Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo (2254 Views)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» / Human Body Parts Fell From The Sky In Saudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo by surifoll: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Magic that is unbelievable . church it out sha

Re: A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo by Tekzyflex(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
Black winch! Harry potter
Re: A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo by VcStunner(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
My comment? Adonbillivit.... Simple undecided
Re: A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo by Yustash001(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
VcStunner:
My comment? Adonbillivit.... Simple undecided
seconded
Re: A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo by surifoll: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Somebody should prove this scientifically plssss.
Re: A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo by fruityjojo(f): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Where is the bird naw!
Re: A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo by surifoll: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
That's d bird u r seeing in d pic
Re: A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo by Ashkormissy(f): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Y is most of ha skin peeled off?
Re: A Bird Fell From The Sky And Turn To Human. See Photo by englishmart(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
If I were there, all I would do is turn it back to a bird, then kill it as a bird..

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Kaffy’s Son Shares Fun Moments With Gov. Fashola / Pasuma To Perform At The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (photos) / Paul Okoye Was Psquare Peter Is Useless Without Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.