Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Paul Okoye Was Psquare Peter Is Useless Without Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Was Psquare Peter Is Useless Without Him. (2246 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Psquare: Peter Is Not The Black Sheep Of The Family. / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Was Psquare Peter Is Useless Without Him. by mercy1998(f): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2016
I got introduced to Psquare in 2005 by my cousin I was very impressed with their music they were so unique. Going through all their albums I'm literally their number one fan and even introducing them to all my South African friends.

I remember when they released their hit song Do me. We used to jam on that song and it was very nice. as the years go by I've realised that the person with the most talent is Peter because he could sing and also dance but when mu friend told me that Paul is actually better the only reason he can't dance as hard as Peter is because he broke his leg at some point and I understood that.

I realised that Paul is a very good singer and he sings most of the songs. He is the lowkey twin who does not like attention and fame whereas as for Peter he tries so hard to be relevant and thought he was better than Paul or Jude. His pride might possibly be the reason why he decided to leave psquare.

I will never buy Peters album I would buy Pauls album because I know he has real talent and he is very humble. He loved his mother so much and the love he has for his long time spouse shows what kind of a man he is.

I feel like Peter all this time has been acting like he owns psquare and Square Music he belittled Paul forgetting that Paul is that guy who sings all the verses and the chorus. We saw that in the Chop my money song when Paul joined in the Chorus you could hear his unique voice.

Peter has betrayed not only Paul OKOYE and Jude OKOYE but also us Psquare fans how can brothers all of a sudden decide to break up is it because of money? or fame? I'm failing to understand.

MrP is not going to work for you Peter you are nothing without your brother and you know that. I personally think Paul was the power house of psquare you are allowed to disagree.
Re: Paul Okoye Was Psquare Peter Is Useless Without Him. by Ayindesegun10(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
and? so wetin concern me?
That's their own problem. Who they don help?
Re: Paul Okoye Was Psquare Peter Is Useless Without Him. by Lucasbible: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Dont be too worked up. At some point, things must go different ways, even in marriage, it is stated "till death do you part", so in the end, everyone is divorced, if not by life, certainly in death. Allow these Square brothers to express their inert ability. We will get the best of them when they are apart. And let Jude also express his music and managerial skills with some other artist, it is only in that we would be able to ascertain if it was the dance of Peter or the voice of paul that filled his pocket.

Adieu Psquare, welcome Peter and Paul, the black birds.
Re: Paul Okoye Was Psquare Peter Is Useless Without Him. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
That's your opinion op. If Peter work on his talent especially on dancing skill couple with the singing I tell you, he is going to be famous than your myopic mind. Don't you know that dancing made Michael jackson famous than his music?
Dancing alone will pull fans to him than singing.

Mr p I am your fan hare.
Re: Paul Okoye Was Psquare Peter Is Useless Without Him. by eworm: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
It is well
Re: Paul Okoye Was Psquare Peter Is Useless Without Him. by theshaderoom: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yes I agree with you OP. Paul is the talent of the group... and he wrote most of their hit songs too.

I remember when they were having problems last year and he started listing all the songs he wrote, in fact, any song by P square that makes sense, Paul wrote it.

If he wants to punish Peter by getting patent to those songs, I wonder what Mr P will now be performing when he goes on stage. Iranu!

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Day Celebration: See The Amazing Gift A Man Gave His Mother / Flavour And Basketmouth's Kids In Tradition Attire For Independent Day / See The Picture A Facebook User Shared - Banana Island Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.