this since last nyt ,i'm not satisfied yet!

so this is where the help comes in; if at all I was just being paranoid and the subst I found on my private part wasn't any semen. would there be any effect if I went ahead to take the drug?

I'm waiting till 6pm before I get the drug but I wanna be sure. ppllllease house, I'd really appreciate.
Re: Urgent Help Please! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Omg dear, sorry about that... Whats the colour of the fluid? If its white or milk colour, then its highly possible its the sperm of ur boyfriend. I'll advise u to put away ur fears nd go and do checkup immediately. Dont take any drug without the prescription of a doctor! Men can be really wicked sometimes in bed, they release in u without u even knowing. But u said tz ur first tym? If yes, then the possibility of u gettin pregnant is very very low smiley its usually 2 in 10 girls that get pregnant on their first sex experience. Goodluck, and next tym pls be careful or abstain completely.
Re: Urgent Help Please! by sacredheart: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
@eroticangel... thanks for your concern! but we didn't have sex...I mean there was no penetration just genitals stimulation/contacts .. hope you get me?

and it wasnr white at least not pure white . ...also not milky .. it was more of light yellow,watery and has few tiny bubbles...I'm sorry for my bad description.

I appreciate your concerns
Re: Urgent Help Please! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
sacredheart:
@eroticangel... thanks for your concern! but we didn't have sex...I mean there was no penetration just genitals stimulation/contacts .. hope you get me?

and it wasnr white at least not pure white . ...also not milky .. it was more of light yellow,watery and has few tiny bubbles...I'm sorry for my bad description.

I appreciate your concerns
You just had ur first major orgá§m without knowing it,dont even dream of taking dt drug,there are adverse effects,trust me you are fine.
Re: Urgent Help Please! by sacredheart: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
fabiano09:

You just had ur first major orgá§m without knowing it,dont even dream of taking dt drug,there are adverse effects,trust me you are fine.
I'm just scared.. what if it actually was his semen? ... what if!!

I'm caught between two lines... stay calm or get the drug!

I don't know!... maybe I should just take a rest. thanks much
Re: Urgent Help Please! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
sacredheart:

I'm just scared.. what if it actually was his semen? ... what if!!

I'm caught between two lines... stay calm or get the drug!

I don't know!... maybe I should just take a rest. thanks much
Beta stay calm,ur just scared,no man ejaculates wat u just described,hes being supportive dts y he advised you to tk dt drug,be rest assured its nofin,ur fear is playing tricks on u,wat u hv is called tokophobia.
Re: Urgent Help Please! by godsamist: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi first timer,instead of all this fuse why not be patience and wait for God's time..Which actually is the best.Today am still regreting for toying with my youthful age.
It should be honourable so says Almighty God.Flew as fast as your lust for it is intoxicating you both..Really a bad foundation be warned.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Please! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi there, there's really no way to know what the fluid is if the both of you don't even know. I hope for your sake that you don't contract any STD or get pregnant which is your main concern

My advice is to abstain from sex until you are married, I know I sound old school but that's the only way to avoid any unnecessary "headache" like this one you're having now.

I think you'll be fine though, just try to make better choices in the future. I wish you the best of luck as you move on in life smiley

(1) (Reply)

More West Africans Experience Euro Racism Angry Bus Passengers Attack Guinean / 4 Ways To Maintain Proper Vag!na Hygiene After Se× / How To Prevent Chronic Kidney Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.